Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Psijic Ambrosia Fragment Rate of Obtainment

• UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lardvader wrote: »
    So is it just me or is the drop rate so low I have absolutely no chance of getting one? It's been literally weeks since I last got one... I honestly think maybe a month!

Ever since TG I haven't received one single piece. Pre TG I got at least one every month. I only do one max prov writ a day, but still....

Sounds like your in the same, or a very similar, boat as I am.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I finally got a fragment today, the day after a scheduled maintenance... Coincidence, or was this issue addressed? Too bad it's a repeat fragment though :(
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As predicted in my post on 30th June, have had a dry spell the last week or so but got another piece yesterday before the scheduled maintenance.

I still think it is just RNG and I only seem to get more than most because I am doing 5 provisioning writs to Wrothgar every day.

PS. it went straight into the guild store :)
    Edited by disintegr8 on July 13, 2016 10:29PM
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    Didnt read all of the replys here, but to anyone with enough gold best way is to go shopping for the frags. I got all 7 of them for roughly 140k, it didnt take long just browsing the guild stores in my alliance's capitol and I happen to be in one of the top trading guilds where I picked up 3 for under 20k (I wouldnt expect to find them that low if we hadn't lost our trader that week). The rest for around 20k and one for 25k (the last one I needed). I think it totaled to 138k, saying as the full recipe is going for 190-200k+ on Xbox NA, its easy and cheaper to find all the frags. Bonus if you have some from your writs. Unless you have the gold to spend for the convenience, it only took me half an hour to find all 7 frags and save 50k gold. Atleast if the prices are similar on your platform. If you bought all 7 at 25k ea you'd still be getting it for 175k.
    Edited by Serenityx on July 29, 2016 2:36PM