The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4: ESO Plus now available in 1, 3, and 6 month terms

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    I've messaged DaryaK and asked many times in different threads for the past year. No answers other than a recent reply from DaryaK suggesting "the ball is in their court"....referring to Xbox.

Seeing ESO plus correctly in the ps4 store but still not listed at all in the Xbox one store, when are you all going to make changes to align with how Xbox one does things?

When you make the change requests with Xbox, will there be different sub options as seen on PC and PS4?

^ @ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Noticed there is a crown sale but the Xbox store does not have options for ESO plus like the ps4

Are there plans to offer similar ESO plan options for Xbox one?
    If yes, when?

I think you would have to ask Microsoft, too. I think that ZOS can suggest, or recoomend, prices and services, but based on a comment when consoles released, it is essentially the decision of the "first party".

@lordrichter
    ZOS is the only one who knows f they have plans to offer this. Whether it's possible or not is another conversation between the devs and the console teams.

Based on what you say Darya K has said you have your answer. ZOS want to and it is up to MS whether they will agree to offer it on XBox Live. As @lordrichter has suggested you should be speaking to MS.

@Curragraigue

I'm not sure you comprehend the questions.
    1. When is ZOS going to have ESO actually put into the Xbox one store?
    -This is something ZOS has to request if they are willing to change how ESO plus works.
    -ZOS has options like just changing the sku, removing the sku and offering the benefits in crown purchases or other ideas.
    100% up to ZOS

2. When is ZOS going to resolve the issue where customers purchase ESO plus and are not rewarded crowns.
    -this per Microsoft is 100% up to ZOS and not at all anything related to Microsoft or something Microsoft has an impact on as crowns are rewarded by ZOS exclusively.

3. As result of PC and now PS4 having ESO plus monthly options, does ZOS have plans for similar options for Xbox One? If so, when?
    -this is 100% up to ZOS as well

DaryaK is responding to my suggestion that ZOS should remove the ESO plus sku and have Xbox add a new sku into the store. Mostly from conversation ZOS doesn't seem to understand how things should be accessed in the Xbox one store. The response of "the ball is in their court" says absolutely nothing because depending upon what was asked and how it was asked determines the opportunity. Suggesting the ball is in their court means ZOS is not asking to understand how to get better results, they are just wanting things to work how they want it to work which is in opposition to a positive customer experience for over a year.

It's not that Xbox One isn't willing to or capable of offering ESO plus as a sku however the way ZOS wants it to work is in opposition to how add-ons work. My suggestion was for them to have an app instead of add-on

No response or clarification was provided and honestly, that's fine because that's their business but considering the recent issues, prior issues on Xbox one and recent changes with ps4.....some response with specifics on ESO plus should be provided at some point.

Your right I didn't because you appear to have come into a thread with a derailing set of demands for ZOS. You didn't set out what you had asked Darya so I assumed it was about the topic of the thread but it was not. While I feel for you guys playing on XBox given all of the problems you have had what you want to ask ZOS about is unrelated to this thread. You really should start a new thread and link this one in your post if you feel that it needs a comparison.

Re the subscription options really it is ZOS dealing with two different companies. If they have got approval from PS and not from MS you can't really put that on ZOS. At some stage you have to question why MS has not got it approved and on XBox Live.

@Curragraigue
    Is this thread not about the new ESO plus options?

How is it derailing to ask about ESO plus options for Xbox one as results of the ps4 update?
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    I've messaged DaryaK and asked many times in different threads for the past year. No answers other than a recent reply from DaryaK suggesting "the ball is in their court"....referring to Xbox.

Seeing ESO plus correctly in the ps4 store but still not listed at all in the Xbox one store, when are you all going to make changes to align with how Xbox one does things?

When you make the change requests with Xbox, will there be different sub options as seen on PC and PS4?

^ @ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Noticed there is a crown sale but the Xbox store does not have options for ESO plus like the ps4

If yes, when?

I think you would have to ask Microsoft, too. I think that ZOS can suggest, or recoomend, prices and services, but based on a comment when consoles released, it is essentially the decision of the "first party".

@lordrichter
    ZOS is the only one who knows f they have plans to offer this. Whether it's possible or not is another conversation between the devs and the console teams.

Based on what you say Darya K has said you have your answer. ZOS want to and it is up to MS whether they will agree to offer it on XBox Live. As @lordrichter has suggested you should be speaking to MS.

@Curragraigue

-This is something ZOS has to request if they are willing to change how ESO plus works.
    -ZOS has options like just changing the sku, removing the sku and offering the benefits in crown purchases or other ideas.
    100% up to ZOS

2. When is ZOS going to resolve the issue where customers purchase ESO plus and are not rewarded crowns.
    -this per Microsoft is 100% up to ZOS and not at all anything related to Microsoft or something Microsoft has an impact on as crowns are rewarded by ZOS exclusively.

3. As result of PC and now PS4 having ESO plus monthly options, does ZOS have plans for similar options for Xbox One? If so, when?

DaryaK is responding to my suggestion that ZOS should remove the ESO plus sku and have Xbox add a new sku into the store. Mostly from conversation ZOS doesn't seem to understand how things should be accessed in the Xbox one store. The response of "the ball is in their court" says absolutely nothing because depending upon what was asked and how it was asked determines the opportunity. Suggesting the ball is in their court means ZOS is not asking to understand how to get better results, they are just wanting things to work how they want it to work which is in opposition to a positive customer experience for over a year.

It's not that Xbox One isn't willing to or capable of offering ESO plus as a sku however the way ZOS wants it to work is in opposition to how add-ons work. My suggestion was for them to have an app instead of add-on

No response or clarification was provided and honestly, that's fine because that's their business but considering the recent issues, prior issues on Xbox one and recent changes with ps4.....some response with specifics on ESO plus should be provided at some point.

Your right I didn't because you appear to have come into a thread with a derailing set of demands for ZOS. You didn't set out what you had asked Darya so I assumed it was about the topic of the thread but it was not. While I feel for you guys playing on XBox given all of the problems you have had what you want to ask ZOS about is unrelated to this thread. You really should start a new thread and link this one in your post if you feel that it needs a comparison.

Re the subscription options really it is ZOS dealing with two different companies. If they have got approval from PS and not from MS you can't really put that on ZOS. At some stage you have to question why MS has not got it approved and on XBox Live.

@Curragraigue

How is it derailing to ask about ESO plus options for Xbox one as results of the ps4 update?

The title and OP are about PS4 and not Xbox. The title and the OP are about 1, 3 and 6 month subscription options now being available on PS4. You have listed out three issues that you say you want a response from ZOS on all about Xbox and only one of them relates to multiple subscriptions on XBox. The OP was to notify other PS4 players of the new options for them and you are trying to convert it into a discussion about the topics you want to talk about re Xbox it is the very definition of a derailment of a thread.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

^ @ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_GinaBruno

If yes, when?

@lordrichter

@Curragraigue

100% up to ZOS

@Curragraigue

The title and OP are about PS4 and not Xbox. The title and the OP are about 1, 3 and 6 month subscription options now being available on PS4. You have listed out three issues that you say you want a response from ZOS on all about Xbox and only one of them relates to multiple subscriptions on XBox. The OP was to notify other PS4 players of the new options for them and you are trying to convert it into a discussion about the topics you want to talk about re Xbox it is the very definition of a derailment of a thread.

@Curragraigue
    My first comment was asking when the ps4 changes to ESO Plus will occur for xbox one. Thats not a derailment
    I asked it a few times....thats not a derailment its just a question and one with no response.

when questioned by others of my questions, I would consider those responses off topic but its in context to the questions others in the topic asked.

I'll stay on topic ....just asking about the changes to ps4 as when will those come to xbox one, or will they at all. If you understand how its setup on xbox one, you'd understand its not a derailment, its just a question.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

^ @ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_GinaBruno

If yes, when?

@lordrichter

@Curragraigue

100% up to ZOS

@Curragraigue

@Curragraigue
    My first comment was asking when the ps4 changes to ESO Plus will occur for xbox one. Thats not a derailment
    I asked it a few times....thats not a derailment its just a question and one with no response.

when questioned by others of my questions, I would consider those responses off topic but its in context to the questions others in the topic asked.

I'll stay on topic ....just asking about the changes to ps4 as when will those come to xbox one, or will they at all. If you understand how its setup on xbox one, you'd understand its not a derailment, its just a question.

I have a scarce understanding oof how thos works, based entirely on commemts from ZOS.

First, I don't think it is ZOS, I think it is Bethesda. Bethesda decides what to sell, and for how much, in the Bethesda Store, where PC people buy Crowns and ESO Plus. For all I know, they set Crown Store prices and works with ZOS on inventory and offerings in the Crown Store.

Likewise, Bethesda offers products to Sony, Microsoft, and Valve, and sells game codes, boxes, Crown cards, and ESO.Plus cards to retailers. Bethesda recommends these products, and suggests prices. It is entirely up to the retailer, or console company, or Valve, to decide what they want to offer, and for how much.

The 3 month and 6 month subscriptions are obviously now products that Sony and Microsoft can sell. Technical details about implementation aside, it is up to Sony and Microsoft to decide to sell them, when, and for how much.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

^ @ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_GinaBruno

If yes, when?

@lordrichter

@Curragraigue

100% up to ZOS

@Curragraigue

@Curragraigue

I have a scarce understanding oof how thos works, based entirely on commemts from ZOS.

First, I don't think it is ZOS, I think it is Bethesda. Bethesda decides what to sell, and for how much, in the Bethesda Store, where PC people buy Crowns and ESO Plus. For all I know, they set Crown Store prices and works with ZOS on inventory and offerings in the Crown Store.

Likewise, Bethesda offers products to Sony, Microsoft, and Valve, and sells game codes, boxes, Crown cards, and ESO.Plus cards to retailers. Bethesda recommends these products, and suggests prices. It is entirely up to the retailer, or console company, or Valve, to decide what they want to offer, and for how much.

The 3 month and 6 month subscriptions are obviously now products that Sony and Microsoft can sell. Technical details about implementation aside, it is up to Sony and Microsoft to decide to sell them, when, and for how much.

@lordrichter
    Via PM's ZOS or even Bethesda had not requested to fix, change or resolve ESO Plus on Xbox One which aside from the crowns issue, the ESO Plus sku does not appear on the xbox store, xbox.com or via the xbox one smartglass app.

They had not requested it to be in the store, so I suggested some specifics and asked if they would touch base with Microsoft Xbox for this to occur. Recently, and I mean as of a week or two ago, I got a PM that suggested that ZOS had touched base and that "the ball was in their court"

Now, as of early this week, we became aware of the update to the PS4 store that offered different ESO Plus options.
    In context to the existing PM conversation and this change, I thought to ask if what is seen on PS4 is in the plan to come to Xbox one too.

hopefully that makes sense. Let me know if not as I don't want to derail this topic.
    Its really just a question to ZOS...hoping for a yes, no or soon type of response in context to this thread.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on August 3, 2016 12:56PM
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't see an announcement for it but I found that we have the 3 and 6 month subscription options on Europe PSN now as well.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    I would be wary about it right now though. Both me and a guild mate have bought the 3 month and only got 2 months/3000 crowns. I think there's a bug with it.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com