Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Female altmer creation help

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im pretty satisfied with the way she turned out, ty guys! :D
  • william19882007
    william19882007
    ✭✭✭

I want to see >. <
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I want to see >. <

I dont even know how to post screenshots :( or how to hide ui
    Edited by Aliyavana on September 21, 2016 1:11PM
  • william19882007
    william19882007
    ✭✭✭
    press print-screen on the keybored then go to documents then elder scrolls online then live then screen shots to hide the ui its a keybinding u need to set
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    As you have stated you plan to be looking at her for a long time, may I suggest you turn her around...
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    No preset available.
    Need to share the preset.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you want them to look prettier/more human/less harsh, put the dot in the soft corner of the triangle and give them a max width face (both cheekbones and jaw) to try to balance out the long, pointy chin.

Also, put the chin and nose height on min and widen the gap between the eyes, especially if you have made them bigger than average, otherwise they will look too close together in-game.
    Edited by Tigerseye on May 10, 2020 12:42AM
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What's with the huge amount of necros lately? Seems more than usual. :o
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,
    We've closed this thread given its age and that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.