The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Friendly Dungeon Runners - Join Us for the Undaunted Event

• Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Yesterday we made it to 200 members, within a month we doubled.

VopKq.gif

Thank you! Thank you! to everyone that joined. You are making so many players happy they don't have to sit and look for groups. Thank you all.

@vamp_emily Sounds like you have done an amazing job with your dungeon guild! Just wanted to congratulate you, that is awesome!!! :smiley:

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ayaeger

Unfortunately do to the hurricane I do not have power, and can not get in game to invite players to the guild. As soon as my power is restored ( I am assuming in a few days ) I will send invites to everyone.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• bigj255555_ESO
    bigj255555_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    hi im cleemonous lvl 38 champion rank dragon knight could i join you guild
  • IronDragons
    IronDragons
    ✭✭
    Hi. I've been playing since beta but never been in a guild. I have a CP 470ish DC Magplar and Stamblade. I've only dungeoned once with a PUG because I can't deal with players who get irritated if you don't know boss mechanics. I've played MMOs for the past 10 years but almost exclusively as DPS. I'd really like to have opportunities to try my hand at tanking and healing in low pressure scenarios (at least until I get the hang of it.) If Friendly Dungeon Runners is that kind of group then I'd like to give it a go. I'm @IronDragons. Thanks.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm back in the game!

I think i invited everyone, i had around 30 invite requests in my email, I hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did, please forgive me, and request an invite again.

I'm so happy to be playing again, I feel like a child that just opened a present.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone have a safe and happy weekend.
    See you guys in the game!

CSCVifxUsAA5E6e.jpg

• krees28b14_ESO
    krees28b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a guild that I am looking for. Not new to the game by any means but have reached the point where solo play is just not cutting it. I would like to meet some good folks to run dungeons with and farm some gear. Please send an invite to @krees28 in game and would gladly join and see how it goes.
  • bworkm01b14_ESO
    bworkm01b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm just getting back into the game after a year long hiatus. Currently 220 cp, and would love to join a friendly guild to learn the dungeons. Name is @bworkm01
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent, contact me if I missed someone.

• DaRed
    DaRed
    Soul Shriven
    hello, i returned recently. i played at the beginning but left after about three months.
    as so much things changed, i decided to start over trying out all the new things and relearning the game.
    i am not new to mmos and think your guild would fit me well.
    my ingame name is Cedt Redt or Da Redt. i am from EU but i am flexible timewise.
    Edited by DaRed on October 17, 2016 9:20PM
  • deathrament
    Also a returning player starting over that would like to join your clan
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also a returning player starting over that would like to join your clan

I'm assuming your name is @deathrament; If so, I sent you an invite. If it is something else let me know :)
    Edited by vamp_emily on October 18, 2016 10:09PM

• Ciovala
    Ciovala
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! :)

I'm an American currently living in the UK and playing on the EU servers. However, I'm moving back so am re-rolling on NA servers. Any space for a non-newbie who is becoming a newbie again?

I don't mind which alliance you tend to play in the most. Will be starting magplar healer as that is what I prefer. @Ciovala
    Looking for a mature and helpful social guild - play PvE, PvP, and like crafting.
  • MongooseOne
    MongooseOne
    ✭✭✭
    I've just returned after a year long break and this guild sounds exactly what I have wanted to find!

If you're still taking members I would love to join.
  • Shasti
    Shasti
    ✭✭
    Hello, My husband and I have taken a break for awhile but wanting to start playing again. This guild sounds like a fun place to be if you still have room. We are casual players who do like to run dungeons and just have fun. @Shasti.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just got to work :) I will send invites later on today.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I sent all the invites.

@MongooseOne, I am guessing your in game name is '@MongooseOne', If not let me know the name.

• Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to join this guild!

I mainly play on EU but have some toons on NA aswell.

Currently my main on NA are only level 26 but I'm getting there sooner or later :)

Feel free to invite me @MaryHex
    Edited by Nervani on October 23, 2016 9:20AM
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Eingata
    Eingata
    Seems like a perfect fit for me would love an invite.

@Jinxednethena or @jinxednethena
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent.

• Pnstacker2
    Pnstacker2
    Soul Shriven
    Another returning player lol
    Love to join, been mostly solo :(
    340cp

Marilyn Larubia
    Butterblades
    Butterheal
    Edited by Pnstacker2 on October 23, 2016 4:40PM
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    restarting on eso so I would love a guild like this. @rkb
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • Malyck
    Malyck
    ✭✭✭
    I am a veteran player, but just starting to run dungeons since the 1T update. I would love to join your guild to have more folks to team up with.

My player name is @Malyck .
  • TheForseti
    TheForseti
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to join. I really don't enjoy using the in-game group finder only to have someone leave 5 minutes into the dungeon. I have one of each class at CP160 currently, and have decent experience with most dungeons. I am happy to help people learn mechanics and farm for helmets, etc.

Message me in game @The_Forseti.

Thanks!
    PC-NA | CP 1,400+ @The_Forseti
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @EvoAZN, I tried to invite you '@rkb' but user acount was not found.

I will send the rest of the invites later today.

• Qorlas
    Qorlas
    ✭✭✭
    I am playing on the NA server from the launch with a couple of pauses of several months. I play mainly PvE but didn't play a lot of the dungeons. I am looking forward to play more of them and would love to be in Guild where I could find groups with which make the group dungeons.

If still possible, I would love to join.

Qorlas
  • Vals_Fan
    Vals_Fan
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to join.

I have played mostly solo, and with my trading guild, but would love to get to know the dungeons better.

I have toons of all roles ^_^.

@Vals_Fan
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    It should work now. thanks for the invite
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • rosicrux
    rosicrux
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds great, please send an invite to @rosicrux