The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Source of Legendary (Gold) Jewelry for certain sets come Update 12?

• Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    God I hope that their new method to get gold jewelry isn't heavily RNG based.

Please give is something that requires a modest amount of skill. Dungeon sets could, for example, reward a piece of gold jewelry for a no-death, under time limit, hard-mode completion.

For overland sets, I can't think of a good mechanic, so that will probably require new content

Add a Jeweller NPC in every Major City that can upgrade jewelry.

5K for Green to Blue
    10k for Blue to Purple
    80K for Purple to Gold

Would help remove a lot of gold from the game when you have to get rid of 240k to get just 3 gold pieces of jewelry, for just 1 set.
    Argonian forever
  • Xjcon
    Xjcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    silvereyes wrote: »
    Okay, so just confirmed that the following about the golden vendor's gold jewelry:
    • 2 sets per week
    • 1 BoP set (ebon armory in pic)
    • 1 BoE set (necropotence in pic)
    • 250k gold
    • -OR- 500k AP
    http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/esotu-pts-golden-vendor-to-be-more-golden/
    Curious? The Ebon necklace had healthy and the Necropotence had arcane.
    alliance-vendor-pts-2016-09-02-items.png

Awesome info. Can you confirm weather or not those jewelery sets are all BOP? I could be wrong. But what It sort of looks like in your post is that Necropotence will be BOE after you purchase it.
    Briza Do'urdenx V16 Dunmer DK
    Jcon V16 Orc DK
    Vierna Do'urdenx V16 Bosmer NB
    Jarlaxle Baenrex V16 Dunmer NB
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xjcon wrote: »
    Okay, so just confirmed that the following about the golden vendor's gold jewelry:
    • 2 sets per week
    • 250k gold
    • -OR- 500k AP

Awesome info. Can you confirm weather or not those jewelery sets are all BOP? I could be wrong. But what It sort of looks like in your post is that Necropotence will be BOE after you purchase it.

Ebon armory was bind on pickup. Necropotence was bind on equip.
  • Xjcon
    Xjcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • 2 sets per week
    • 250k gold
    • -OR- 500k AP

So pvp players will be able to buy them and resell them? I do see that you can buy them with gold. What I expect to do is buy them with AP and sell them for lower then what the vendor has them listed.
    Briza Do'urdenx V16 Dunmer DK
    Jcon V16 Orc DK
    Vierna Do'urdenx V16 Bosmer NB
    Jarlaxle Baenrex V16 Dunmer NB
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    • 2 sets per week
    • 250k gold
    • -OR- 500k AP

So pvp players will be able to buy them and resell them? I do see that you can buy them with gold. What I expect to do is buy them with AP and sell them for lower then what the vendor has them listed.

Yes, that will be possible if PTS is any indication. However, I wouldn't read too much into the PTS setup right now. The Golden vendor hasn't refreshed any of her wares the entire test period, and Zenimax has been playing coy about exactly which sets will be available.

If you are selling for less than the vendor, expect a quick sale, depending on the set. I'm sure there will always be flippers willing to buy at a reduced price, wait a week, and then relist for a profit.
  • S'yn
    S'yn
    ✭✭✭
    Some sort of jewelry making profession has been missing here since launch. The ability to manufacture and improve set piece jewelry would breathe new life into the game and make crafters have a purpose again.
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Maybe if you got purple jewel from chest as default drop and while Treasure Hunter increase level of quality, you could get gold jewel in the end :trollface:

Even with treasure hunter I don't believe it's possible to get gold jewelry. Those come from the cyrodiil vendor.
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • Bowser
    Bowser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dromede wrote: »
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Maybe if you got purple jewel from chest as default drop and while Treasure Hunter increase level of quality, you could get gold jewel in the end :trollface:

What endgame players even have Treasure Hunyer unlocked? Spending CP in that tree is a liability for most builds :(

Tanks running block cost reduction.
    @King-Koopa
    World First DK Tank Execute on Rakkhat HM
    Play how you want - no meta allowed!
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Update 13 is bringing gold jewelry for Imperial City sets, purchased from a jewelry lockbox vendor in IC:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3649351/#Comment_3649351

As far as Treasure Hunter goes, it's only 6k to respec and spec back if you want to do a farming run. The Superstar addon makes it easy to save your loadout, although that doesn't do console players any good.