The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

IC event FAIL - we cannot buy items separately, only in a bundle...

Tyrion87
Tyrion87
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
ZOS, that's very lame... it is like a punishment to all of your loyal customers who already bought some of the items included in the bundle and now want only a particular item they previously missed.

Such decision only strengthens your image as a greedy company, not caring about its customers and their satisfaction.

I'm really disappointed cause I won't buy the skin for 5500 crowns for sure since I already purchased the other items.

This is not an IC celebration - this is an IC fail.
  • Sophieous
    Sophieous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Want to buy the skin and the mount seperately, you should at least have had the option to do that for people who already own the dlc. That's a joke, soz lads
    EU | PC

Sophious - AD Templar (The one and only true Queen)
    Not Sophious - AD Warden
    Mayorz DK Slave - DC Templar
    May is my bae - DC Magblade
    Galabriem - DC Sorc
    Queen Sophie - DC Stamblade
    "I'm still pretty self-centered, greedy and angry" D.L.

• darkstar2084
    darkstar2084
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah its really a kick in the gut for loyal customers, just appealing to newbies with this bundle with no other way to get the other items :/
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    C'mon ZOS! Make it purchase able separately! I already have the DLC but I want the cosmetics.
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Poorly planned, I am on sub and have bought IC DLC with my crowns few weeks back.

Its surpirsed for me that i have to pay 5k for skin?
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on August 29, 2016 3:45PM
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, i am not gonna spend 40$ if already have bought IC.

Cheap trick, thank you for always disappointing ZOS.

I am on sub since 10 months and getting this as reward..
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on August 29, 2016 3:54PM
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a shame they're applying their crown gems to grind boxes only and not to bundles. You should get a credit for getting the same thing twice regardless of the system.
    signing off
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why don't you just farm the skin? Takes you an hour..
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That's a different skin :smile:
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

People are complaining for the mind shriven horse and mind shriven skin (not the soul shriven skin) which are CS exclusives.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mega fail by zos. I'd of bought the skin in a heartbeat. I was on holiday for the whole time it was out last year and would be on it now but at present. ...nope. no incentive to spend my crowns.

Take note though people. Each one will be at least 2k crowns. 5500 for the dlc at 1500 on its on own now..Damn.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, even Matt Firor stated the One Tamriel is geared especially towards NEW players... so this whole thing doesn't surprise me. Apparently they've even accepted the fact that 7M accounts for a two+ year old worldwide major title MMO is actually pretty bad... so now they're doing everything they can to try to bring in new players while leaving current players with little to nothing.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wait till you can get them in the crown crates.
  • Erelah
    Erelah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Before the event started I sent @ZOS_JessicaFolsom about this very issue. I like many others already own the Imperial City DLC. I purchased it when it first came out.I do not want to purchase it again for 5,500 crowns.

In my message I requested is there a way to contact customer service in order to purchase these separately. It is my hope that the answer is yes. If not perhaps @ZOS_GinaBruno will be able to explain the reason why customers who already own Imperial City are being told to repurchase what we paid for in order to get the bundle.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    why you mean zeni? i was so excited to get my horse this time since i couldnt afford it last time and you do this :'(
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erelah wrote: »
    Before the event started I sent @ZOS_JessicaFolsom about this very issue. I like many others already own the Imperial City DLC. I purchased it when it first came out.I do not want to purchase it again for 5,500 crowns.

In my message I requested is there a way to contact customer service in order to purchase these separately. It is my hope that the answer is yes. If not perhaps @ZOS_GinaBruno will be able to explain the reason why customers who already own Imperial City are being told to repurchase what we paid for in order to get the bundle.

I don't believe there would be any way for you to purchase something through customer service, purchases have to be done through the Crown Store... and it would also be especially unfair if some people who contacted customer service were allowed to purchase them but others who didn't know they could do it that way, namely those who aren't on the forums, as in MILLIONS of other players. I also don't think ZOS wants thousands of people contacting CS, since they're already understaffed and many tickets are returned with a 'we're too busy to address this right now' message.
    Edited by ADarklore on August 29, 2016 4:25PM
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our money is ready so why ZOS? Why?

718.gif
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but you're 'loyal' so... empty out your pockets and buy the dlc again. #sarcasm. I'm disappointed too.
  • Erelah
    Erelah
    ✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Erelah wrote: »

I don't believe there would be any way for you to purchase something through customer service, purchases have to be done through the Crown Store... and it would also be especially unfair if some people who contacted customer service were allowed to purchase them but others who didn't know they could do it that way, namely those who aren't on the forums, as in MILLIONS of other players. I also don't think ZOS wants thousands of people contacting CS, since they're already understaffed and many tickets are returned with a 'we're too busy to address this right now' message.

Except for those they e-mailed to test out buying things and gifting them which they stated contact customer service to do so.
  • Edgemoor
    Edgemoor
    ✭✭✭
    Agree it would be much nicer to buy the items seperately. But I checked prices and without the IC DLC the items would cost you 4700 crowns. So you are getting IC for about 800 crowns.

It's a good deal if you don't have the items, not so good for those that bought some of the items seperately.

Individually the items cost:

Mind-shriven skin - 1200 crowns
    Mind-shriven horse - 2200 crowns
    Daedrat - 500 crowns
    5 Crown XP scrolls - 1000 crowns
    Imperial City - 2500 crowns at launch

You can work out if it's worth the crowns. But on another note I suspect this may well be the last time before the crown rng boxes come to buy the skin and horse.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is strategy for overcharging existing customer (who already bought) and unfair descion.
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they wouldn't shove experience scrolls at people for everything.

I would jump on this bundle if it were 4500 Crowns and the scrolls were omitted.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • ViridisVolpes
    Have the dlc. Will pay for skin, but not 5500 crowns :smiley:
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow IC centre is a *** joke.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , how long ZOS will remain silent on their mistakes and not compensate with loyal players for such errors.

We are waiting, lets see how long ZOS shows its height of ignorance...
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on August 29, 2016 5:12PM
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edgemoor wrote: »
    Agree it would be much nicer to buy the items seperately. But I checked prices and without the IC DLC the items would cost you 4700 crowns. So you are getting IC for about 800 crowns.

It's a good deal if you don't have the items, not so good for those that bought some of the items seperately.

Individually the items cost:

Mind-shriven skin - 1200 crowns
    Mind-shriven horse - 2200 crowns
    Daedrat - 500 crowns
    5 Crown XP scrolls - 1000 crowns
    Imperial City - 2500 crowns at launch

You can work out if it's worth the crowns. But on another note I suspect this may well be the last time before the crown rng boxes come to buy the skin and horse.

Technically, I would list the Imperial City DLC as 1250, since that is the price it will be while the Bundle is available.

So the total with 50% off the IC DLC is 5250 Crowns.

You are basically paying extra because they are no longer available separately, regardless of how you do the math.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/08/26/celebrate-imperial-citys-one-year-anniversary

It says quite clearly that those items are part of a bundle. No where does it say you could purchase them separately.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was very clear in the announcement it's a bundle.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This reminds me vaguely of Angry Joe's Corporate Commander. I have to say I really do like that they actually did make a bundle for IC though, its just a shame they didn't individualize the parts like they do normally.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Fallen_Ray
    Fallen_Ray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This reminds me vaguely of Angry Joe's Corporate Commander. I have to say I really do like that they actually did make a bundle for IC though, its just a shame they didn't individualize the parts like they do normally.

Tis the exact impersonation of how corporates act, talk, think and are behind the curtains.
    "Dear brother, I do not spread rumors, I create them"- Lucien Lachance
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    So it looks that Zenimax is just done with" we are nice to our loyal (but old) playerbase" tactics
    Right now only one group really matters: new players

Imperial City Colectors bundle -5500 crowns
    No discount

imperial city DLC right now -1250 crown, 50% discount

With update 12 -Zeni is going to add to store new bundle: Guilds and Glory DLC bundle - cost 5500 crown.
    thats 4 first DLC in a bundle, very nice discount -budle targeted at new players, that dont want to sub

So it looks that only new players can have a nice things :(