• GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crowns = job security for ZOS. :D
    Options
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just purchased three 5,500 crown packs and am sitting on 25,450 crowns. Tempted to buy one more 5,500 pack. I think I might finally pick up the banker. Thanks for the heads up on the sale!
    Options
  • JahneeO
    JahneeO
    ✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »

Can anyone on XBone confirm/deny whether the sale is there too?

Yes they are on sale on Xbox. There is a Bethesda sale banner, click and save. $23.99 US for 5500 crowns
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can anybody confirm this is available on PS4 EU?
    Options
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA crown cost for 5,000 crowns:

Normally: $39.99 USD
    Sale price: $23.99 USD

I bought 20,000 crowns last night :)
    Edited by drakhan2002_ESO on August 3, 2016 2:56PM
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not available on PS4 EU store...
    Options
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »

What? I can't believe it! Why would the sale be available for PC EU and PS4 NA, but not PS4 EU? That's so inconsistent!
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What? I can't believe it! Why would the sale be available for PC EU and PS4 NA, but not PS4 EU? That's so inconsistent!

No idea :/ I just went on the PS store and they're all still fully priced :disappointed:
    Options
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »
    I bought crowns last week :/

Me too. I'm feeling ripped off. Like why don't they tell us there is a sale coming up or something?
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's really frustrating when the sales are so sporadic :( Nobody knows what platform, how long, what discount, which countries... if it was all synchronised to happen everywhere at the same time then they'd probably get more sales.
    Options
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I purchased 5500 crowns on 8/1. :/

I just opened a support ticket with them. I want a refund for the difference or an extra 2200 crowns (40% of 5500 that I paid full price for).

I will post here how it goes...
    Edited by Giraffon on August 3, 2016 3:47PM
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
    Options
  • sekhem
    sekhem
    ✭✭✭
    Eiagra wrote: »
    Thanks, I wasn't aware of the sale until your post. Steam has the game on sale as well, in case you know someone waiting for a sale or want to get someone an early holiday gift. :) (Very early gift...)

Humble Bundle also has the PC/Mac version of ESO on sale for 50% off, several other PC games as well. I liked this cuz they give some money to charity.
    The Dr found that his stars had decayed. Why didn't he keep them in the fridge? lol

PS4 NA dobby_of_doom
    now also PC NA...I have no idea what I'm doing...
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not on ps4 eu...

Really zos?
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No idea :/ I just went on the PS store and they're all still fully priced :disappointed:

Are you certain about it - there is no "40% off" sign or any indication that it is on sale other than a different price. The game itself is on sale as well, check what price is for that - it should be different from the normal price - a lot different - on PC EU it is for ecxample 20€ for the standard edition and 30€ for the imperial edition.
    Edited by Lysette on August 3, 2016 4:33PM
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno is PS4 EU meant to get a sale? :smile:
    Options
  • aldriq
    aldriq
    ✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »
    That is not weird that is a result of the result of the EU referendum in the UK.

Oddly enough, no, the discount is consistent with the prices from last week, which still hadn't changed to reflect the 10% drop in the £ value against the $... I wonder if they'll update them after the sale. Not complaining, though, the prices were unusually good even before the depreciation, given how generally people in the UK tend to get a bad deal with exchange rates in these things.
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aldriq wrote: »
    That is not weird that is a result of the result of the EU referendum in the UK.

Oddly enough, no, the discount is consistent with the prices from last week, which still hadn't changed to reflect the 10% drop in the £ value against the $... I wonder if they'll update them after the sale. Not complaining, though, the prices were unusually good even before the depreciation, given how generally people in the UK tend to get a bad deal with exchange rates in these things.

That is what I meant with it - the price was not adjusted in relation to the currency changes lately - it is 40% off from what the price was before - as if the referendum did not happen - that is why the price appears to be low seen from US$ or €.

I doubt that ZOS will adjust this - this is too fresh and you cannot really say, how the currency will behave - this all depends on the negotiations with the EU. Currency brokers see always the grass growing before it happens - they overreact - it could get back to normal.
    Edited by Lysette on August 3, 2016 5:23PM
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Are you certain about it - there is no "40% off" sign or any indication that it is on sale other than a different price. The game itself is on sale as well, check what price is for that - it should be different from the normal price - a lot different - on PC EU it is for ecxample 20€ for the standard edition and 30€ for the imperial edition.

Nope. Everything is full price. For the base game it's £54.99. No crowns on sale either.
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope. Everything is full price. For the base game it's £54.99. No crowns on sale either.

now this is hard to understand - @ZOS_GinaBruno could you have a look into this please.
    Options
  • aldriq
    aldriq
    ✭✭✭
    That is what I meant with it - the price was not adjusted in relation to the currency changes lately - it is 40% off from what the price was before - as if the referendum did not happen - that is why the price appears to be low seen from US$ or €.

I doubt that ZOS will adjust this - this is too fresh and you cannot really say, how the currency will behave - this all depends on the negotiations with the EU. Currency brokers see always the grass growing before it happens - they overreact - it could get back to normal.

Ah, fair enough, I thought you meant the price correction had already take place. You are right, they might wait a bit longer to be certain that the correction is permanent... I think it likely is, with the way things are going; but second-guessing currency movements is a mug's game.
    Options
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm stocking up in case they go back on making the crafting bag an ESO sub exclusive. I'll buy the DLC I want and cancel the sub. If they don't, I'll just have a massive stockpile of crowns for whatever.
    "Get off my lawn!"
    Options
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could buy a new hairstyle with my new crowns. Q.Q I always thought the defaults were so bleh.
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm stocking up in case they go back on making the crafting bag an ESO sub exclusive. I'll buy the DLC I want and cancel the sub. If they don't, I'll just have a massive stockpile of crowns for whatever.

Is that a rumor or what?- I doubt that ZOS will release a crafting bag in the crown store anytime soon if ever.
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Is that a rumor or what?- I doubt that ZOS will release a crafting bag in the crown store anytime soon if ever.

Yeah, I've not heard that either!
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could buy a new hairstyle with my new crowns. Q.Q I always thought the defaults were so bleh.

Yes, same feeling - after buying crowns for 100€ I thought about what I will buy with it - I have most of the stuff already and there is literally nothing to buy for me - so my second 100€ went into games from stream - there I at least get something to enjoy for my money.
    Options
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not even at rumor level. It's just my solution in case they listen to the people whining that they should be able to buy it.

I managed to get 5 packs of 5500 bought, now I get an error when I try to buy more. It's before I put in a card number, so it is on the ESO end. Do they limit how many you can buy?
    "Get off my lawn!"
    Options
  • MDiCaro
    MDiCaro
    Soul Shriven
    Ps4 EU had a sale 2 weeks ago...
    I bought 5500 for 15,99 euro on the 15th.
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MDiCaro wrote: »
    Ps4 EU had a sale 2 weeks ago...
    I bought 5500 for 15,99 euro on the 15th.

That was a Sony sale. This is a ZOS sale :smile:
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PS4 EU had their sale a couple weeks ago...
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish the would let you enter a quantity. Not to sound lazy but I don't want to click ORDER on the 5500 bundle half a dozen times.
    Options