Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

sets to aim for

thirteenwolf1120
hi guys im at levle 168cp, ive got 150 mothers set and hundings im a stam templar, what medium armour sets should i aim for in vet dungeons and such? im dual weild too
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twice Born Star + Vicious Serpent (Ophidian) for EVERYTHING!!!!
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    Night mothers and hundings are great. Invest time in getting a monster helm and shoulders and try and get a maelstrom bow. There aren't many useful drop sets for your build from dungeons. For helms, Valkyn skoria drops from vet city of ash, velidreth from cradle of shadows or you could run 1 Kena and 1 bloodspawn if you have them, which drop in white gold and vet spindle clutch. Crafted Sets are generally best in slot for stam builds except for vicious serpent which drops in the craglorn trials. Agility jewelry is recommended which you can buy or get from imperial sewers or rarely in dungeons. Vicious ophidian is A better jewelry set but it's harder to obtain. Hopefully this is helpful and this is purely for pve
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
  • thirteenwolf1120
    Oh awesome, Why a maelstrom bow? Do I want maelstrom daggers? Cool as tho this gives me something to work with. Thanks a lot
  • QuantumPie
    QuantumPie
    ✭✭✭
    Oh awesome, Why a maelstrom bow? Do I want maelstrom daggers? Cool as tho this gives me something to work with. Thanks a lot

Malestorm Bow's and Daggers have great enchantments that modify abilities. You can find more information here. Just note though that these weapons are very difficult to get since they only drop from veteran mode.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    for skill , it's easy . just take your picpic , and all Warrior guild skill , and spam only picpic for do 40K dps .
  • thirteenwolf1120
    My picpic? What's that lol.