The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

**Night fighters is Recruiting ** – PVE Trials Progression - Oceanic/Aussie/Kiwi Players!!!

• damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to the following team: Night Fighters did the weekly hell Ra and got best Score NA

1 119824 Coletank
    1 119824 damarkyzz
    1 119824 Dearly Beloved
    1 119824 Dude in The Arena
    1 119824 Eelfin
    1 119824 Eldhaaril
    1 119824 Man-Hands
    1 119824 Melynea Llevani
    1 119824 Pero chan Ill
    1 119824 Silver Cottonmouth
    1 119824 Swággàsm
    1 119824 Whiskered One
    Options
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Still taking applications congrats to all the new guild members for all there maw clears this week!
    Options
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Guys

Wanted to shout out the team that got top score for NA for Hell Ra while doing our weeklys

1 133840 @Amun93
    1 133840 @colexxtrain
    1 133840 @Damarky
    1 133840 @clv
    1 133840 @TreeBeard11
    1 133840 @vampireplague
    1 133840 @Dvojce
    1 133840 @ManHands
    1 133840 @EternumNocturne
    1 133840 @dorito420
    1 133840 @Swaggasm
    1 133840 @Bisenberger96

For any one on NA server that wants to be part of our large PVE guild feel free to put a app in. Website and details in OP

Great Job Team!
    Options
  • ettenmoor
    ettenmoor
    ✭✭✭
    I wanna join...
    Options
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Great come VMAW tonight with the team? You want to tank?
    Options
  • VarisVaris
    VarisVaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi im interested in joining and learning but im not at max cp yet so i dont know if i can reach your requirements for dps parse but for the most part im following deltia builds
    Options
  • shuangshuang-wumi
    inv me@ shuangshuang plz.
    Options
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Guys

Thanks for the interest in the guild. The fastest way into the guild is filling out the app on the website!

http://nightfighters.guildwork.com

We check the website daily and any one that makes the effort and puts in all the information and shows they can add value to the guild gets invited on the same day.

If you need more information feel free to put any questions in your app.

Regards
    Options
  • Noisy_Cricket
    Noisy_Cricket
    Soul Shriven
    What are you looking for on the DPS side? I can get 20k single target on a good day on my StamSorc, but my tank is probably my better character. Looking to get into the trials and haven't had the group to do it yet. Live in US West Coast and usually play in evenings... @dcorliss
    Options
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Your not going to like this buddy. But we want to ensure we have raid ready players. You would need to be getting 35k Single Target to join the guild and thats on the Maw fight of Banished Cells Vet boss 2 Maw of the infernal. Solo dps just you and a tank and healer. Once you can do that feel free to apply on the website.
    Options
  • Noisy_Cricket
    Noisy_Cricket
    Soul Shriven
    Cool, thanks for the info! Time to get serious :)
    Options
  • derpmander
    derpmander
    ✭✭✭
    If I can hit 35k DPS on Ra Kotu on my Magicka Sorc, do I stand a chance for recruitment in the future? :smiley:
    What Mechanics
    One Frag No Magicka - Magicka Sorcerer
    Options
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Mander
    Yeah if you hitting single target 35k or more we can give you a shot!!
    Options
  • derpmander
    derpmander
    ✭✭✭
    Haha alright, let me know when your applications are open again, and I'll shoot an application forward.

Cheers!
    What Mechanics
    Options
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Man

They are always open for strong players
    http://nightfighters.guildwork.com/

Go for it!!
    Options
  • derpmander
    derpmander
    ✭✭✭
    Sent one in, fingers crossed! B)
    What Mechanics
    Options
  • ManHands
    ManHands
    ✭✭
    damarky wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Wanted to shout out the team that got top score for NA for Hell Ra while doing our weeklys

1 133840 @Amun93
    1 133840 @colexxtrain
    1 133840 @Damarky
    1 133840 @clv
    1 133840 @TreeBeard11
    1 133840 @vampireplague
    1 133840 @Dvojce
    1 133840 @ManHands
    1 133840 @EternumNocturne
    1 133840 @dorito420
    1 133840 @Swaggasm
    1 133840 @Bisenberger96

For any one on NA server that wants to be part of our large PVE guild feel free to put a app in. Website and details in OP

Great Job Team!

oh hay dats me! (hi, Khajiiti spy!)
    Options
  • Gamanoid
    Gamanoid
    ✭✭✭
    damarky wrote: »
    Your not going to like this buddy. But we want to ensure we have raid ready players. You would need to be getting 35k Single Target to join the guild and thats on the Maw fight of Banished Cells Vet boss 2 Maw of the infernal. Solo dps just you and a tank and healer. Once you can do that feel free to apply on the website.

Hey just curious why testing on the Maw fight? Wouldn't that affect the fighter's guild (and prismatic onslaught glyph) unlike Bloodspawn (vet spindle2 gargoyle)?
    Edited by Gamanoid on January 8, 2017 2:03AM
    Options
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Gam

Good point the reason we like that one is its a longer fight so shows rotation over a longer time and sustain.

Options
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    2017 We still looking for more recruits!

The fastest way to get a invite is to fill out the application at: http://nightfighters.guildwork.com
    Options
  • Karacule_Fairystar
    Karacule_Fairystar
    ✭✭✭
    would there be slots for healers?
    Options
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    yes
    Options
  • dbrand001
    dbrand001
    ✭✭✭
    would there be slots for healers?

Just be wary if you want to heal you still have to do a 30k parse. XD
    Options
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Most players have multiple toons and dont just heal or dont just tank. Having a player show they can do a basic dps rotation shows they can put the effort into becoming a better player. Lets say you wanted to raid as a healer however those 2 spots are full and you ask can i dps but you dont the gear and you stay in your healer gear and pull low dps in a raid that would be refered to as been carried this is not the righit guild for you.
    Options
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Any Aussie/oceanic players that play around 8PM AEST or 4 am EST (us) that want to come along to raids? Mostly looking for Solid Range Toons with big dps!
    Options
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    VMOL weekly, Raiding Tonight 8 pm AEST or 4am EST. Will do at least 2 runs tonight!

The fastest way to get a invite is to fill out the application at: http://nightfighters.guildwork.com
    Options
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Only need players if they can play 3am EST to 7 EST or Aussie 7pm EST to 11 EST or New Zealand 9pm to 1am.
    Spots up for grabs for the right players
    Options
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Any Aussie/oceanic players that play around 8PM AEST or 4 am EST (us) that want to come along to raids? Mostly looking for Solid Range Toons with big dps! Could also do with a strong off tank!
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc Healer CP 600
    With vet trial clears looking for a new home.
    Options
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Any Aussie/oceanic players that play around 8PM AEST or 4 am EST (us) that want to come along to raids? Mostly looking for Solid Range Toons with big dps! Could also do with a strong off tank!
    Options