The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why I use Malubeth.

Fasoo
Fasoo
✭✭✭✭
bc I solo and am always zerged. that is all.
Edited by Fasoo on July 18, 2016 1:55PM
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    #bringbackdynamicultgen
    Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And you do use it against other solo players aswell ? :trollface:

#Legit
    EU | PC
    Options
  • Fasoo
    Fasoo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »

#Legit

Solo players don't attack fellow solo players. It is against the rules written in the 1vX Handbook by the master tamerlin himself

Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point it's such a pandemic I don't think anyone cares why , they just want the set burned in a nerfy fire pit .
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is a broken door in Ghratwood, fix it pls.

Hurry.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heavy armor mag temp, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :s
    PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

Options
  • Electroheadz
    Electroheadz
    ✭✭✭
    1. Is it a part of the game ? Yes.
    2. Was it stated by the developer that using it is considered a bug/exploit/child abuse ? Nope.

No more questions.

Same exact thing with jesus beam. Players who will rage at You for using these things are ***. It's the dev job to balance the game.
    If You willingly refuse to have an "advantage" in the game that's Your personal choice lol. If You give crap to people using it...you need to go outside and take a look at the planet you live on xD
    Options
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    incite wrote: »
    Heavy armor mag temp, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :s

With reactive set....I'm only ten levels away ;)
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point it's such a pandemic I don't think anyone cares why , they just want the set burned in a nerfy fire pit .

I think "fixed" is the right term we´re after, not nerfed ^^ (What I´ve understood the set doesn´t work the way it should)
    Options
  • SubtleHate
    SubtleHate
    ✭✭✭
    @Fasoo The community is toxic and if Malubeth wasn't powerful (like it literally always has been) they'd be crying about something else. You do you, girl

"****ing Malubeth" - toxic community
    Options
  • SubtleHate
    SubtleHate
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    There is a broken door in Ghratwood, fix it pls.

Hurry.

Sounds like a learn to play issue.
    Options
  • Ryuho
    Ryuho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fasoo wrote: »

#Legit

Solo players don't attack fellow solo players. It is against the rules written in the 1vX Handbook by the master tamerlin himself

Exactly this..

Also, I refused to use Malubeth on my templar , becasue it's broken af in current patch.. But well, I am *** tired of dying vs scrublings, so I equiped it, and I *** that, just die dirty scrubs, at least I have some chances now.. Fix dmg, fix penetration, bring back dynamic ulti and then u can remove evry *** monster set in this game..
    The Farron family team (EU)
    sorcerer - Rubeus Farron AR31
    templar - Selene Farron AR27
    nightblade - Ryuho Farron AR25
    stamplar - Nura Farron AR10
    stamsorcerer - Kitty Farron AR14 (adopted member)
    DK - Ryu Farron AR17

RETIRED

CU - next mmo
    Options
  • Fasoo
    Fasoo
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    #bringbackdynamicultgen

you an Essa have an EP to play with our crew yet? (SRIBES, Lemur, Me)

You can achieve things you have only dreamed of , and reach powers you thought unimaginable. Some view us as animals, but we are the Heroes EP (Doesn't really want but) deserves.

#WEOUTHERE
    Edited by Fasoo on July 18, 2016 2:43PM
    Options
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ya
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
    Options
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited to give someone else a chance to achieve EP victory
    Edited by PrinceFabious on July 18, 2016 3:15PM
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    rip
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#Legit

Preach the words good sir.
    Options
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SubtleHate wrote: »
    @Fasoo The community is toxic and if Malubeth wasn't powerful (like it literally always has been) they'd be crying about something else. You do you, girl

"****ing Malubeth" - toxic community

EU players have used Malubeths for a while because it was a hidden OP (apart from in duels im depending on class where it was banned). Now though? Everyone is using it on every platform because of how disgustingly broken it is.
    Options
  • neo7185
    neo7185
    ✭✭✭
    2. Was it stated by the developer that using it is considered a bug/exploit/child abuse ? Nope.

No more questions.

Same exact thing with jesus beam. Players who will rage at You for using these things are ***. It's the dev job to balance the game.
    If You willingly refuse to have an "advantage" in the game that's Your personal choice lol. If You give crap to people using it...you need to go outside and take a look at the planet you live on xD

I see the point you're going for but don't agree. Yes radiant is an issue, but only from the scrubs standing in the back of a group spamming it. 1v1 it makes me smile when a templar leads with radiant. They're about to die in 10 seconds. Malubeth is an entirely different beast. I really hadn't encountered it much till recently, now that more and more know about the exploit (and yes, that's what it is. Just because the devs don't fix things properly doesn't change that). I fought a kid last night that took me almost 5 minutes to kill purely because of that set. All he did was spam dizzying and get saved by malubeth.

Agree on the messages though...sneak to the back of the group and take out the spammers. You'll find they tend to die very quickly without the group. Of course if they're sending messages they're probably not good enough to do that anyways ;)
    Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No more questions.

No, but this was:
    In plain English: if it looks or feels like cheating, then try it out at your own risk. Or better yet, don’t try it at all.

Getting 4x10K healing ticks from an item proc definitely feels like cheating.
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    #bringbackdynamicultgen

Please yes.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Fasoo
    Fasoo
    ✭✭✭✭
    ya
    Options
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Malubeth is a no option set. You either run it on your tank or get run over by someone using it on their tank. Don't stand in the blue beam and spam defile debuffs. If your spinning like a ballerina mashing wrecking blow, it's pretty much on you for not knowing how to play.
    Options
  • neo7185
    neo7185
    ✭✭✭
    Roechacca wrote: »
    Malubeth is a no option set. You either run it on your tank or get run over by someone using it on their tank. Don't stand in the blue beam and spam defile debuffs. If your spinning like a ballerina mashing wrecking blow, it's pretty much on you for not knowing how to play.

Which is exactly the point....terrible players can use Malubeth and stay alive for ages.

There is always a choice. I get wanting to fight the zergs, I only run a 3 man group myself, I prefer dying a few more times with class than using what we all know is a clear exploit. But this conversation is a never ending one. Use it or not depends on the player. The bottom line...ZOS needs to fix their *** more than twice a year.
    Options
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »

No more questions.

No, but this was:
    In plain English: if it looks or feels like cheating, then try it out at your own risk. Or better yet, don’t try it at all.

Getting 4x10K healing ticks from an item proc definitely feels like cheating.

This is an ethics issue though. Im not getting into ethics because im not being paid by ZOS to teach ethics.
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

Options
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    neo7185 wrote: »

Which is exactly the point....terrible players can use Malubeth and stay alive for ages.

There is always a choice. I get wanting to fight the zergs, I only run a 3 man group myself, I prefer dying a few more times with class than using what we all know is a clear exploit. But this conversation is a never ending one. Use it or not depends on the player. The bottom line...ZOS needs to fix their *** more than twice a year.

They should actually play their game live and see these things for themselves. Hot fixes would be by weekly.
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

They should actually play their game live and see these things for themselves. Hot fixes would be by weekly.

They do play their game, they are all tanks.
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    Addons
    Options
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »

They do play their game, they are all tanks.

Hahaha well that makes sense then.
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bc I solo and am always zerged. that is all.

#Legit

That's some fine logic there. You don't fight other solo players, meaning you look for outnumbered situations, and because you're outnumbered, you need Malubeth?

Even if I didn't respect other people, I wouldn't use it because I wouldn't feel good about anything I accomplished while wearing it.

The same goes for inarguable forms of cheating. Unless one wants baseless adulation, it's a complete waste of time -- outside of any other ethical concerns.

I'm sure @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is asking about Malubeth @ ZOS HQ, but the only response she receives is "Malu-WHAT??"

You can apply this logic to anything. "I only use cheat engine to remain competitive with other players who use cheat engine."

The set is obviously bugged. Anyone who chooses to use it knowing this exposes themselves as having very poor ethics.

No, you won't be banned, but you'll lose respect from other people who won't care enough to tell you.
    Edited by zyk on July 18, 2016 5:21PM
    Options
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only problem I have with Malubeth is bursty stam builds being able to abuse it. Tanks on the other hand should be annoying to kill, I have no qualms against them using it and they have every right to use it.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
    Options
This discussion has been closed.