The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Scourge XB1 NA

• Shadeaux
    Shadeaux
    ✭✭✭
    I think red pushes toward blue because they get sick of being farmed by the emp's overpowered bats.

But you will have all of blue's territory occupied by yellow and where are the Blue? At Arrius.

We need a purple alliance!
    Edited by Shadeaux on August 4, 2016 11:00PM
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Shadeaux wrote: »
    Blues are either stupid on this campaign, or are just alts of Yellows, because they continue to push Red, even though Yellow has emp and their scrolls.

/boggle

The game would be so much more fun if people would choose a faction and stick with it, in my opinion.
    No their actually are just idiots and am a blue.It the same with EP we could of dethroned Rainbows last night and Instead of pushing roeback and dethroning EP pushed chalman and asewell and for another 2 hours AD still had Emp.Yes DC and EP are both idiots because they push each other instead of yellow.

Truer words have never been spoken until today.
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe if the blues actually pushed yellows for once then we can work on a dethrone together but thats not how it works. Hey just forget about ash and roebeck and sit at arrius all day!
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    Maybe if the blues actually pushed yellows for once then we can work on a dethrone together but thats not how it works. Hey just forget about ash and roebeck and sit at arrius all day!
    Lmao your right it is how it works you right because when DC push Ash and Roebeck EP try to take rayles and push Asewell,instead of Roeback,when its the only keep left that's needs to be taken.With DC pushing ash and nickel.As someone who actually tired pushing Ash all day and even brindle I get attack by 30+ AD glowglow group or Rainbow and daisy.Not a easy thing to do with just 2-3 people group.Plus for most of the day unlike EP we had no bars and 1 bars not enough to do anything against 3 bar AD who all watch the map waiting for something to happened.and rushed to where ever the action is.Its not as easy as you think when its only 39 DC on at the time.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know some of the blues actually try to play the objectives and dethrone etc but theres also some blues that purposely go to scourge to "help" ad push the reds at arrius. This is what my dc buddy told me as he was asked for help before.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big LOL at the 60 yellows trying to farm the scroll at chalman.
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭
    its ridiculous, as a dc since the beginning we have a bunch of morons. like jaron said we would leave do go to a completely diff area as the large dc group, within a minute of siege rainbows group would show up to wipe us. Whats bad though is a group of us with only 4-8 does more damage to a 15+ group of ad then the res of the dc groups of 15+, i just dont get it. we finally said *** on it and went to the sewers last night.
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yo, what time is the dueling tournament? I might not make it home until late tonight, (I'm est)
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, what time is the dueling tournament? I might not make it home until late tonight, (I'm est)

Ohh crap am sorry about that I didn't get a chance to finish setting it up was to busy with work am sorry guys.lets move it to next Saturday.
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

Ohh crap am sorry about that I didn't get a chance to finish setting it up was to busy with work am sorry guys.lets move it to next Saturday.

It's ok, gives me some extra time to prepare I guess. B)

I'm fine with whatever time or rules. Hope my family isn't on the wifi though, ESO is damn near unplayable when that happens :|
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anything fun going on in Campaign or are we all just tolerating the lag until reset? I just got the VMA monkey off my back (finally lol) so I'm tryna slay some people.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »
    Anything fun going on in Campaign or are we all just tolerating the lag until reset? I just got the VMA monkey off my back (finally lol) so I'm tryna slay some people.

It has been a lot of fun in between bi-hourly dc'ing and lag! Lots of zergs <3

I mean, if you bomb xD

But not much fun on my other builds with less mobility and stealth. Too much lag and zerg.

Congrats on VMA!
    Edited by a1i3nz on August 7, 2016 7:35AM
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭

It has been a lot of fun in between bi-hourly dc'ing and lag! Lots of zergs <3

I mean, if you bomb xD

But not much fun on my other builds with less mobility and stealth. Too much lag and zerg.

Congrats on VMA!

lol thanks man it was a long time coming. I talked to much [snip] to my PvE friends that they started roasting me about never completing Maelstrom so I basically had to. Scourge has been kinda fun kinda weird tonight. There's a full raid of reds just sitting at Ash Lumber not sieging the (last emp) keep or anything. It's embarassing tbh.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edit: Double post but we wiped those nerds at Ash Lumber lol
    Edited by Stratforge on August 7, 2016 8:35AM
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on beating MA man I know that place can be a itch.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get ready boys a 200 EP at Ash and AD pushing Nickel with another 100 get ready for Scrounge to lag and for someone to get a mean tick.
    Edited by Jaronking on August 7, 2016 6:51PM
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Get ready boys a 200 EP at Ash and AD pushing Nickel with another 100 get ready for Scrounge to lag and for someone to get a mean tick.

I bet there really were 200 lol. They cried their eyes out the first campaign when everyone moved to Scourge (even made a thread) because we had a zerg and they hadn't all moved over yet, but now I'm regularly seeing 50+ EP zergs at all hours. Crazy how many people they have. Hopefully when school starts there's less of them.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    xboxdvr.com/gamer/Stratforge/video/20308276

It me. Zerging yr campaigns.

Really tho, I'm busting out the MagDK so come get your free AP lol
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭
    xboxdvr.com/gamer/Stratforge/video/20308276

It me. Zerging yr campaigns.

Really tho, I'm busting out the MagDK so come get your free AP lol

only saw you once yesterday you were on a resource and we came in and off you went lol. I was on my magsorc think you were by yourself. even the sewers were laggy yesterday. its funny its so diff fighting a big group of ep vs ad. Atleast ad is a challenge.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys delete all your quests? I deleted most of mine but still kept a few.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Campaign ends tomorrow everyone ready .
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭

Ya
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ya

Anyone thinks their going to get a good drop.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill probaly get a gold fury necklace like yup thats what i really want! Or a gold transmutation battle axe.
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭
    Ill probaly get a gold fury necklace like yup thats what i really want! Or a gold transmutation battle axe.

yep ill probably get crap too
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol got the worst rewards ever
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol got the worst rewards ever
    I doubt it my buddy got 3 leki bow in a row.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got gold fury necklace, gold fury ring, gold transmutation ring, gold marksman necklace and a vd sword so not too bad.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got gold fury necklace, gold fury ring, gold transmutation ring, gold marksman necklace and a vd sword so not too bad.
    Nice I got gold fury ring, gold marksman necklace ,gold fury chest ,gold vicious death sword, gold fury gloves
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭

I got exactly that last time (swap fury for VD ring). I wasn't in top 2% or whatever this time though. Had to work too much this month. Stupid job!