The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Crafters, how do you feel whenever they release a new motif?

• The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    It used to be Yay! but now I think "Here comes the grind again..."

I hate the separate motif pages, but I understand that they need to make money from selling the complete books in the Crown Store. Since that concept was introduced, I only grind for the motifs that I really like and sell the one's I don't want.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
    Options
  • Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's too much of a grind meanwhile. Back in the days when you saw someone with daedric armor you recognized it at once. Daedric! Cool! But now? Hardly anybody cares about motifs. Many wear costumes. And most of those who ask me for stuff say "make it look nice". Those who maybe know how a motif will look are those you can make them. A preview or a showcase for the customer would be nice. Also using dyes during crafting.

Getting the motifs is just a grind. Single chapter for an ancient motif? OK! Dwemer, ancient orc, glass. That makes sense. Using a 10k glue for 10 pages to get a random chapter? That's too much. And modern styles like Order, Thieves, mercenary, watch.... those should be a single book. But ZO$ thinks that motif grinds can replace meaningfull content. If you look at DB area with overrun motif quests, they seem to be right....

Oh, and with coming witch festival comes a new motif....happy grinding!

Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Farming the new motifs will net me millions in gold.

yup.

sell them now. buy them when the price drops to 2-5k in a month or so.

Options
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This....everytime.....

[img][/img]PcRR9pn.jpg
    NA Server - Kildair
    Options