Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

**Night fighters is Recruiting ** – PVE Trials Progression - Oceanic/Aussie/Kiwi Players!!!

• Emphatic_Static
    Emphatic_Static
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, has my application been received?

I would appreciate a response, thanks.
    Static

Stamina sORCerer
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Static

Yes we replied and were waiting for a response from you on the form but we didnt hear back. You might of missed it.
    Take another look at your app or feel free to apply again.

Damarky
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to Oceanic Core team ended up getting third best Hard Mode VMOL Guild Score NA tonight!

Great job Leading Amun :)

12 147117 @mrfuda
    12 147117 @Amun93
    12 147117 @Damarky
    12 147117 @DargusMaximus
    12 147117 @Delta.xo
    12 147117 @Imoji
    12 147117 @Derp.xo
    12 147117 @Sephhh
    12 147117 @Cliive
    12 147117 @Joysheeped
    12 147117 @Slakk
    12 147117 @Swaggasm

Night Fighters is still recruiting we are thinking about starting up another Aussie/Oceanic Team! If you interested in leading or want to be part of the guild feel free to get in contact with me in game or fill out a app

http://nightfighters.guildwork.com/recruitment

Any Aussie/NZ/oceanic players with trial experience that play around 7PM AEST or 4 am EST (us) that want to come along to raids?
    Edited by damarky on April 6, 2017 1:27PM
  • nekotakoyaki
    Hi there! Awesome guild you've got there. I was wondering what your DPS is based on. Does it include raid buffs, off-balance etc.? I've parsed at 37k using fire blockade, and 39k using lightning blockade self-buffed on my magicka templar, so I was wondering how far I am from your requirements. Thanks!
    PC | NA <Accidental Aggro>

Diavyth Fyr's Coadjutor - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer - Flawless Conqueror -

Dark Elf Magicka Nightblade
    Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight
    High Elf Magicka Sorcerer
    High Elf Magicka Templar
    Khajiit Stamina Dragonknight
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Bud

Sounds pretty good to me

Fill in the app and lets take it from there

http://nightfighters.guildwork.com/

• Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you find room for people in US then please shoot me an invite; @Gedalya. I've been playing since beta, multiple level 50 alts covering all classes, 600+ CP, et al..
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Gedalya/Anyone

We have plenty of room, We have 4 US Raid teams and 1 Euro team and one Aussie Raid team and even a weekend Team
    So we have plenty of raid teams to join. Around 208 Members in the guild

Fill in the app with all your details http://nightfighters.guildwork.com/

This is a guild for experienced competive PVE players that take pride in bringing there "A" game.

We are also starting another Aussie Team most likely raids will start at 8pm AEST Tuesday/Thursday and Hopefully Sundays so if you looking for a strong PVE guild.

Fill in the app!

• damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Guys

We now have 216 Members and only have room for New Zealand / Aussies / Oceanic Late night players.

Please only apply if you can commit and raid at these times

All apps will be turned away if you cant raid at these times.

Will update you if things change
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Sup Guys we have 226 Members

We are still only looking for New Zealand / Aussies / Oceanic Late night players.

Please only apply if you can commit and raid at these times
  • tourerttrwb17_ESO
    tourerttrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Me and a few friends of mine applied on your webpage. We are immigrants from ps4 :) Been couple of days since application, how will we know yay or nay?
    Edited by tourerttrwb17_ESO on May 9, 2017 3:57AM
    PC-NA @Eon-King
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    check your messages guys
  • Arya
    Arya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @damarky I applied this morning. stilll no response @Kizzzle in game
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    I already invited you, it said you had no guild spots free :)
  • kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    @damarky I sent you an application through the guild website
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Kynseon I messaged you back.

We still looking for more Late night players Oceanic/Kiwi/Aussie/Asia players for Guild

Fill in the app with all your details http://nightfighters.guildwork.com/

Got not a bad weekly score in AA tonight!

NA Megaserver

1 138757 @Akemiya
    1 138757 @Dauth-Daert
    1 138757 @Damarky
    1 138757 @DargusMaximus
    1 138757 @Dvojce
    1 138757 @ldle
    1 138757 @fi9al_n
    1 138757 @Pero2_CandY
    1 138757 @Joysheeped
    1 138757 @Guennwyvar
    1 138757 @hntai
    1 138757 @Metafae

Congrats those that came along!
  • kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    @damarky I updated the application
  • BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭
    NA, PC
    BossXV
    Character: Joseif
    Cp 250 ish

Imperial, DK, Tank

I am an experienced tank that not only tanks but keeps my team buffed and defended with igneous weapons and shield and keep aggressive war horn active as long as possible

I am looking to join a competetive guild to help and help me get the best gear and have fun
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Our guild is made up of mostly CP600 with alot of experience already with a focus on Progression. Thanks for your app Joseif but for now we will have to pass.

• damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the guild Kynseon 40k DPS nice work!
  • kynseon
    kynseon
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for having me!
  • rfwisnumurti
    rfwisnumurti
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i'm from singapore
    CP 583 MagSorce for DPS and Magplar For Healer. Use the application For Sign in :D

@damarky
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Applied through the website a few days ago...I'm a CP630 magblade/magsorc DPS mainly.
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    So I play a mag sorc you said you need 42k dps is this with the new morrawind regen or before and can it be on a vet trial last boss and can I use the scamp I know there are spots that I am not allowed to like vHRC last boss and vAA last boss? Hrc is dependent on how many mellee we have though I know sometimes you can use it
    Edited by monkey36948 on June 11, 2017 11:41PM
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    hey Monkey, this patch for a dps dummy we would consider 35k with just ele drain and orbs and worm. But in trials we would expect the numbers to jump right up because of all the buffs (single target bosses can be linked in website app too. Same with VMA. More info the better. Take pride in your app. All the best. Just becuase its only 35k doesn't mean we will open the door do your best thats what we are looking for. Hope that helps you and any one else looking for a guild that has 6 core teams and over 230 players. Guild is been around 3 years and still going strong!
  • monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    Ok thank you but what about the scamp is he ok to use?
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    sure
  • Shaggygaming
    Shaggygaming
    ✭✭✭
    Nightfighters is a great guild. Not only do we have several progression teams but we also have fun impromptu trials, weeklies, and other events.
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Grats to Abusement Park one of the core teams from Night Fighters for clearing VHoF NA Server No. 3 Guild! You guys did amazing! Credits go to:
    @SpaceDragon (AurbisDragon) @Lotte @Zedrick @jp2k1 @Lhior @Inspector Kleiber @Bussawhale @Sasyk @Wolfahm @YahusRevus @evedgebah
    With significant contributions from @Mai @Blakeabutler (Blasius) @code2↑³3 and advice from @Amun and @s15slider
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to Weapon-X one of the core teams from Night Fighters for clearing vHoF!

Credits go to:
    @Loterk
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to Weapon-X one of Night Fighters Oceanic Core teams for clearing vHoF!
    Credits go to:
    @Loterk @Metafae @ninibini @fi9al_n @Pero @YAYAGawrilovBMO @Idle @Snow @Joysheeped @Guennwyvar @code @Swag

With contributions from @Highest DPS (Deaths Per Second) @Dusho @cellobuddy
    Edited by damarky on June 18, 2017 2:09PM