The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Scourge XB1 NA

PurifedBladez
PurifedBladez
✭✭✭✭✭
I'd just like to say that the red zergs have been exceptionally disgusting tonight.
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd just like to say that the red zergs have been exceptionally disgusting tonight.

You mean those "solo players" who happen to be at the same place, same time?

EP never zergs on XB1 NA, your crazy ;)
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• Benzaiten

Oh come-on.......................

everyone needs at least 40+ of their friends to take an outpost. Right?

RIGHT? :/

Meh. They've always been pretty much Kill On Sight in IC for this ***.
    DC
  • Benzaiten
    Just gotta say.........

I kinda miss oldschool Arena Scourge IC, where blues and reds used to do the gladiator To-The-Death thing at their side-by-side-spawn-points, and the yellows used to timidly pick people off from the shadows..Mostly cuz their base was so far away, compared to ours....

So nostalgia
    Much Memory
    WOW

Now it's all about who can outnumber who....and we all know who can outnumber who, at the present moment.

:(
    DC
  • PurifedBladez
    PurifedBladez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're still goin.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol did you guys think it will end who bring fair numbers to a fight or try to spread out to help lag.Not EP its bring your family friend and their friends and their friends and their families to work day.They bring everyone to one keep until they finally take it.
  • PurifedBladez
    PurifedBladez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huge scourge harvester group.. I'm done. Lol. Set is ridiculous.
  • TwelveGaugeSage
    TwelveGaugeSage
    Soul Shriven
    Yep, I'm heading to Haderus. Let red ride the zerg train around by themselves. They get enough of a challenge just killing NPCs anyway.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's okay to Zerg until EP does it huh. As if Ad didn't have the campaign zerging it down and before that it was DC. And in Haderus it's DC and AD.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's okay to Zerg until EP does it huh. As if Ad didn't have the campaign zerging it down and before that it was DC. And in Haderus it's DC and AD.

It's never okay lol. ESO players just have short memories.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When AD and DC Zerg nobody bats an eye but when EP zergs everyone loses there minds
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    When AD and DC Zerg nobody bats an eye but when EP zergs everyone loses there minds

Example of a short memory.

Edit: I don't mean this as a huge diss or anything Reborn, no offense. It's just that it's funny to say this when the other thread about this same campaign on the front page is explicitly about AD zerging down Scourge like, two campaigns ago.
    Edited by Stratforge on July 17, 2016 10:59PM
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »

Edit: I don't mean this as a huge diss or anything Reborn, no offense. It's just that it's funny to say this when the other thread about this same campaign on the front page is explicitly about AD zerging down Scourge like, two campaigns ago.

I don't take it as a dis its cool man things get messed up and stuff but, I complained that EP doesn't even play and that most of the time I log in EP is pop locked and still getting beat never did I mention anything about AD zergs I didn't even start playing on Scourge tell maybe June 25th or so and my home campaign is still Haderus where EP is pop locked and getting steamrolled. I may have mentioned the green alliance from time to time.

I assume this is the thread your talking about https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/272297/so-does-eboheart-pact-actually-pvp-xb1-na#latest I never mentioned AD zerging down Scourge anywhere in this thread. If your gonna call me out get your facts straight anyways have fun guys take it easy.

This is what the 2nd or 3rd Ep Zerg thread in like 3 or 4 days
    Edited by RebornV3x on July 17, 2016 11:50PM
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually, it is 100% ok to zerg as large as you want, all factions do it and its cool. The problem is when you pretend to be a small scale player then hide in 30 zerglings
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't take it as a dis its cool man things get messed up and stuff but, I complained that EP doesn't even play and that most of the time I log in EP is pop locked and still getting beat never did I mention anything about AD zergs I didn't even start playing on Scourge tell maybe June 25th or so and my home campaign is still Haderus where EP is pop locked and getting steamrolled. I may have mentioned the green alliance from time to time.

I assume this is the thread your talking about https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/272297/so-does-eboheart-pact-actually-pvp-xb1-na#latest I never mentioned AD zerging down Scourge anywhere in this thread. If your gonna call me out get your facts straight anyways have fun guys take it easy.

This is what the 2nd or 3rd Ep Zerg thread in like 3 or 4 days

I was talking about this thread. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/267509/new-ad-buff-campaign-xbox-na/p1

It is about AD zerging down Scourge two campaigns ago.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a problem with EP zerging during prime time or when its at least a force that can defend themselves.What I have a problem with and this is with all factions that they feel they need to ZERG the map when everyone from the other two factions no longer have bars and hour factions is still popped locked.Especially when you get the crap kicked out of you when your face a group half your size.Doing this just destroys campaign and make the game toxic and ruin the competitiveness of the campaign.

Please I really don't want the campaign ruined and people have to go back to Haderus I hate that dam campaign so much.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    I don't have a problem with EP zerging during prime time or when its at least a force that can defend themselves.What I have a problem with and this is with all factions that they feel they need to ZERG the map when everyone from the other two factions no longer have bars and hour factions is still popped locked.Especially when you get the crap kicked out of you when your face a group half your size.Doing this just destroys campaign and make the game toxic and ruin the competitiveness of the campaign.

Please I really don't want the campaign ruined and people have to go back to Haderus I hate that dam campaign so much.

There are no competitive campaigns any more, it's one of the reasons I rarely take keeps now. I have more fun just playing in between the transit lines. I think some of the reds in scourge need to come to haderus to balance out the populations. Because it's too many DC in haderus zerging it down at 3am And it sounds like EP is doing the same thing in scourge. So if one of the red guilds would just switch over to haderus it may get a little better. Lol but I'm pretty sure the DC have already all came back to haderus they are every where they are pop locked 24/7. I don't know where AD went they all disappeared when proxy det got nerfed lol
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why I stay out of those pop locked campaigns. Been rocking Thornblade as DC for a very long time. And I dare anyone to say DC zergs in Thornblade.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course zergs are gonna be at keeps sieging or defending. Thats just how the game works.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There are no competitive campaigns any more, it's one of the reasons I rarely take keeps now. I have more fun just playing in between the transit lines. I think some of the reds in scourge need to come to haderus to balance out the populations. Because it's too many DC in haderus zerging it down at 3am And it sounds like EP is doing the same thing in scourge. So if one of the red guilds would just switch over to haderus it may get a little better. Lol but I'm pretty sure the DC have already all came back to haderus they are every where they are pop locked 24/7. I don't know where AD went they all disappeared when proxy det got nerfed lol
    Hey the pugs and Zergs still believe that campaigns are competitive just because we know the truth,doesn't mean their not people who care.Well their only one EP guild I know of on Scourge and tbh I don't think they will help.I'll be fine if some DC and AD made a few switch to Scrounge.

Also @Stratforge I saw you yesterday's on your MagDK it was a fun fight.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've checked out other campaigns and they are so empty!

Hey the pugs and Zergs still believe that campaigns are competitive just because we know the truth,doesn't mean their not people who care.Well their only one EP guild I know of on Scourge and tbh I don't think they will help.I'll be fine if some DC and AD made a few switch to Scrounge.

Nice! I don't remember the fight but I imagine I lost haha. I haven't figured out what I really want to do with the DK yet. I've tried Heavy Tava's (fun but low damage) and Heavy Seducers (more survivable but similar damage problems) but I'm still tweaking it. @Burning_Talons yo teach me the ways.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice! I don't remember the fight but I imagine I lost haha. I haven't figured out what I really want to do with the DK yet. I've tried Heavy Tava's (fun but low damage) and Heavy Seducers (more survivable but similar damage problems) but I'm still tweaking it. @Burning_Talons yo teach me the ways.

@Stratforge Scrap Heavy Armour its trash when it comes to killing someone without an ultimate
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭

@Stratforge Scrap Heavy Armour its trash when it comes to killing someone without an ultimate

:(((( damn these were not the words I was hoping to hear lol. One of my guildies was cleaning out her bank n gave me like 1k rubedite so I thought I'd put it to use. Maybe I'll try out a light Tava's build and just rely on block for damage mit..
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea you did it was on top of Ash milgate you was fighting this other DC with this Templar and I jumped the Templar and me and the other DC took you out.You got ressed and was about to jump on you and you buddy but than a crap ton of AD came up and so I ran away :D .

Didn't you see @Burning_Talons build in the PVP combat section it was amazing.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its funny how EP and AD siege DC only EMP keep While EP has EMP but their sieging like its DC has it.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    This campaign is such a bummer for me now. All my attacks (on my stamplar anyway) revolve around me being able to target enemies and the lag makes that impossible during the times I want to play. I've found myself in Skelly and even Thornblade (shudder). The competition isn't the same but lemme tell you, having your abilities work as 'intended' is really nice.

I wonder if we could get a mass exodus to Azura's or something. Playing on a lag-free campaign seriously feels like a breath of fresh air.

This isn't about rewards. It's about quality of life.
    Edited by Stratforge on July 21, 2016 7:24PM
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    This EP nightcapping of Scourge needs to stop. EP has been doing this for the past few days and then sitting at our gates with 3 bars. I remember when this campaign was fun :|

DC NA XB1

• PurifedBladez
    PurifedBladez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This EP nightcapping of Scourge needs to stop. EP has been doing this for the past few days and then sitting at our gates with 3 bars. I remember when this campaign was fun :|

Yeah I was on late last night that red zerg was to much, I remember thinking the same thing last night before I got off.

You gotta love when you get killed by the beginning of the zerg only to watch reds run past you for 5 mins lol.

• Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah I was on late last night that red zerg was to much, I remember thinking the same thing last night before I got off.

You gotta love when you get killed by the beginning of the zerg only to watch reds run past you for 5 mins lol.

Well I guess us blues and yellows have to go back to Lagerus where we came from, at least there's no nightcapping because it's 3bars 24/7

But the lag!!!! And Qs :s

DC NA XB1

• PurifedBladez
    PurifedBladez
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well I guess us blues and yellows have to go back to Lagerus where we came from, at least there's no nightcapping because it's 3bars 24/7

I know. I really didn't want to go back there but at this point what are you suppose to do?

I gotta ask the reds if they are actually having fun shooting arrows back and forth at each other at Bloodmayne. Seems like yellow said *** it because if we try to take it it'll just get zerg'd down. At the current time Scourge has been ruined. Along with the majority of the other campaigns.. it's like no one enjoys competition. Whatever though.

• Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

I know. I really didn't want to go back there but at this point what are you suppose to do?

I gotta ask the reds if they are actually having fun shooting arrows back and forth at each other at Bloodmayne. Seems like yellow said *** it because if we try to take it it'll just get zerg'd down. At the current time Scourge has been ruined. Along with the majority of the other campaigns.. it's like no one enjoys competition. Whatever though.

Don't worry

When the Skyrim remaster comes out I'm sure we'll see a lot less of EP ;)

DC NA XB1