Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Healing set

AlphaCrucis
AlphaCrucis
✭✭✭
What is the best armor set (crafted) to use on a healer?
Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
Brenton, Templar, Healer
Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
PS4, NA Server
Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends what you are doing. Crafted Seducer is good for regen. People say spell power cure for trials (I wouldn't know, but 5th trait boosts group damage) healers habbit adds healing, Transmutation if you are PvP as it gives your group crit protection.

I think you may get different answers Re 'Best'
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best in slot is spell power cure + another group buff set such as worm cult, gossamer, etc. Until you farm spell power cure, I recommend running 5pc kags hope, 3/4 mangus, and arcane willpower jewlery. If you have trouble with recovery, swap the magnus for transmutation.

These sets give you a good mix of spell damage for bigger heals, recovery, some extra health, and the all important rez speed bonus.

I also suppose TBS will work with thief+shadow for monster heals.
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafted sets for healers are usually Seducer or Kags.

Although, with the prices of materials needed to craft and enchant sets, you are better off simply buying or farming sets.

SPC is the best for PvE group content, it can only be obtained in WGT.
    Twilight Remedy is a great set for PvE also, obtainable from leaderboards or in MoL.
    You can also farm Gossamer in the Cradle of Shadows.

Other sought after buyable sets are Healer's Habit, Warlock/Lich, Worm.
    There are plenty of other sets added with the recent update that will work quite well for you like Almalexia's Mercy, Archmage, Desert Rose, Prayer Shawl etc., and they are not that expensive due to them not being popular.

However, if you are aiming for the absolute BiS for PvE, I would say Spell Power Cure + Twilight Remedy take the trophy.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Great thanks for the feed back, I'll stick with tge Seducer set for not until i can farm something better
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Best in slot for PvE Healers is a combination of Spell Power Cure (SPC) and either Wormcult or Infallible Aether. In trials you want both to run SPC and one do Worm and the other Aether. That's the meta as far as I know it and its what I get when I lead trials