The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scourge XB1 NA

• Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    24k tick at Arrius lmao
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »
    24k tick at Arrius lmao
    That's trash 67k tick at ash mine.
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    24k tick at Arrius lmao

I think I may be on the wrong side...
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    24k tick at Arrius lmao

Lol I got that out of a 2 hour fight at Ash defending the keep from EP and AD.I died and went to make a sandwich when I came back the tick just happened.Only person their have to see if I still have the screen shot.

Also first day with no Emp from AD of any faction haven't seen that in a while.
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    24k tick at Arrius lmao

Lol I got that out of a 2 hour fight at Ash defending the keep from EP and AD.I died and went to make a sandwich when I came back the tick just happened.Only person their have to see if I still have the screen shot.

Also first day with no Emp from AD of any faction haven't seen that in a while.

My group and I typically run districts but I tend to poke my head up from time to time. I'll look for you next time I'm on, dc of course.
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yall see team purple today! It's insane. We're still wrecking this map though. Aleswell is a *** storm. Try not to DC there!
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yall see team purple today! It's insane. We're still wrecking this map though. Aleswell is a *** storm. Try not to DC there!

Squid bro what are you talking about? I've been in scourge all night and didn't see any team purp? I was actually about to come in here and post how good the pvp has been all night haha
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was really just when we were about to take Aleswell. But yeah man yesterday was the most fun I've had in PVP in a while. I totally failed a last second bomb on flag when Drew got emp. Well, I got negated.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Squid bro what are you talking about? I've been in scourge all night and didn't see any team purp? I was actually about to come in here and post how good the pvp has been all night haha
    The last 2 nights were pretty fun.Best fights had in a while in this campaign.
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just ran into a certain former red emp who shall not be named. First time I've ever seen him alone. I'd post the clip but it would almost certainly get me in trouble for extreme shaming lmao. Now he's in my messages claiming to be a solo player? Life is wild sometimes.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just ran into a certain former red emp who shall not be named. First time I've ever seen him alone. I'd post the clip but it would almost certainly get me in trouble for extreme shaming lmao. Now he's in my messages claiming to be a solo player? Life is wild sometimes.

I lol'd so hard watching that. He plays stam until he gets emp, then throws on Lich/VD. Not the most effective emp, but still emp. Apparently not that great without it lol. Anyway, he is a cool guy I've heard. Right?
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol last night was fun,Farmed AD at Roebeck for almost a hour got enough AP to get vigor on 3 characters lol.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Of all the thousands of threads I've read on this forum, how did I miss this one?

It's like a who's who of my favorite people to Jesus Beam.
    Edited by THEDKEXPERIENCE on August 16, 2016 8:13PM
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just read every post on this thread. Highly entertaining. I'll let you in on a few things ...

That EP night cap is mostly due to having a lot of people who work 2nd shift. Seemingly 70% of EP start playing at 11PM. Just the way it goes. Can't play if you're at work.

Thanks for the DEECO shout outs. And no, we don't have all Argonian healers and pet builds. There are probably 4 of the former and 2 of the later.

If you ever wondered why EP is taking something of no value ... probably my fault. I'm basically General Oh Look a Rabbit.

Trinity Breaker is a good dude. Met him a few days ago. He thought I was a mute.

There are actually 2 good PVP guilds in EP, not just DEECO. Credit due.

Some of the people on here are great opponents. I look forward to giving you The Beam.

Signed - THEDKEXPERIENCE
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd it just me or does the thread not update anymore?Plus DC are the dumb as hell in Scrounge now its stupid.All of them just want that free EP Ap.
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd it just me or does the thread not update anymore?Plus DC are the dumb as hell in Scrounge now its stupid.All of them just want that free EP Ap.

Scourge DC are some of the dumbest people on this game. I can't believe we actually got into an argument with those idiots at Chalman. they wouldn't dare try to farm AD because they know they'd get rekt. I thought text chat would fix this problem by telling everyone to rally up.
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭

Scourge DC are some of the dumbest people on this game. I can't believe we actually got into an argument with those idiots at Chalman. they wouldn't dare try to farm AD because they know they'd get rekt. I thought text chat would fix this problem by telling everyone to rally up.

I feel like if Hulks group wasn't all crazy about their titles DC might be able to pull it together and take keeps/emp. But instead they just farm AP at bridges and resources. To each their own I guess. Sitting waiting for rando groups to gank crossing Alessia bridge is their thing apparently.
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭

I feel like if Hulks group wasn't all crazy about their titles DC might be able to pull it together and take keeps/emp. But instead they just farm AP at bridges and resources. To each their own I guess. Sitting waiting for rando groups to gank crossing Alessia bridge is their thing apparently.

All it really does is *** off red and make them push us. Explains why we wake up at our gates everyday.
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1