The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Show off your costume dyes!

MissBizz
MissBizz
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I made an image to share and figured this could be a great thread! Take some pictures of costumes you have used dye on and show them off! Bonus points if you have a pic of the original for easy comparison.
Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Show me seducer and saint
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been envisioning an entirely black sandkissed salware ensemble. if anyone tests this I'd love to see the final turnout.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm picturing a transliminal and black saint costume. A black red and gold mannimarco, a black and white toxin doctor.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This feature just keeps giving and giving! I love it!
    PS4 NA DC
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bought the wedding dress and wedding suit when they were on sale earlier this year as I am a sucker for a bargain - the suit already looked pretty swish on my female Khajiit (if you like the whole puss in boots type vibe) but I never used the wedding dress - but it actually looks really cool redyed in Lapiz Blue with the lace corset/overskirt in Lamae White. Was never going to get married in game, but am now ready for any stylish party :D

(It is still creepy though that my character's breasts enlarge and decrease in size when I breathe in and out - devs, that does not happen in real life, they are not air bags. It is visible in armour too, but seems to be even more noticeable and weird in certain costumes).
    Edited by Epona222 on June 28, 2016 6:07AM
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wedding Dress Variant ...

kEYIc9l.png
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wedding Dress Variant ...

kEYIc9l.png

Is that the dye from IC? Looks great :)

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spent 2hrs just dyeing stuff last night so excited about this going live!! :)
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
  • XaXa
    XaXa
    ✭✭✭✭
    My psycho look =D
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »
    Is that the dye from IC? Looks great :)

Yes, it's transliminal violet ...
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here it is, this is my wedding dress dye (Lapiz Blue and Lamae White)

B0aJuNn.png

I think it would also work well with the bodice in a paler blue than the underskirt.
    Edited by Epona222 on June 28, 2016 7:05AM

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ach Khajiit cannot wait to get home tonight to try this out.

Alas this one will need to hire a temporary apprentice or relative as khajiit has been denied the papers to visit Test Tamriel presently. This one blames King Emeric and his silly doggy obsessed wife.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My lowbie Bosmer Uthredhel is wearing Graht-Climber's Active Wear, dyed in Woodsman Green with Syffim Red detail on the belt and wristband/bracer that match her hair:

LRwwZxt.png
    Edited by Epona222 on June 28, 2016 7:15AM

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does costyme dye available now only foe eso+ members? Couldn't find colors in crownstore to paint costumes.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Voneri is a young maiden of House Hlaalu who is possibly more interested in fine fabrics than in being a hero of Tamriel - she likes to attend balls and sport the latest fashions when she is not taking down a Dark Anchor. Here she is wearing a Noble Gown in Netch Jelly Blue, Superior Blue, and Provisioner Brown - it matches her fashionable scarab design headband and earrings well, alas it is easier for her to change her gown than her jewelry...

2GvFJiR.png

• Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    qZuOZpN.jpg

Khajiit is most fashionable. Other emperors would be jealous.
    Edited by Preyfar on June 28, 2016 7:28AM
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish we had all the costumes that were on PTS during DB testing - would love to dye some of those!

I didn't buy Toxin Doctor on live yet so don't have it on PTS either to try out and it's not in the store on PTS :(
    Edited by Epona222 on June 28, 2016 7:34AM

• Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Voneri would not like to be restricted to just one dress, that would not befit her station! Here she is in the Off The Shoulder Evening Dress, it's sumptuous fabrics dyed in delicate shades of Earthforge Iron Gray, Lamae's White, and Soul Shriven Pale.

ycNsh69.png

• GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    qZuOZpN.jpg

Khajiit is most fashionable. Other emperors would be jealous.

That color is exactly what i wanted to do. Stealth overlord kind of look.
    PS4 NA DC
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can anyone dye some of these costumes for me?

-Corset Riding Outfit
    -Crafty Larisa's Thief Outfit
    -Merchant Lords Formal Regalia
    -Treasure Hunter

These are 4 costume's i'd love to see get some love.
    PS4 NA DC
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Does costyme dye available now only foe eso+ members? Couldn't find colors in crownstore to paint costumes.

@Cinbri It's in the patch notes that this PTS patch does not have the dye stamps available in the crown store yet. Hoepfully next PTS incremental will have them. I myself am ESO+ so dyed it at a dye station.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I made an emo.

fd1e989734.jpg

He's so misunderstood.
  • Ragdoll
    Ragdoll
    ✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »
    Here it is, this is my wedding dress dye (Lapiz Blue and Lamae White)

B0aJuNn.png

I think it would also work well with the bodice in a paler blue than the underskirt.

Wow, that looks really good... Maybe I should consider buying this dress after all.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    I made an emo.

fd1e989734.jpg

He's so misunderstood.

The new personalitys are so great! Someone please do some costume screenshots with various personalitys! RP :D
    PS4 NA DC
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am still looking for a better color combination for my emperor regalia, seducer and blacksmith costumes.
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    J4iq4OX.png
    vSrXWuL.png
    TeIn6KB.png

Edited by Ra'Shtar on June 28, 2016 5:33PM
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajitt is very disappointed that the templates have so very few dyes unlocked. This one will have to wait some weeks before she can try the costume dyes in any meaningful way.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this one sent a raven to her Test Tamriel hireling and hired an artist to record the results.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskCper1p

The system it is great. The frustration at not being able to try it properly yet is also great.

If you wish a dye system to be tested then it is best to unlock all the dyes for this no?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• Dromede
    Dromede
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a note to everyone uploading the pictures! Please wait till the night is over since some of the pics are really dark! Otherwise thank you so much, it brings so much joy to my heart to see all the underrated costumes styledin such beautiful ways!

Will upload my pics whenever i get home from work ;):p
    Skye Cloude - Sorc DPS, Master Crafter. Main, the bestest
    Lae Lenne - Templar Healer Trial grade.
    Dromede - Stamina Nightblade, she's a newb and doesn't know what she's doing
    V'oghatta - Stamplar pretending to be a tank
    Ulville Thonvella - aspiring Fire Mage, be careful around her fire sticks!
    Dromedaris - lost and not found. Named after a shoe, what else can you expect from her? A proper tank in her wildest dreams
    Swims-Naked - too pretty to grind, too silly to quest.
    Sun Flair - Dunmer Templar that can't spell for life. To bad she's too broke to afford a name change... Well, at least she's pretty...
  • Dromede
    Dromede
    ✭✭✭✭
    As promised :p

Elven Hero Costume

Noble Dress

Crafty Lerisa Outfit

Cordeted Rifing Outfit

Thieve's Guild Leathers

Skye Cloude - Sorc DPS, Master Crafter. Main, the bestest
    Lae Lenne - Templar Healer Trial grade.
    Dromede - Stamina Nightblade, she's a newb and doesn't know what she's doing
    V'oghatta - Stamplar pretending to be a tank
    Ulville Thonvella - aspiring Fire Mage, be careful around her fire sticks!
    Dromedaris - lost and not found. Named after a shoe, what else can you expect from her? A proper tank in her wildest dreams
    Swims-Naked - too pretty to grind, too silly to quest.
    Sun Flair - Dunmer Templar that can't spell for life. To bad she's too broke to afford a name change... Well, at least she's pretty...