Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Why I use Malubeth.

• Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malubeth= Random 6k+ heal ticks game is full of [Snip]houses using the set

[Edit to remove profanity]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on July 18, 2016 10:27PM
    Options
  • xylena
    xylena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i will wear malubeth in protest until they fix dragon blood
    Retired until we break the Tank Meta
    Options
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xylena wrote: »

Yah! cause &*%#$ the community that doesn't have control over ZOS development!

..wait.. :/
    'Chaos
    Options
  • Hyssia
    Hyssia
    ✭✭✭
    Fasoo wrote: »
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    And you do use it against other solo players aswell ? :trollface:

#Legit

Solo players don't attack fellow solo players. It is against the rules written in the 1vX Handbook by the master tamerlin himself

I call B-S

Solo players duel other solo players and stick together if they get jumped by a 3rd party
    Options
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because you like exploiting broken mechanics to enhance your fun?

The spirit of competition is mostly dead in this game. If they fixed everything most people would leave because it would be to difficult to get a kill.
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokey0024 wrote: »

The spirit of competition is mostly dead in this game. If they fixed everything most people would leave because it would be to difficult to get a kill.

Oh yes. Most of the cliques who consider themselves elite in this game are pathetic competitors.

Has anyone ever asked themselves what would tempt them enough to sell their souls for? Money? Power? A beautiful wife? The answer, it seems, to some is success in a backwater PVP game. Bravo.
    Options
  • Fasoo
    Fasoo
    ✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    bc I solo and am always zerged. that is all.

#Legit

Solo players don't attack fellow solo players. It is against the rules written in the 1vX Handbook by the master tamerlin himself

That's some fine logic there. You don't fight other solo players, meaning you look for outnumbered situations, and because you're outnumbered, you need Malubeth?

Even if I didn't respect other people, I wouldn't use it because I wouldn't feel good about anything I accomplished while wearing it.

The same goes for inarguable forms of cheating. Unless one wants baseless adulation, it's a complete waste of time -- outside of any other ethical concerns.

I'm sure @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is asking about Malubeth @ ZOS HQ, but the only response she receives is "Malu-WHAT??"
    Roechacca wrote: »
    Malubeth is a no option set. You either run it on your tank or get run over by someone using it on their tank. Don't stand in the blue beam and spam defile debuffs. If your spinning like a ballerina mashing wrecking blow, it's pretty much on you for not knowing how to play.

You can apply this logic to anything. "I only use cheat engine to remain competitive with other players who use cheat engine."

The set is obviously bugged. Anyone who chooses to use it knowing this exposes themselves as having very poor ethics.

No, you won't be banned, but you'll lose respect from other people who won't care enough to tell you.

ya good
    Options
  • Fasoo
    Fasoo
    ✭✭✭✭

ya
    Options
  • Fasoo
    Fasoo
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh yes. Most of the cliques who consider themselves elite in this game are pathetic competitors.

Has anyone ever asked themselves what would tempt them enough to sell their souls for? Money? Power? A beautiful wife? The answer, it seems, to some is success in a backwater PVP game. Bravo.

You're claiming someone is selling themselves out , selling their souls for using a strong set in a mmo video game. Erm. Seperate what's real from what's a virtual world bro. :/
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're claiming someone is selling themselves out , selling their souls for using a strong set in a mmo video game. Erm. Seperate what's real from what's a virtual world bro. :/

Ah. Another "it's just a video game, I [Snip]yall I do what I want."

You play with other people, dummy. Ethics still apply. It is more telling how one behaves when there are no repercussions.

[Edit to remove profanity]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on July 18, 2016 10:35PM
    Options
  • Fasoo
    Fasoo
    ✭✭✭✭

Ah. Another "it's just a video game, I [Snip]yall I do what I want."

You play with other people, dummy. Ethics still apply. It is more telling how one behaves when there are no repercussions.

ok
    Edited by [Deleted User] on July 18, 2016 10:35PM
    Options
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya
    Options
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SRIBES wrote: »
    Ya

Ya
    Options
  • Fasoo
    Fasoo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ya

Ya
    Ya

Ya
    Ya

Options
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya

Ya
    Ya

Ya
    Ya

Exposed 2016 dad
    Options
  • melloni_aleb16_ESO
    melloni_aleb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    edit

#fixWillowspath
    Edited by melloni_aleb16_ESO on July 18, 2016 7:03PM
    DC|EP|AD EU .:. Claymore - all classes DK/Sorc/Nb/templar .: Retired :.
    DC NA server with 400 ping - DKs Vraccàs

Philosophy of the poor .: "What you cannot beat ..zerg him " :.
    Options
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    #bringbackdynamicultgen

!!!!!! PLS
    Options
  • loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭

#Legit

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://youtu.be/E9n0LrZWb_A&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Options
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ya

Ya
    Ya

Ya
    Ya

Ya
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
    Options
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Competition in this game died with the end of 1.5.

I agree with this sentiment. I encourage all magic DKs to wear Malubeth if they do not have Bloodspawn to use. Malubeth actually makes magic DK survivability what it should be at, lol.

Edited by Lord_Hev on July 18, 2016 7:36PM
    PC NA
    Options
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    Ya

Ya
    Ya

Ya
    Ya

Ya
    Ya
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leading-Sheep-Astray.jpg

I think you guys mean Baa.
    Options
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I agree with this sentiment. I encourage all magic DKs to wear Malubeth if they do not have Bloodspawn to use. Malubeth actually makes magic DK survivability what it should be at, lol.

RIP ESO

I ran into Axy open world this morning.
    He told me "mDK is dead, bro."
    Options
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    To Malubeth or not to Malubeth, that is the question. It's another death by bok bok joke. No matter what you choose someone is going to push in your stool at the dinner table wearing it.
    Options
  • Maztiax
    Maztiax
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I was a cowboy
    Options
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »

RIP ESO

I ran into Axy open world this morning.
    He told me "mDK is dead, bro."

Nooooooo

I refuse to let Magic DK die, even if we must sell our soul to Lord Malubeth!
    PC NA
    Options
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using malubeth as an excuse for dragonblood 1 button BoL insta heal (and comparing it to malubeth) goes to show how many dks were being carried at launch and how unbalanced that was lol ahh i still have the invasion>talon>whip,whip,whip backbar dragonblood oh sh!t-heal seared into my brain
    Edited by PainfulFAFA on July 18, 2016 8:34PM
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

Options
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Using malubeth as an excuse for dragonblood 1 button BoL insta heal (and comparing it to malubeth) goes to show how many dks were being carried at launch and how unbalanced that was lol ahh i still have the invasion>talon>whip,whip,whip backbar dragonblood oh sh!t-heal seared into my brain

It's ok, you're a baddie anyway.
    PC NA
    Options
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's ok, you're a baddie anyway.
    ya
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bc I solo and am always zerged. that is all.

#Legit

That's some fine logic there. You don't fight other solo players, meaning you look for outnumbered situations, and because you're outnumbered, you need Malubeth?

Even if I didn't respect other people, I wouldn't use it because I wouldn't feel good about anything I accomplished while wearing it.

The same goes for inarguable forms of cheating. Unless one wants baseless adulation, it's a complete waste of time -- outside of any other ethical concerns.

I'm sure @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is asking about Malubeth @ ZOS HQ, but the only response she receives is "Malu-WHAT??"
    Roechacca wrote: »
    Malubeth is a no option set. You either run it on your tank or get run over by someone using it on their tank. Don't stand in the blue beam and spam defile debuffs. If your spinning like a ballerina mashing wrecking blow, it's pretty much on you for not knowing how to play.

You can apply this logic to anything. "I only use cheat engine to remain competitive with other players who use cheat engine."

The set is obviously bugged. Anyone who chooses to use it knowing this exposes themselves as having very poor ethics.

No, you won't be banned, but you'll lose respect from other people who won't care enough to tell you.

The word ethics is coming up far too often in the context of video game leisure. This is not civic society, social justice, or the world community we are talking about, arenas where ethics have some sort of relevance outside of the tiny tine number who actually play this fantasy game.

Besides, downloading a cheat engine or going through the trouble of giving yourself 6 mundas stones or being a sorcerer and deliberately giving yourself inner light without it being on your bar is on a whole different level of poor sportsmanship than using a legal set that is overperforming.
    Edited by Joy_Division on July 18, 2016 9:18PM
    Options
This discussion has been closed.