The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Crown Sale (PS4, Xbox, and PC) 08/02-08/09

• Eiagra
    Eiagra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I wasn't aware of the sale until your post. Steam has the game on sale as well, in case you know someone waiting for a sale or want to get someone an early holiday gift. :) (Very early gift...)
          In verity.
    Options
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PS4 it's a bit different. If you go to the 'related items' tab, you can see the packages with the regular price striked out and the percentage discount. For example, the maximum bundle normally costs $39.99, but with 40% off, you can get it for $23.99.

I agree...why have a sale if you don't want people to know about it?
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to anyway buy it from the account management page and the store link there - it has to be associated with your account.
    Options
  • Itoq
    Itoq
    ✭✭✭✭
    .... but your circled link is for a Wiki Page about the Store, not the store itself...

Gotta wait for me to edit twice or thrice before the intent of my post becomes somewhat clear.
    Options
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    Since I have not seen any advertisement from ZOS about the current on-going crown sale, I thought I would make a thread about it on the forums for the community. The biggest bundle (5,500) of crowns is 40 percent off. The smallest bundle (1,500) is 25 percent off. The sale ends on August 9th, which is well before the DLC release, so some people might not be checking. With the high prices on crown items, I think this is a good time to stock up!

The sale is on Xbox One as well.
    Options
  • Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. Thanks for the heads up. B)
    "War doesn't build character; it reveals it."
    Options
  • aldriq
    aldriq
    ✭✭✭
    The discounted prices in GBP are a bit awkward, but they match the 40% at the top bundle:

750 crowns = £3.59
    1500 crowns = £6.74
    3000 crowns = £10.04
    5500 crowns = £14.39
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PS4 it's a bit different. If you go to the 'related items' tab, you can see the packages with the regular price striked out and the percentage discount. For example, the maximum bundle normally costs $39.99, but with 40% off, you can get it for $23.99.

I agree...why have a sale if you don't want people to know about it?

That is greed, what hinders to communicate this - this is a really serious flaw of ZOS and what is most likely making them a lot less money. All successful people I know are not greedy people, but generous - they just make a whole lot more business by that and that makes them rich - not greed. Greed hinders that.
    Edited by Lysette on August 3, 2016 7:47AM
    Options
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Yas im gonna buy another 5500 crowns today as i spent my last 3000 last night finally changing my horrible hated Orc. Bye bye orc
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
    Options
  • Itoq
    Itoq
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »
    You have to anyway buy it from the account management page and the store link there - it has to be associated with your account.

If I were to buy it directly from the store link, rather than account -> store, it would still associate it with my account. I imagine that if I were not logged on the store would prompt me for an account to link the purchase to. Otherwise the purchased crowns would just floating around like they had fallen through the world map. Maybe they would even scream.
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Itoq wrote: »

If I were to buy it directly from the store link, rather than account -> store, it would still associate it with my account. I imagine that if I were not logged on the store would prompt me for an account to link the purchase to. Otherwise the purchased crowns would just floating around like they had fallen through the world map. Maybe they would even scream.

i do it always from the laucher, it always opens my account page then in the browser - and i can see how many days I have left for ESO+ - currently 355 days - a good feeling.
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lolssi wrote: »
    how do I find it, any link?

Go to account management and choose "store" - and look at the offers. On PC EU accounts it is down from 34.99€ to 20.99€ for the 5500er pack for example.
    It's normally 35€? Last time I bought 5500 crowns it also costed 21€.

Consoles had meanwhile sales when PC had not - I guess that was somewhat a favor to console players for the mess they were causing on these platforms. At least that is what I got from forum posts, that there were sales when the PC had none.
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really cannot understand that they do not communicate something like a crown sale better - one of the basic business rules is "do good and tell everyone about it" - PR - but ZOS does not seem to know this rule.
    Options
  • SanSan
    SanSan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks cutie. Gonna buy some.
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ah ok guys ty for the info
    Options
  • Lolssi
    Lolssi
    ✭✭✭

Consoles had meanwhile sales when PC had not - I guess that was somewhat a favor to console players for the mess they were causing on these platforms. At least that is what I got from forum posts, that there were sales when the PC had none.
    I play on PC though. Last time I bought when Thieves Guild came. Guess they had sale then also.
    Bought 5500 again. I need to beef up my cat a bit so it doesn't look like shoulders float in the air...

Edited by Lolssi on August 3, 2016 8:15AM
    Options
  • Faceplanty
    Faceplanty
    ✭✭
    This sale is as well on PC with the same conditions afaik. I intend to get me 50k crowns, those might last a bit longer than a couple of days, hopefully :smiley: well, they will, there is not much I could buy which I do not have already on the crown store.

Hm, actually, with 1000 crowns for about 4 Euro I might even consider appearance change now.

You're gonna spend $250 on Crowns ?

200 Euros - I pay with paysafecard and that has 100 Euro as highest value - so I have to buy 8x 5500er and 2x 3000er packs - which leaves me with not much rest on the cards - this is the least loss I can have with this payment type. And then 1000 crowns are 4 Euro for me. I have subbed for a year in advance and so there is not much incoming during that time. And seen from my billing history, I have spent in average about 15k crowns per month - so this will not last that long, well maybe a bit longer, because there is not really something on the crown store to buy currently.

I bought 11k crowns last saturday - and today is wednesday and just 3k left - it melts away quickly.

I wish I had this kind of money . You know , the type that is spendable on things other then food and other bills . Kudos to you my big spending friend :)

PS Send all excess/un-used funds from your weekly crown allotment to @faceplanty for a much desired thing to happen (its a surprise ) and a TY consistent with the amount gifted .
    Options
  • snakester320
    snakester320
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really cannot understand that they do not communicate something like a crown sale better - one of the basic business rules is "do good and tell everyone about it" - PR - but ZOS does not seem to know this rule.
    Make more MONEY is a better bussiness rule!!
    Options
  • supernico
    supernico
    ✭✭✭
    how many months of subscriptions do I get for the 5500 pack?
    Supernico - VR14 DragonKnight - Daggerfall Covenant - Former Emperor

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
    Options
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    supernico wrote: »

none. the subscription doesn't go on sale. It's $15 a month. Some platforms have a bundle where you can buy 1, 3 and 6 months. On PS4, if you buy 6 months, you get about 1 month free (in discounts). It costs $78.
    Options
  • catsgomeow
    catsgomeow
    ✭✭✭
    i feel absolutley ****** off, i purchased 5500 crowns on the 2nd my date which on the other side of the world is the 1st, i was charged 40aud which is now 24aud, i didnt see anything about any sale, if they are going to plan sales they need to splash the advertising every where so people damn well see it, absolutely feel ripped off.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates !
    Options
  • supernico
    supernico
    ✭✭✭
    supernico wrote: »

none. the subscription doesn't go on sale. It's $15 a month. Some platforms have a bundle where you can buy 1, 3 and 6 months. On PS4, if you buy 6 months, you get about 1 month free (in discounts). It costs $78.

ok, ty
    Edited by supernico on August 3, 2016 9:50AM
    Supernico - VR14 DragonKnight - Daggerfall Covenant - Former Emperor

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
    Options
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! If only I had known earlier. I had to buy more crowns when they launced new DLC becouse I was 100 crowns short from it. If only I had waited...
    I think I just buy the 5500 crown pack and let them sit there until they release new DLC. (Who am I kidding? They will be spent in a week :tongue: )
    Options
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sinolai wrote: »
    Nice! If only I had known earlier. I had to buy more crowns when they launced new DLC becouse I was 100 crowns short from it. If only I had waited...
    I think I just buy the 5500 crown pack and let them sit there until they release new DLC. (Who am I kidding? They will be spent in a week :tongue: )

That sounds a lot like my logic. XD
    Options
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not showing upon the PlayStation Network store...
    Options
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey Bobby. Try hovering over the game icon and choosing the tab "related items." This is where I usually go.
    Options
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey Bobby. Try hovering over the game icon and choosing the tab "related items." This is where I usually go.

It shows them in the crown store at the usual price :neutral: mebbe not on sale in Australia, or could be a time zone thingy?
    Edited by Bobby_V_Rockit on August 3, 2016 11:38AM
    Options
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    I've changed the title to reflect the sale is on PC too. Thanks so much for pointing that out @Lysette.

Can anyone on XBone confirm/deny whether the sale is there too?

£19.19 for 5500 crowns on xbox1 (MS) store for another 6 days which is 40% off.
    Options
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    aldriq wrote: »
    The discounted prices in GBP are a bit awkward, but they match the 40% at the top bundle:

750 crowns = £3.59
    1500 crowns = £6.74
    3000 crowns = £10.04
    5500 crowns = £14.39

That seems strange when comparing prices for 5 500 crowns for example:

5500 crowns = £14.39 (19.21 USD)
    5500 crowns = 20.99 euro (23.52 USD)
    5500 crowns = $23,99 USD

So my advice is go submit a support ticket to change account location to GB to get the best prices.
    Edited by rosendoichinoveb17_ESO on August 3, 2016 12:14PM
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aldriq wrote: »

750 crowns = £3.59
    1500 crowns = £6.74
    3000 crowns = £10.04
    5500 crowns = £14.39

That seems strange when comparing prices for 5 500 crowns for example:

5500 crowns = £14.39 (19.21 USD)
    5500 crowns = 20.99 euro (23.52 USD)
    5500 crowns = $23,99 USD

So my advice is go submit a support ticket to change account location to GB to get the best prices.

That is not weird that is a result of the result of the EU referendum in the UK.
    Options