The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Friendly Dungeon Runners - Join Us for the Undaunted Event

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This weekend I had the best experience with players. We decided to do a vet dungeon for the very first time and never gave up, even when we died so many times to one boss. One player dropped out ( we thought he might have been tired of dying ) but came back after experiencing computer problems. It was awesome working together and figuring out the mechanics.

The sad thing is we didn't get a gold key for doing the dungeon :( Apparently, we didn't kill the last boss the right way to receive the gold key.

On the other hand ( joking ), I am not sure if being in the guild is the best thing. I used to look so innocent, and now I look evil. I am actually starting to like my new Evil Emily look.

FGR1.jpg

Pic of me in a bad situation this weekend :)
    FDG2.jpg

If you would like an invite please send me a message in game @vamp.emily, as of right now we have close to 100 members.

Just a reminder tonight:
    MoL Run for Tuesday evenings ( Eastern Time ), scaled low and farm modifs.

Edited by vamp_emily on September 6, 2016 5:16PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• L3p
    L3p
    Are you still recruiting? If so I would love to join my username is @phogan110
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    phogan110 wrote: »

Thanks for joining phogan. Sorry I couldn't stay and chat; I just logged into home computer from work to invite you.

Hope you have fun :)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We just recruited our 100th member yesterday!

VopKq.gif

Come join us if you haven't found a friendly guild yet. So far no issues.

• L3p
    L3p
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    phogan110 wrote: »

Thanks for joining phogan. Sorry I couldn't stay and chat; I just logged into home computer from work to invite you.

Hope you have fun :)

That's quite alright! Thanks for the invite! I look forward to to being a part of your guild

• jeremiah911
    jeremiah911
    ✭✭✭
    Good afternoon!!! Are you still recruiting? I'm looking for a guild to run vet dungeons on a fairly regular basis. I play multiple toons / roles. Thanks in advance!!!
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Good afternoon!!! Are you still recruiting? I'm looking for a guild to run vet dungeons on a fairly regular basis. I play multiple toons / roles. Thanks in advance!!!

Hi, I will send you an invite when I get home later today. Can I get your @name ? Or you could just email me @vamp.emily in game.

• jeremiah911
    jeremiah911
    ✭✭✭

Hi, I will send you an invite when I get home later today. Can I get your @name ? Or you could just email me @vamp.emily in game.

@jeremiah911 I'll send an email this evening if I haven't heard from you. Thanks for the quick reply. Can't wait to meet you guys in game.
  • BitisPt
    BitisPt
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everybody!

I would love to join your guild.

I tried to send a message to @vamp.emily in the game but it gives me invalid usser :(
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BitisPt wrote: »
    Hello everybody!

I would love to join your guild.

I tried to send a message to @vamp.emily in the game but it gives me invalid usser :(

Are you on the PC/NA server? You can give your @name and I can send you an invite when I get home.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I sent all invites out. If I missed someone please let me know, and thank you for joining!

• GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to join your guild. I tried to send an in game email to you for an invite. I am not sure it was sent to you because of network issues. @GlassHalfFull
    Curiosity is the cure for boredom, there is no cure for curiosity.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join your guild. I tried to send an in game email to you for an invite. I am not sure it was sent to you because of network issues. @GlassHalfFull

I will send the Invite later when I get home.

• jubei9
    jubei9
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite? I'm a Templar healer hoping to learn vet dungeons with some friendly ppl. I'm @jubei9 Thanks!
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jubei9 wrote: »
    Could I get an invite? I'm a Templar healer hoping to learn vet dungeons with some friendly ppl. I'm @jubei9 Thanks!

Yes, I will send you an invite in 2 hours :) Welcome to the guild, and I hope you have fun.

• Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    snip
    Hi can I get an invite at your earliest convenience @Thexia , I've been in game since launch but mostly PVP'd on and off and PVE'd mostly solo but have done some dungeons mostly as DPS. Old DAoC player and I'd like to get my Tank some work in a good atmosphere as I get used to PVE again.

Thx in advance :)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cronopoly wrote: »
    snip
    Hi can I get an invite at your earliest convenience @Thexia , I've been in game since launch but mostly PVP'd on and off and PVE'd mostly solo but have done some dungeons mostly as DPS. Old DAoC player and I'd like to get my Tank some work in a good atmosphere as I get used to PVE again.

Thx in advance :)

Yes, you sure can.

I will send you an invite this afternoon after I get off work. Also, thank you for joining and I hope you have fun.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I had a great time playing with the guild this weekend. I finally got my first gold key :) and I'm starting to feel more comfortable doing vet dungeons. I did Vet Imperial City Prison for the first time, that was kind of hard.

Here is a few pictures I took this weekend, as you can see I'm not much of a fighter :)

Walks up and takes a closer look.. yep! this guy is huge:
    FDR4.png

I'm not sure which dungeon this was but these guys hurt:
    FDR3.png

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just a reminder tonight is Tuesday fun night :)

Tuesday Evenings ( Eastern Time )
    MoL Run, scaled low and farm modifs.

Come join the fun and get some goodies :) If we have more than 12 that want to do MoL I will run it multiple of times to make sure everyone goes.

• Illuzion0216
    Illuzion0216
    ✭✭
    Hello! I would love to join you guys. I'm fairly new myself having only one main and 2 low toons to lvl up when I'm bored. Would really like to run dungeons with you peeps! And dungeon finder has not been very kind to me. Do hit me up @Illuzion
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! I would love to join you guys. I'm fairly new myself having only one main and 2 low toons to lvl up when I'm bored. Would really like to run dungeons with you peeps! And dungeon finder has not been very kind to me. Do hit me up @Illuzion

Hi, I will invite you here in the next few hour, and thank you for joining.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Did you type your @name correctly? I tried to send an invite and it said account not found.

• Illuzion0216
    Illuzion0216
    ✭✭

Did you type your @name correctly? I tried to send an invite and it said account not found.

Opps! it's @Illuzion0216 :blush:
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone have a Great Weekend!

If you can't find a group, get kicked from a group for no reason, or are just tired of drama; Please don't hesitate in contacting me @vamp.emily in game, email me on the forum, or leave a message on this thread.

I know a few months ago I would sit in the group finder for hours and not find a match. It got to a point I didn't even want to bother with it. I hope you are not in the same potion I was back then, if so then come join us. We have 130 members now doing silver, gold, and random dungeons daily.

15421.jpg

Edited by vamp_emily on September 16, 2016 4:17PM

• Caladath
    Caladath
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings!

I tried to in-game mail @vamp.emily and it came back as invalid user. I then realized I had no forum account, nor the invitation code. So off to customer service I went! Now I have a forum account.

I have characters in all three factions, and would love to run Dungeons with mature, casual, and non-stressed people.

While not experienced with ESO, I am learning. I have also been a member of high-end raid teams in other games, and can take direction well, and can even patiently lead if requested (if I know an instance).

User name:
    @Tarmabus

I am looking forward to meeting you, dying with you, and having a great time.
    Edited by Caladath on September 16, 2016 9:44PM
  • khelly
    khelly
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to Join your guild @khelly
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think i sent out all the invites, if I missed someone please let me know.

I had a really fun time last night. We did 2 trials, and also did a few dailies. There is talk to make Friday/Saturday trial nights, which will be fun. There is a few events going on tonight. Can't recall the name of one 'Vet Crawl" or something like that, and then we plan on doing another trial.

Here is a few pics from last night, I really love the scenery.
    Hel-Ra-Citadel.png

trial10.png

• Direwolf
    Direwolf
    ✭✭
    Hello, just getting back into the game after a 7 month or so break, CP 327ish, relearning things, starting to catch on again, lol...currently leveling a dps stam sorc, having a blast, would definitely be interested in joining your guild and getting into some dungeons with some friendly people :)

thanks!
    @Direwolf
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Direwolf wrote: »
    Hello, just getting back into the game after a 7 month or so break, CP 327ish, relearning things, starting to catch on again, lol...currently leveling a dps stam sorc, having a blast, would definitely be interested in joining your guild and getting into some dungeons with some friendly people :)

thanks!
    @Direwolf

Hi, I will send you an invite this afternoon when I get off work. Thank you for joining and I hope you have fun.

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Happy-Friday.jpg

This weekend we will be doing plenty of dungeons ( silver/gold/randoms ). I think tonight ( and maybe Saturday ) we will be doing trials and Saturday/Sunday we normally do a few baby MoLs.

So far I have been getting many compliments from the members about how much they like the guild. Come join us if you are interested, message me here or in the game @vamp.emily.

Everyone have a safe and happy weekend!

Edited by vamp_emily on September 23, 2016 12:42PM