Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Echalette/Silt Rider mounts?

infernomorgothb14_ESO
Anyone else want to see these made into mounts? I'm not talking about full sized silt riders either, they can take some liberties and scale a mounted version down a bit. I can't remember if they hover or walk on long legs though. I'm surprised the echalette wasn't made into a mount already though, it seems like an obvious choice as an exotic mount for orc players. If they do a vvardenfell expansion I sure hope they do the silt riders, i'm already puzzled by the lack of their presence in the morrowind areas currently in game.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Echalette is a baby echatere. You can't ride it, you want a fully grown one. :)
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love some more Morrowind/Dunmer inspired mounts, unless you like Guars in a million colours, the choices are few.

While a Silt Strider would be fun, they're supposed to be slow, languid and generally rather big. Now imagine a Silt Strider mount on full speed upgrade with expedition running over the hills. My immersion ..

But when/if they release Vvardenfell, I'm sure we'll at least get some types of mounts I'm sure.
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am surprised echateres are not a mount option.
    Are they only used to pull things? They should be a mount, too.

The striders, I really want to ride on one. I don't think they will ever add them as mounts (and that would be for the best), but I am really hoping there will be an option to take a ride on one.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Concur that Echatere would be fun mounts.
    Carbonised wrote: »
    While a Silt Strider would be fun, they're supposed to be slow, languid and generally rather big. Now imagine a Silt Strider mount on full speed upgrade with expedition running over the hills. My immersion ..

I want to see these as a multi-person mount for Cyrodiil. Get the WHOLE group on it and keep everyone together! :) Mammoths or Wamasu could serve the same purpose, but Silt Striders are classic.

#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am all for Morrowind-themed mounts, as Morrowind was by far the best TES game imo, but Silt Striders are huge! If they added them, they would be the WoW Mammoth mounts of ESO...
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • sluice
    sluice
    ✭✭✭✭
    Concur that Echatere would be fun mounts.
    Carbonised wrote: »

I want to see these as a multi-person mount for Cyrodiil. Get the WHOLE group on it and keep everyone together! :) Mammoths or Wamasu could serve the same purpose, but Silt Striders are classic.

Where one could ride shotgun and jesus beam people while ridding full speed! B)

Just kidding on the jesus beam but it would be awesome.
    PSN: sluiceqc (NA-PS4) CP: 551+
    I strictly play on Daggerfall Covenant for when it comes to PvP
    Daggerfall Covenant
    sluice - Orc Sorcerer (50)
    Anýa - Bosmer Nightblade (0..50)

Aldmeri Dominion (PvE only)
    Arýä - Altmer Sorcerer (50)
    Marksar - Breton Templar (50)
    Maksar - Bosmer Nightblade (50)
    sluice - Imperial Dragonknight (0..50) R.I.P.

Ebonheart Pact
    Can't-Heal-Stupid - Argonian Templar (0..50)

#VMATOKENSYSTEM #TRAITCHANGE
    (vMA) drop table and probability