Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

[FIX] for "Reliable source serving corrupt data" In Download

• Chori
    Chori
    ✭✭✭✭
    Es una trampa, nos quieren sacar como en BDO!

Its a trap, they want to take us out like in BDO!

:p:p:p
    EP NA-PC - Invictus - Odem Mortis
    1. Stamina NB Cat - ChoriB'Good
    2. Magicka NB High Elf - Lîndara
    3. Stam Sorc High Elf - Lindara Moonlight
    4. Red Guard Stamina DK - Chorî
    5. Red Guard Stamina Templar - Choripaninikinnie
    6. Magplar High Elf - Vagitarian Sillonour
    Don't tell me you lag, I play with 200-300 ms all the time ^_^
  • skrigger
    skrigger
    ✭✭✭
    Solved using Hotspot Shield with Google's DNS (previously using OpenDNS).
    It took like 10 attempts though, so be patient. An official solution fom ZoS is really needed.
  • ornot
    ornot
    Soul Shriven
    I'm really disappointed with the posture of staff! They do not seem very concerned in resolve the situation.
    11 days, and nothing.
    Edited by ornot on August 2, 2016 2:18AM
  • ornot
    ornot
    Soul Shriven
    I can access all files, except for two. If someone with the game installed, can give me, I'll be very grateful.
    esoaudioen0002.dat
    esoaudioen0003.dat

prob 180mb each
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait... So... Are we all from south america? Cause that is an important detail. I am from Brazil as well...
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭

I use both EU and US megaservers and I currently reside in the USA. Hope that helps.
    EllaRielle wrote: »
    I'm from US...

There's 2 guys from the US here, and I'm speaking to one from the US as well in Steam whom has the same problem... So not all of us.
    Edited by Skoll15 on August 2, 2016 3:43AM
  • Mongoaurelio
    Well, the servers are in the US.
  • Vozuk
    Vozuk
    Soul Shriven
    Solved using Hotspot Shield too :smile:
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone that got this working, do you mind uploading the part 1 for depot? Not sure why but Hotspot shield is clogging my connection. It seems I exceeded the bandwidth limit >.>

This file 'depot_150to151.z01'
    Edited by Grao on August 2, 2016 4:21AM
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never mind, fixed it ^^
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭
    Man.. in 2 or 3 days all of you guys figured out 3 different solutions..

I mean.. this was a persistent problem since 2014 as I can see.. now we have a lot of ways we can go through this..

As long as we stick together and don't disapear only in the game, I think we can make easier the experience for other newcomers like we are.. who didn't have other support than ourselves..

@Grao @Skoll15 @Out1s @Mongoaurelio you guys were here all the time... <3

@leandro.800ub17_ESO (you gave me the idea of an ISP issue and conecting my phone, cheers dude!)

@OsielGam3r you brought the hotspotshield out and help a lot of us here, thanks for your support! (y gracias @ManDraKE por mandarme tu resultado usando tu programa, luego vi que a muchos les resulto)

I'm not the only one saying "thank you" here, I speak for all of the users having the same trouble and read this topic, and of course the ZOS crew, I think we save them a lot of trouble I guess :')

<3<3<3<3
    Tesoist since 8 years old.
    [Day]Reading-studying-fighting[/Night]

Waiting for enter Tamriel, I'm tired of watching pRon man...

https://www.instagram.com/diego.garay.g/
  • Out1s
    Out1s
    ✭✭
    IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO

with the hotspot shield work!!!! :D:D:D:D
    thank you @Grao @Skoll15 @Mongoaurelio @OsielGam3r @Deggac and all of simple players that in a few day make this work!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Katanaq72
    Katanaq72
    Soul Shriven
    Just finished downloading hte patch, same issue. Location EU. Can we get a fix pls
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    Thanks everyone who helped here, I finally managed to get the game installed; I'm playing right now.

After almost a month trying to get this thing downloaded and installed properly... Thank you! :):DB);)<3
  • LouBloom
    LouBloom
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! Im from Argentina too.

Con mi grupo nos pasa lo mismo. "Repair" me trajo más problemas creo.

Ahora me deja clickear el "PLAY" pero me crashea, igual nunca bajó el Update.

Por lo que veo tengo todos los archivos pero no con el Hotspot puedo entrar. El Repair me tira problemas también.

Alguna otra solución que sepan? Que por*nga :)
    Edited by LouBloom on August 2, 2016 5:02PM
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We believe we know what/where the issue is, but it’s outside of our control. We’re working to mitigate the issue as soon as we can. We'll update this discussion when we have more information.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭
    Oh man, I was playin with no problems, and then I got kicked out, with no error message...

I tried to attempt a relog and it says that my version of the game is outdated

• Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    Deggac wrote: »
    Oh man, I was playin with no problems, and then I got kicked out, with no error message...

They released a patch or something.. I'm updating now, 50mb file... I hope I don't get any new "surprises"
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭
    Skoll15 wrote: »

They released a patch or something.. I'm updating now, 50mb file... I hope I don't get any new "surprises"

Nah men... It downloads with no problem, im in game right now

PS: I have a character in EU and now im playing with one in NA... I chose the Daggerfall Covenant.. Lets get together!

• Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    I'm with the pact... Sorry! :D:#B)

Edit: Yup, the patch downloaded with no problem, I'm ig now. :)
    Edited by Skoll15 on August 2, 2016 7:27PM
  • Mongoaurelio
    LouBloom wrote: »

Por lo que veo tengo todos los archivos pero no con el Hotspot puedo entrar. El Repair me tira problemas también.

If your download is stopped because of corrupt files don´t press repair. It will either redownload everything or it may apply the patch over an incomplete install and crash.
  • ornot
    ornot
    Soul Shriven
    these solutions do not work for me
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭
    Skoll15 wrote: »
    I'm with the pact... Sorry! :D:#B)

Edit: Yup, the patch downloaded with no problem, I'm ig now. :)

Oooooh I WAS with the pact, but I wanted to try other faction xD

• SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure to disable hotspot shield after the download. I was getting booted out instantly with it.

@Deggac agregame, soy Dc :D
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Mongoaurelio
    @ornot What problem are you having ?
  • LouBloom
    LouBloom
    Soul Shriven

If your download is stopped because of corrupt files don´t press repair. It will either redownload everything or it may apply the patch over an incomplete install and crash.

Can you help me here? Im stuck here :/
  • LouBloom
    LouBloom
    Soul Shriven
    @Mongoaurelio Im trying reinstalling everything ... will see.
  • LouBloom
    LouBloom
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    We believe we know what/where the issue is, but it’s outside of our control. We’re working to mitigate the issue as soon as we can. We'll update this discussion when we have more information.

I Uninstall the game and tried to reinstall and at 5% of the Download Same error: " Reliable source serving corrupt data" ... I would like a response and clear solution.
  • Deggac
    Deggac
    ✭✭

I Uninstall the game and tried to reinstall and at 5% of the Download Same error: " Reliable source serving corrupt data" ... I would like a response and clear solution.

Hey man! have you seen the original post? I Updated it with the fixes we could get working.. cheers @LouBloom

• LouBloom
    LouBloom
    Soul Shriven

Hey man! have you seen the original post? I Updated it with the fixes we could get working.. cheers @LouBloom

TY for catch up buddy. I tryed everything but still "broke". The re-install now its says "Contect Wrike Failed" ... haha.
    Something to add @Deggac ? This is exhaustive :/