Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Imperial City Event QQ

Kathrein
Kathrein
✭✭✭
Since the event started, i've been farming Molag from 2 hours a day on working day to 4+hours in weekend and such. Only got the pet one time. That's it.
My friend @modaretto didn't even got that, and she is been there same as me :(
People there with us, they were dropping the skin even twice or dropping the pet a LOT. Why is that? You cannot trade it, you cannot sell it, you don't drop the skin twice in VMol, what is the point of dropping it twice there?
Does it take away the chance of drop for other players or it doesn't matter?

RNG hates me
  • xblackroxe
    xblackroxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can´t confirm pets not droppong did 2 molag runs got the pet twice :P

But yeah the skin and pet schould either be tradable or dont consider people that already have it so the chance is higher for those that don´t have it yet.

Poor Kath. I´m sowwy for you :(
    Member of HODOR

Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    Options
  • Taternater
    Taternater
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in favor of it being tradable. I would prefer to trade someone something for it instead of going there and doing stuff there.
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It should be tradable given you can loot it several times. Quite strange to have a single use item drop over and over without being able to even have it in your inventory.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have done the center about 20 times only thing i get 4 teeth and 3 gold rng hates me for sure oh well it is what it is i suppose
    Options
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ran Molag back in the day, around 25 times minimum and got the scamp. IC event i decided not to do it again as its really boring to repeat that farm, re spawn, all for some dirt cosmetic item, waste of time.
    Options
  • forgottengd
    forgottengd
    ✭✭✭
    RND in this game just annoying and awful. I farmed skin from IC launch, about 5-6 scamps and no skin for year. gg
    Options
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agree. I've spent the whole weekend in the sewers and I got only a pet. Once. And I saw maybe 3, max 4 people who got the skin. One of them from his first (and the last) kill. I'm extremely disappointed. I didn't also buy the whole bundle just to get the mind-shriven skin since I already own both the DLC and the horse. And ZOS decided to totally ignore players' request to separate these items.

Well, this IC event was a huge failure and huge disappointment. It just discouraged me to play IC and also it revealed the fact that the standard drop chances are way too low. If people were farming collectibles for a couple of days with "increased" drop chance and didn't get anything, how is it possible to obtain these things outside of the event, with normal drop chance?
    Options
  • Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Must say that i spent quite some hours in there myself. I did get the pet but not the skin. after many... many.. hours of non stop molag bal killing. still dont have it. I would like to know this aswell because i totally agree with her.
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
    vMoL cleared on VR16 #World1st
    Worlds #1 vMoL speed run [VR16]
    Options
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

regarding the Imperial City Event of double drop rate, could there be an extension of few more days for it?

the servers already had downtime and log-in issues and this is the only week since over 10 months that it felt to me that Imperial City worth it ( rarely to see any player in IC most of the year)
    this event revived Imperial City for a week, extend it more if possible and everyone's happy!
    more time to try our luck on Soul-Shriven will be much appreciated beside the fun we're having already!

thanks in advance :)
    PC EU

Options
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think those players that were there solely to farm Molag Bal missed out. Some guildies and myself farmed the City bosses and we are all now sitting on over 120k stones, and we didn't even farm that often.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
    Options
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have gotten the pet 3 times but that's annoying because I had killed malog bal about 60 times and same reward 3 times couldn't get the skin
    Options
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tel Var stones are earnable all year-round, so they're not hard to get compared to a skin with 0.2% drop chance (?) which is 0.4% during the event...
    PC EU

Options
  • Ling
    Ling
    ✭✭✭
    im really happy that i got it o:)
    but i killed him for like 300+ times ...

sad that the rng sooo bad sometimes to player :/
    Lìng ~ Ebonheart-Pact
    Achievement points: 33290
    Alliance rank: Grand Overlord (50)(since 2016)
    Soloplayer
    Options
  • Kathrein
    Kathrein
    ✭✭✭
    Ling wrote: »
    im really happy that i got it o:)
    but i killed him for like 300+ times ...

sad that the rng sooo bad sometimes to player :/

Lingggggggggggggggggggggggggg was with me as well, he can testify :P
    Options
  • modaretto
    modaretto
    ✭✭✭
    Kathrein wrote: »
    Since the event started, i've been farming Molag from 2 hours a day on working day to 4+hours in weekend and such. Only got the pet one time. That's it.
    My friend @modaretto didn't even got that, and she is been there same as me :(
    People there with us, they were dropping the skin even twice or dropping the pet a LOT. Why is that? You cannot trade it, you cannot sell it, you don't drop the skin twice in VMol, what is the point of dropping it twice there?
    Does it take away the chance of drop for other players or it doesn't matter?

RNG hates me

have also spent 3 months in sewers farming that skin when IC was first released Q.Q #losthopes
    Watches-the-wind (Templar healer) / PC EU

Dragon's Crest
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They really should just make the skin purchasable via rune box, similar to the polymorphs. Or at least make the drop rate a bit less ridiculous. But I'd prefer the former because I really, really hate the RNG in the game. (Who doesn't?)
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
    Options