The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    def felt wierd being in Kyne last night though .... coming from vet it seemed like there were ALOT of squishy people ..... i'm not running any major/minor sorcery buffs and only have about 1.9k spell dmg and was still melting quite a few people

No need for resistances if you're running in 24-30 person zergs =^) (This is about AD)

Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kit_sune wrote: »
    def felt wierd being in Kyne last night though .... coming from vet it seemed like there were ALOT of squishy people ..... i'm not running any major/minor sorcery buffs and only have about 1.9k spell dmg and was still melting quite a few people

No need for resistances if you're running in 24-30 person zergs =^) (This is about AD)

true ... there were def BIG groups of 24+ that the group i was in ( i think 8 ) encountered ... a few times we ran into smaller groups ( 10 -14 people in their group )
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The other day I went to Kyne for the first time on my Purrdy Emily Kitty Nightblade. Level 14 with level 1 training gear. :) That hurt.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think last night we had wolf's group, AC, 13, and SaE ( Swaye and Emily's ) group. :) It was actually nice to see we had multiple keeps flagged and people still defending keeps.

Edited by vamp_emily on April 13, 2018 3:17PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the group i was in bounced around quite a bit ... we were at sej, alessia, chal, ash, ales lol ... we were all over the map looking for fights .... was a good night over all .... had a few beers and played with friends
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently this thread is back to farming pages.

#roadto400
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AC wasn't up until midnight last night. I get tired of leading every day just so we have some sort of decent map to play with, especially considering how severaly underpopped DC is at this moment. I can't get a group bigger than 10 going at any time of the day, even with autoinvite. This morning, once again, over 20 ADs from that same morning emp flipping guild show up at the exact same time and flip the map yellow. EP sure loves to fight DC to make sure we dont get emp, but they dont lift a finger when AD just barrels down the map.

I have to say I find it funny when these guys message me and brag about strategy. Yea, very tough strategy to have about 2 AD coldfiring the 5-6 DCs inside the keep putting oils down, with 3 more AD dropping fire ballistas on the flags before the other 15 can push in. Or making a siege line when you got 10 people trying to kill 3 DCs at Vlastarus. Some real masterminds we got.
    Edited by gabriebe on April 13, 2018 2:47PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    popped into kyne for a bit last night .... ended up creating a new mDK a week ago due to me sucking at stamina characters lol .... wont be in kyne often... but once and a while if saber and the group is running in kyne i'll stop in with Ðårk Ŵølf reborn :)

#stopstopstopwiththebloodyspecialcharecterinyourbloodytoonnames
    #tacomaisarealplacebutyoudontwanttovisit
    #allhailthelonghashtag
    #tacomaisbusygrindingmotifs

#wIlLnEvErStOpWiThThEsPeCiAlChArAcTeRsCaUsEiMaWeSoMeLiKeThAt!

#myhashtagislongerthanyourhashtagsosomepeoplemightbejelousevenifsomepeoplesaythatsizedoesntmatterithinkitreallydoesandthatiswhattheytellpeoplewithsmallhashtagstomakethemnotfeelsobad
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    popped into kyne for a bit last night .... ended up creating a new mDK a week ago due to me sucking at stamina characters lol .... wont be in kyne often... but once and a while if saber and the group is running in kyne i'll stop in with Ðårk Ŵølf reborn :)

#allhailthelonghashtag

#myhashtagislongerthanyourhashtagsosomepeoplemightbejelousevenifsomepeoplesaythatsizedoesntmatterithinkitreallydoesandthatiswhattheytellpeoplewithsmallhashtagstomakethemnotfeelsobad

#myhashtagsarethebiggestthebestbetterthantherestbetterthantherestsorryIgotcaughtupinlyricsfromclawfingeranywhohowhaveyoubeenhaventsaidhiinawhilesoifigureiwouldhthrowthatoutthereinthehashtagalsoivebeendoingalotoffarmingformotifsaswell

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#allhailthelonghashtag

#myhashtagsarethebiggestthebestbetterthantherestbetterthantherestsorryIgotcaughtupinlyricsfromclawfingeranywhohowhaveyoubeenhaventsaidhiinawhilesoifigureiwouldhthrowthatoutthereinthehashtagalsoivebeendoingalotoffarmingformotifsaswell

haa haa haaa... Ok I give. you win! I can't do that anymore! :) I've been well, thanks... IRL keeps getting in the way of my ESO time, but when I've had the chance to drop in, I've just been farming motifs. Gotta finish off my worm cult, but still a long way to go... Only have two...
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#allhailthelonghashtag

haa haa haaa... Ok I give. you win! I can't do that anymore! :) I've been well, thanks... IRL keeps getting in the way of my ESO time, but when I've had the chance to drop in, I've just been farming motifs. Gotta finish off my worm cult, but still a long way to go... Only have two...

i think ive come across 2 or 3 of them ... got a bunch of other motifs, but i think only 2 or 3 of WC

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#allhailthelonghashtag

i think ive come across 2 or 3 of them ... got a bunch of other motifs, but i think only 2 or 3 of WC

Nice! Havne't been in Kyne in a while.... I think someone in ZZ might have filed a missing person report...
    Obituary:
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#allhailthelonghashtag

Nice! Havne't been in Kyne in a while.... I think someone in ZZ might have filed a missing person report...

i've mainly been in Shor or Vivec started up a new toon mainly for the event and kaman and saber had a group going in kyne last night so i decided to jump in it, since saber isnt around too often these days

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was funny.... got tbagged last night for the first time in a WHILE .... so I came back out and hunted the person down .... saw a few dc attacking them so i jumped back in ... then gave them a loving return of the ol bag

• Caleb_Kadesh
    Caleb_Kadesh
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I think it was a few weeks ago AD had one of the best resource defenses I've seen in 3 years. DC owned Roe but AD was defending Roe mine. They must have had 20 sieges up and pointed in every direction. They had sieges on the ground, in the tower, and I think in the rocks behind the resource. Great job!

That was probably the most fun I had had in ESO PvP ever. We got to the point that we realized we couldn't take the keep with the group we had but by golly we were going to keep something. Then it just morphed into AP farming as we were having too much fun to leave. B)
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was funny.... got tbagged last night for the first time in a WHILE .... so I came back out and hunted the person down .... saw a few dc attacking them so i jumped back in ... then gave them a loving return of the ol bag

Aw, that's sweet... :)
    Obituary:
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#allhailthelonghashtag

i've mainly been in Shor or Vivec started up a new toon mainly for the event and kaman and saber had a group going in kyne last night so i decided to jump in it, since saber isnt around too often these days

Damn saber was on last night? :( I miss playing with saber. Running with saber and Rak is always fun
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang. I missed out.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »
    Damn saber was on last night? :( I miss playing with saber. Running with saber and Rak is always fun

yeah man, i was only in the group for about an hour though ... ran through the crafting writs on my crafter then noticed they had a group going

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ran around Cyrodiil a bit yesterday afternoon playing whack a mole between AD hitting BRK and DC hitting Chal. Some really fun fights defending our last two emp keeps. That fight retaking Chal from DC was pretty fun, started out just farming them outside, then turned into a full scale siege. Not sure how long we were there, but felt around 30-40 min. Good times!
    Obituary:
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So how about those pts notes? Some good stuff for cyro w/ the exception of you losing your place in the ranking upon log out.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    So how about those pts notes? Some good stuff for cyro w/ the exception of you losing your place in the ranking upon log out.

Unless I misread something, I think you are misinterpreting the "credit lists" for superstructures (i.e. earning D tick credit) with rankings.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @DeadlyRecluse that's right. The reason I don't agree with it is if you get disconnected during a siege fight etc. Or at least that's how I took it.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @MajBludd,

I mean, you already don't get the tick if you are disconnected when the tick goes off--I don't see that as a huge downside compared to being able to clean up resources without losing the tick.
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    What do you guys think of the changes to siege coming in Sommerset?

8 second AOE circle for catapults seems problematic in Kyne and Sotha with no CP mitigation.
    Edited by Beaverton on April 18, 2018 9:52PM
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am more worried about the changes to defensive siege. Maybe I read it wrong, but from the way I remember it worded it said the amount of sieges you can put down to defend will be decreased if you don't own the ressource or it hasn't been upgraded. Sounds like a disaster in situations where you're defending against greater numbers, and it's especially punitive if it's something you got by the skin of your teeth, like when you're trying to break an emp ring with a surprise attack. Or that Aleswell will be perma gimped since that stupid farm is basically an EP outpost.
    Edited by gabriebe on April 19, 2018 12:01AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I am more worried about the changes to defensive siege. Maybe I read it wrong, but from the way I remember it worded it said the amount of sieges you can put down to defend will be decreased if you don't own the ressource or it hasn't been upgraded. Sounds like a disaster in situations where you're defending against greater numbers, and it's especially punitive if it's something you got by the skin of your teeth, like when you're trying to break an emp ring with a surprise attack. Or that Aleswell will be perma gimped since that stupid farm is basically an EP outpost.

Lol aleswell. I want to kick in the nuts whoever decided to put this keep in a hole.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or Chal mine....
    Obituary:
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It'll be interesting when that system is fully explained--as I understand it, you can get up to 30 defensive siege slots now on a fully upgraded keep--the real question, I think, is at what point/upgrade level can you get 12-15 slots, the typical practical upper limit for most siege defenses, and at what point/upgrade level can you get a "full" 20 siege? What's the low end? If a keep is flipped and immediately attacked, can you only put down like 2 ballis?
    Beaverton wrote: »
    Wh
    8 second AOE circle for catapults seems problematic in Kyne and Sotha with no CP mitigation.

I'm kind of hopeful for this change--in theory, it's a big buff to solos/small groups/groups without organized purgemonkeys, as they can just roll through the aoe and the DOT doesn't follow them afterwards (if it works they way I think it does, as a ground-placed AOE that pulses, rather than a ground-placed application of a player-based DoT).

And conversely, it means you can't just have 2 purgespammers power your way over a siege blender, as the debuffs will reapply on every pulse of the siege AOE rather than just on the first hit...

But all siege potency adjustments should really have Sotha and Kyne in consideration, and I don't think that's always been the case...so we'll see.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It'll be interesting when that system is fully explained--as I understand it, you can get up to 30 defensive siege slots now on a fully upgraded keep--the real question, I think, is at what point/upgrade level can you get 12-15 slots, the typical practical upper limit for most siege defenses, and at what point/upgrade level can you get a "full" 20 siege? What's the low end? If a keep is flipped and immediately attacked, can you only put down like 2 ballis?

Yeah, we will have to wait until this is fully explained, but I took it as the cap didn't change for a lvl 1 keep... max still 20, but will increase as the keep upgrades....
    Obituary:
This discussion has been closed.