The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4: ESO Plus now available in 1, 3, and 6 month terms

Elsonso
Elsonso
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Was just checking for a weekend sale on Crowns and noticed that ESO Plus is now available in the PSN NA store for 1 mo, 3 mo, and 6 mo durations. Did not yet see this posted on forum.

1 mo = $14.99/mo
3 mo = $41.99/mo
6 mo = $77.99/mo

Sadly, no sale on Crowns.
PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Was just checking for a weekend sale on Crowns and noticed that ESO Plus is now available in the PSN NA store for 1 mo, 3 mo, and 6 mo durations. Did not yet see this posted on forum.

1 mo = $14.99/mo
    3 mo = $41.99/mo
    6 mo = $77.99/mo

I'd be hesitant to do it anything but monthly atm.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

1 mo = $14.99/mo
    3 mo = $41.99/mo
    6 mo = $77.99/mo

Do you get 6 months of crowns all up front?
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe you receive the crowns at once. I will probably purchase. 6 month one once this month is up.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1 mo = $14.99/mo
    3 mo = $41.99/mo
    6 mo = $77.99/mo

If it works like PC, then yes, you get all 9000 Crowns when you pay. Given that it has to go through PSN, likely within the first 24 hours. All of my Crown purchases from PSN have had a delay, measured in hours, before they arrived.
  • Averya_Teira
    Averya_Teira
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1 mo = $14.99/mo
    3 mo = $41.99/mo
    6 mo = $77.99/mo

If it works like PC, then yes, you get all 9000 Crowns when you pay. Given that it has to go through PSN, likely within the first 24 hours. All of my Crown purchases from PSN have had a delay, measured in hours, before they arrived.

Really ? It's always been instant for me...
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1 mo = $14.99/mo
    3 mo = $41.99/mo
    6 mo = $77.99/mo

Really ? It's always been instant for me...

Good to know. My last Crown purchase was during a sale a while back. I still have a couple thousand left from that.
  • Neirymn
    Neirymn
    ✭✭✭✭

1 mo = $14.99/mo
    3 mo = $41.99/mo
    6 mo = $77.99/mo

Thank you for sharing this news! Unfortunately, we're still stuck with the one month of ESO Plus membership on the EU PS Store... :/ Have been waiting for the 6 months option since console launch.

I hope you guys from NA get a sale on crowns soon!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    senhavran wrote: »

1 mo = $14.99/mo
    3 mo = $41.99/mo
    6 mo = $77.99/mo

Thank you for sharing this news! Unfortunately, we're still stuck with the one month of ESO Plus membership on the EU PS Store... :/ Have been waiting for the 6 months option since console launch.

I hope you guys from NA get a sale on crowns soon!

I've been waiting for this since console launch because I don't like monthly recurring charges. Hopefully it finds it's way to EU...
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope we see this on SCEE as well. Any known ETA on this @ZOS_GinaBruno
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news on whether the 3 and 6 month subscriptions are coming to the EU PSN as well @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just to confirm, there will be 3 and 6 month memberships coming to Sony Europe as well.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Neirymn
    Neirymn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to confirm, there will be 3 and 6 month memberships coming to Sony Europe as well.

Awesome! Thank you. :D
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The savings are meh
  • Pepper8Jack
    Pepper8Jack
    ✭✭✭

Any chance these will make it to Xbox one as well?
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    The savings are meh

That was kind of my thought, half a year saves you $2 a month on it? Two. Dollars. They really don't like having discounts at all, customer satisfaction certainly is not their priority, but sucking us dry.

It is technically savings though, my birthday is next month so I'll probably try to lock in ESO Plus for 6 months, I'd want the Crowns for Style Parlor stuff anyway, have to make my super tank that has over 50k (and that's in PvE with the 5000 Health buff from Battle Spirit) Argonian. My fondness of Khajiit made me make him a dumb race for a tank...
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    people have way too much money if they're willing to pay to play with the state of ESO atm
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    I've messaged DaryaK and asked many times in different threads for the past year. No answers other than a recent reply from DaryaK suggesting "the ball is in their court"....referring to Xbox.

Seeing ESO plus correctly in the ps4 store but still not listed at all in the Xbox one store, when are you all going to make changes to align with how Xbox one does things?

When you make the change requests with Xbox, will there be different sub options as seen on PC and PS4?
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on July 27, 2016 8:56PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    I just bought the 3 month sub, but so far i've only gotten 3000 of the crowns. Where's the other 1500? Still somewhere in Oblivion? Did Molag Bal get it? Gods i swear how many bloody times do i have to put that guy down?

The Airstrike
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    My partner and I have two accounts so seeing the total amount made me feel a bit blah. LOL. It should show you how loyal we are to the game. Give us an option to pay for yearly service at a reduction of 50.00 and I might think this is awesome.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    I've messaged DaryaK and asked many times in different threads for the past year. No answers other than a recent reply from DaryaK suggesting "the ball is in their court"....referring to Xbox.

Seeing ESO plus correctly in the ps4 store but still not listed at all in the Xbox one store, when are you all going to make changes to align with how Xbox one does things?

When you make the change requests with Xbox, will there be different sub options as seen on PC and PS4?

^ @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • sluice
    sluice
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only a 2$ saving per month for going for a 6 months subscription...
    Definitely not worth it, for me.

I much prefer to be able to cancel at any time.

Give me a 1 year membership were it's a 40%-50% (like PSN+) and I will gladly get it.
    PSN: sluiceqc (NA-PS4) CP: 551+
    I strictly play on Daggerfall Covenant for when it comes to PvP
    Daggerfall Covenant
    sluice - Orc Sorcerer (50)
    Anýa - Bosmer Nightblade (0..50)

Aldmeri Dominion (PvE only)
    Arýä - Altmer Sorcerer (50)
    Marksar - Breton Templar (50)
    Maksar - Bosmer Nightblade (50)
    sluice - Imperial Dragonknight (0..50) R.I.P.

Ebonheart Pact
    Can't-Heal-Stupid - Argonian Templar (0..50)

#VMATOKENSYSTEM #TRAITCHANGE
    (vMA) drop table and probability
  • Neirymn
    Neirymn
    ✭✭✭✭
    The next time my ESO Plus renews, I'll take the 6 months subscription, that's almost 2 months for free per year with this offer. It's 129,98€ a year instead of 155,88€ with the one month subscription. As I'm not going anywhere, that's the best deal for me. Thank you ZOS! :D
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

^ @ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Noticed there is a crown sale but the Xbox store does not have options for ESO plus like the ps4

Are there plans to offer similar ESO plan options for Xbox one?
    If yes, when?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

^ @ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Noticed there is a crown sale but the Xbox store does not have options for ESO plus like the ps4

If yes, when?

I think you would have to ask Microsoft, too. I think that ZOS can suggest, or recoomend, prices and services, but based on a comment when consoles released, it is essentially the decision of the "first party".
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

^ @ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_GinaBruno

If yes, when?

I think you would have to ask Microsoft, too. I think that ZOS can suggest, or recoomend, prices and services, but based on a comment when consoles released, it is essentially the decision of the "first party".

@lordrichter
    ZOS is the only one who knows f they have plans to offer this. Whether it's possible or not is another conversation between the devs and the console teams.
  • pdarwin
    pdarwin
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Gina -- I've not seen a reply/comment to the following post from above --

DRXHarbinger wrote: »
    » show previous quotes

MY QUESTION:
    IF one purchases (PS4) 6 month ESO PLUS! ; how many Crowns come with this purchase?

I find I am in need of purchasing ESO PLUS and this is very pertinent question for me.

Thank you,

pdarwin25@gmail.com

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

^ @ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_GinaBruno

If yes, when?

@lordrichter
    ZOS is the only one who knows f they have plans to offer this. Whether it's possible or not is another conversation between the devs and the console teams.

Based on what you say Darya K has said you have your answer. ZOS want to and it is up to MS whether they will agree to offer it on XBox Live. As @lordrichter has suggested you should be speaking to MS.

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

^ @ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_GinaBruno

If yes, when?

@lordrichter

Based on what you say Darya K has said you have your answer. ZOS want to and it is up to MS whether they will agree to offer it on XBox Live. As @lordrichter has suggested you should be speaking to MS.

@Curragraigue

I'm not sure you comprehend the questions.
    1. When is ZOS going to have ESO actually put into the Xbox one store?
    -This is something ZOS has to request if they are willing to change how ESO plus works.
    -ZOS has options like just changing the sku, removing the sku and offering the benefits in crown purchases or other ideas.
    100% up to ZOS

2. When is ZOS going to resolve the issue where customers purchase ESO plus and are not rewarded crowns.
    -this per Microsoft is 100% up to ZOS and not at all anything related to Microsoft or something Microsoft has an impact on as crowns are rewarded by ZOS exclusively.

3. As result of PC and now PS4 having ESO plus monthly options, does ZOS have plans for similar options for Xbox One? If so, when?
    -this is 100% up to ZOS as well

DaryaK is responding to my suggestion that ZOS should remove the ESO plus sku and have Xbox add a new sku into the store. Mostly from conversation ZOS doesn't seem to understand how things should be accessed in the Xbox one store. The response of "the ball is in their court" says absolutely nothing because depending upon what was asked and how it was asked determines the opportunity. Suggesting the ball is in their court means ZOS is not asking to understand how to get better results, they are just wanting things to work how they want it to work which is in opposition to a positive customer experience for over a year.

It's not that Xbox One isn't willing to or capable of offering ESO plus as a sku however the way ZOS wants it to work is in opposition to how add-ons work. My suggestion was for them to have an app instead of add-on

No response or clarification was provided and honestly, that's fine because that's their business but considering the recent issues, prior issues on Xbox one and recent changes with ps4.....some response with specifics on ESO plus should be provided at some point.

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

^ @ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_GinaBruno

If yes, when?

@lordrichter

@Curragraigue

I'm not sure you comprehend the questions.
    1. When is ZOS going to have ESO actually put into the Xbox one store?
    -This is something ZOS has to request if they are willing to change how ESO plus works.
    -ZOS has options like just changing the sku, removing the sku and offering the benefits in crown purchases or other ideas.
    100% up to ZOS

2. When is ZOS going to resolve the issue where customers purchase ESO plus and are not rewarded crowns.
    -this per Microsoft is 100% up to ZOS and not at all anything related to Microsoft or something Microsoft has an impact on as crowns are rewarded by ZOS exclusively.

3. As result of PC and now PS4 having ESO plus monthly options, does ZOS have plans for similar options for Xbox One? If so, when?
    -this is 100% up to ZOS as well

DaryaK is responding to my suggestion that ZOS should remove the ESO plus sku and have Xbox add a new sku into the store. Mostly from conversation ZOS doesn't seem to understand how things should be accessed in the Xbox one store. The response of "the ball is in their court" says absolutely nothing because depending upon what was asked and how it was asked determines the opportunity. Suggesting the ball is in their court means ZOS is not asking to understand how to get better results, they are just wanting things to work how they want it to work which is in opposition to a positive customer experience for over a year.

It's not that Xbox One isn't willing to or capable of offering ESO plus as a sku however the way ZOS wants it to work is in opposition to how add-ons work. My suggestion was for them to have an app instead of add-on

No response or clarification was provided and honestly, that's fine because that's their business but considering the recent issues, prior issues on Xbox one and recent changes with ps4.....some response with specifics on ESO plus should be provided at some point.

Your right I didn't because you appear to have come into a thread with a derailing set of demands for ZOS. You didn't set out what you had asked Darya so I assumed it was about the topic of the thread but it was not. While I feel for you guys playing on XBox given all of the problems you have had what you want to ask ZOS about is unrelated to this thread. You really should start a new thread and link this one in your post if you feel that it needs a comparison.

Re the subscription options really it is ZOS dealing with two different companies. If they have got approval from PS and not from MS you can't really put that on ZOS. At some stage you have to question why MS has not got it approved and on XBox Live.

• DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Will they be on Xbox One as well?
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~