The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Friendly Dungeon Runners - Join Us for the Undaunted Event

• Phunky_Mushruum
    Phunky_Mushruum
    Soul Shriven
    I'm down for some dungeon runs! I'm pretty new to the game but I've done a couple of dungeons and enjoy meeting new peoples! User ID: Phunky_Mushruum
  • Jensea
    Jensea
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds great. Still fairly new to the game (been playing since July). Would love to join, if I may. @Jensea
  • tnliverpool
    tnliverpool
    ✭✭✭
    Just came back to the game and looking for more people to run dungeons with. Have a new tank, a DPS, and heals CP ~350. Oh, I'm EP but here in a week that won't matter.

@tnliverpool
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just came back to the game and looking for more people to run dungeons with. Have a new tank, a DPS, and heals CP ~350. Oh, I'm EP but here in a week that won't matter.

@tnliverpool

I will send you an invite later on today. Thank you for joining.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Necronhex
    Necronhex
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an invite @Necronhex sounds awesome
    Necron Hex
    Have you not heard of the Dark Brotherhood? Of the remorseless guild of paid assassins and homicidal cutthroats? Join us and you'll find the Dark Brotherhood all that and so much more. We are more than anything a union of like minded individuals.
    Lucien Lachance
  • nzphilipub17_ESO
    nzphilipub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I recently bought the game after playing the beta a few years ago. I'm a total noob but I would like to learn and eventually join in on some dungeon's.

User ID: NzPhil
    Edited by nzphilipub17_ESO on September 26, 2016 8:14PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think i sent out all the invites. Thanks everyone for joining . We now have 162 members.

If I missed someone please let me know, here or in game.

• chavezrze
    chavezrze
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! i would like to join you on the adventure!! :3@chavezrze !
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    chavezrze wrote: »
    Hi! i would like to join you on the adventure!! :3@chavezrze !

Hi! I will send you an invite in a few hours. Hope you have fun.

• AaronLawrence
    AaronLawrence
    Soul Shriven
    Hail - I've returned to this game after a long hiatus and I'm looking forward to some PvE. Would greatly appreciate an invite to @Lieder. Thanks!

• FuriousMonk313
    I would be interested in joining... I'm new and played a few dungeons. I don't know how to find people in-game so an invite would be appreciated. My name in ESO is the same as in chat
  • NiclasFridholm
    NiclasFridholm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sens invite if you are still in need of people @GobiasII
    Tobias Funke - Magplar since forever

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys!

I couldn't send any invites this morning because the server was down but I will be sending invites later this afternoon.

• Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    I joined and it's a great group of people.
    I asked for some ppl to run with my levelling healer and got a group!
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.
  • Krycom
    Krycom
    ✭✭
    I want in, @krycom
  • Mawx
    Mawx
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join @Jhonnaryhang
    Send invite if you are still in need of people!
    | PC NA |
    Lord Mawx (Dark Elf Magplar) | Daggerfall Covenant | ★★★★★|
    -Mawx (Nord Stamsorc) | Ebonheart Pact
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay just got home a little bit ago. Checked my email and 10 people wanted an invite. I hope I didn't miss anyone.

If you didn't get an invite please message me in game @vamp.emily

• Karminathevamp
    Karminathevamp
    ✭✭✭
    Would you believe this CP535 Magicka Sorc is a dungeon no0b? I started playing this game at beta (Jan 2014) but played mostly solo since and mastered all craftings and fishing. :smiley: Joined a few guilds who were doing dungeons at blazing speed. I could feel the pressure to perform much better and faster, but I was not learning anything this way and was making more and more mistakes. I want to be able to do the quests in these dungeons and get my skill point at the end. I really need to take dungeon 101 and join a guild like yours, so I can learn how to do dungeons. Please send an invite @Karminathevamp Thanks.
    Master Angler
  • Nocturnal074
    Nocturnal074
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, would like an invite, @Nocturnal074. Thanks
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, would like an invite, @Nocturnal074. Thanks

Hi, Nocturnal074, I will be sending an invite later on today. Thanks for joining and I hope you enjoy the guild.

• supremeiceprincess
    I would like an invite as well please

@supremeiceprincess
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an invite as well please

@supremeiceprincess

I will send you an Invite later today, thanks for joining the guild.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just want to let everyone know, there is a good chance I will not be around for a few days, In the forum or in the game.

I have a huge problem "Hurricane Matthew" wants to come in my living room and play ESO with me... grrr! I might have to leave for a few days, or I might not have power for a few days.

As soon as I get back I will invite everyone that wants to join. I will be in game tonight and possibly Thursday but not sure about Friday/Saturday/Sunday. I am supposed to get hit by the hurricane sometime Friday.

Edited by vamp_emily on October 5, 2016 2:16PM

• supremeiceprincess
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Just want to let everyone know, there is a good chance I will not be around for a few days, In the forum or in the game.

I have a huge problem "Hurricane Matthew" wants to come in my living room and play ESO with me... grrr! I might have to leave for a few days, or I might not have power for a few days.

As soon as I get back I will invite everyone that wants to join. I will be in game tonight and possibly Thursday but not sure about Friday/Saturday/Sunday. I am supposed to get hit by the hurricane sometime Friday.

Yikes O_O Hope you'll be safe!
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

Yikes O_O Hope you'll be safe!

Mathew doesn't know I am a good tank :)

I should be OK, thanks for caring.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday we made it to 200 members, within a month we doubled.

VopKq.gif

Thank you! Thank you! to everyone that joined. You are making so many players happy they don't have to sit and look for groups. Thank you all.

• DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like fun -- would love an invite, too (when the hurricane is safely over...hope you don't lose your power!). I've run dungeons in other games, but not in ESO, so I'm a noob here, but would love to learn. My main has the name name as this forum name, but my in-game account name is PhilippaSomerville.

Thanks very much!
  • Trentus
    Trentus
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not new to ESO but have taken a LONG break from the game. I'm leveling up a Templar healer, lvl 20, and would love to join and run some dungeons with you guys. @Lorsic is my in-game account name
  • ayaeger
    ayaeger
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join as well. @ayaeger
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shame this wasnt on EU/PC

PC EU
    PvP only