Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This just isnt good enough and is getting to the point of being disgraceful!!!

• Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Cazzy wrote: »
    A lot of people are on your side, don't worry.

Yeah, there's 2 sides, seperated by a giant wall of text :p

South of wall is where the Wildlings are...

Have an awesome +1 for that :p
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Well said. I am on Xbox One NA and have the same issues. I do not pay a subscription but I certainly will not be buying the DB DLC, not until I can play the game without all the above you mentioned happening. I really like this game and have for 2yrs but enough is enough. When is spoils my night and waste my time I'd rather play another game.

I think they basically put the game out on to many levels that they dont even have enough staff hired to deal with the issues they create themselves. I believe it is a $$ mentality on there part so they tend to run towards the $$ like any company without getting the help or resources needed to fix the issues that are arising with-in the game on a daily basis.
    Well, the game has been dying for a while now, ZoS is just busy milking all the naive people actually paying them for the mess of a game we got these days until they shut the servers down.

well if they shut the servers down alot of ppl that supported them with there $$ and Time would be pissed more so then they are now with the bugs lol!

Game isn't dieing by the way so don't listen to people that say it is because it's only an opinion. Stats and current populace speak for itself.
    What stats that 7 million people made accounts for this game?That's not impressive at all especially when their probably less then 1.2 million of those accounts who still play the game actively.

7 million and rising. Also it's not a contest with other MMOs, it's the simple fact people do actually play the game and more join everyday that states it is not dieing.

Question is, are more people leaving than are coming in? As I know a lot of people that quit the game when DB came out and if they're going to lose big chunks of their community with every *** decision they do then there won't be a game around much longer.

My honest opinion? Probably equal parts coming and going. But that's including those that play it a bit, decide it doesn't amuse them, and leave shortly after joining.

Most people I know that left are just fed up with the complete incompetence of ZoS that have made the game worse than it was at launch 2 years ago. But that's what we get when they completely ignore the community......

Yeah but only a handful of the playerbase actually keep tabs on what Zenimax does, is doing, and will do. The rest just play the game blindly :p

Yeah, all the people ingame are happy with whatever gets fed to them, even if it reeks of incompetence.

Ignorance is bliss
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember seeing these posts two years ago, and yet, here we are...
    "Get off my lawn!"
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's as if thousands of sentences all cried out at once ...
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

And 20 years later we will still be here lol
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And yet the game is even worse than it was 2 years ago, lol. The devs don't know what they're doing and haven't for 2 years now. It used to be good but have been going steadily downhill since PC launch.
    R.I.P. Daranth Spellborn
    VR16 Dunmer Sorcerer
    March 2014 - May 2016
    He was a skilled Crafter and a reliable Sorcerer;
    Then came the Dark Brotherhood

Wrobel wrote: Surge is now more effective for tank characters.
    Because crit tanks are so good, LOL. xD
    Options
    cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol, maybe time to get down to earth and see the game for what it really is? xD
    R.I.P. Daranth Spellborn
    VR16 Dunmer Sorcerer
    March 2014 - May 2016

Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

lol, maybe time to get down to earth and see the game for what it really is? xD

Huh? Oh sorry I was talking about posts complaining about the state of the game lol
    Options
  • FortheloveofKrist
    FortheloveofKrist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molag_Crow wrote: »
    Instead of focusing on his text format, listen to what he's saying.

Sorry, but I politely call Bullsh**! People make excuses for not taking the time to make a point, and making a point depends upon structure as much as substance. A lack of structure shows that you're lazy and haven't thought about what you are trying to say. Some people feel entitled to scream out and expect others to listen...just because.

Don't vomit your thought process on the rest of us and expect us to find the points you're trying to make. If you don't have to time or patience to format your arguments in a way that others can clearly read and understand, then I don't have the time and patience to read it.

Options
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And yet the game is even worse than it was 2 years ago, lol. The devs don't know what they're doing and haven't for 2 years now. It used to be good but have been going steadily downhill since PC launch.

Funny, I think it is better now than 2 years ago. You must be mostly PvP. I do some, but mostly PvE, which might explain the difference.
    "Get off my lawn!"
    Options
    cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry, but I politely call Bullsh**! People make excuses for not taking the time to make a point, and making a point depends upon structure as much as substance. A lack of structure shows that you're lazy and haven't thought about what you are trying to say. Some people feel entitled to scream out and expect others to listen...just because.

Don't vomit your thought process on the rest of us and expect us to find the points you're trying to make. If you don't have to time or patience to format your arguments in a way that others can clearly read and understand, then I don't have the time and patience to read it.

If people weren't completely blind they'd see why this game is so bad these days but I guess it's easy to be a blind fanboy eating whatever crap ZoS throws your way xD
    R.I.P. Daranth Spellborn
    VR16 Dunmer Sorcerer
    March 2014 - May 2016

Options
  • Robisok74
    Robisok74
    ✭✭✭

Well dont !!! and JOG ON!!!

"If you don't have to time or patience to format your arguments" great grammar(vomit) dude lol :)
    Options
    cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Funny, I think it is better now than 2 years ago. You must be mostly PvP. I do some, but mostly PvE, which might explain the difference.

Nah, I did mostly PvE, but it's such a boring faceroll these days requiring no thinking at all. The solo play used to be a lot of fun, now it's so boring I fall asleep as it's so easy. And it's all because of crybabies that couldn't bother to use their brains that the game is so bad these days.
    R.I.P. Daranth Spellborn
    VR16 Dunmer Sorcerer
    March 2014 - May 2016

Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well said. I am on Xbox One NA and have the same issues. I do not pay a subscription but I certainly will not be buying the DB DLC, not until I can play the game without all the above you mentioned happening. I really like this game and have for 2yrs but enough is enough. When is spoils my night and waste my time I'd rather play another game.

I think they basically put the game out on to many levels that they dont even have enough staff hired to deal with the issues they create themselves. I believe it is a $$ mentality on there part so they tend to run towards the $$ like any company without getting the help or resources needed to fix the issues that are arising with-in the game on a daily basis.
    Well, the game has been dying for a while now, ZoS is just busy milking all the naive people actually paying them for the mess of a game we got these days until they shut the servers down.

well if they shut the servers down alot of ppl that supported them with there $$ and Time would be pissed more so then they are now with the bugs lol!

Game isn't dieing by the way so don't listen to people that say it is because it's only an opinion. Stats and current populace speak for itself.
    What stats that 7 million people made accounts for this game?That's not impressive at all especially when their probably less then 1.2 million of those accounts who still play the game actively.

7 million and rising. Also it's not a contest with other MMOs, it's the simple fact people do actually play the game and more join everyday that states it is not dieing.
    Lmao you really drunk the cool aid man.Its PR speak the game no where near that successful even in @ZOS_MattFiror blog post he mentioned that isn't active players and active accounts created.Its no where similar to active players or copies sold.So keep drinking the cool aid if you believe the game is doing fine.I love the game just like you but am not going to sit here and act like nothing wrong.

Never said everything was peachy, just that it's not dying.
    That's what your basically saying since in reality it is dying.
    Options
  • neville_bart0s
    neville_bart0s
    ✭✭✭
    you ,a

STFU you sweaty nerd.
    Options
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's false, though. A quick search of these forums would have found plenty of threads on the topic, discussions of the issues involved, statements of their strategy, explanations of why things they've tried haven't worked, and, yes, apologies.

There is simply no argument to be made that they don't care.

You state a quick search of forums? How about forum users being banned for mentioning/bringing to light the massive cheating going on. How about DaryK deleting most threads showing this?.

I totally disagree. Z0$ is quick to respond to fluff threads about RP, or street sweeper DaryK so sweep away threads, but to state no argument that they don't care? Trollololol

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/272833/cheating-and-exploits/p1

Cheating and exploiting going on rampant. Is this thread stickied?. No.

6 days+ no feedback or stance from Z0$. Add this onto the week before where all other topics got silenced with no feedback.
    ZOS_AlanG wrote: »
    If you feel someone is breaking the rules, we ask that you report the post and not respond to it.

How about Alan, you do your job?. You know, the one all the subscribers are paying you for. You find the cheaters, dont be squandering my playtime in reporting people in/out of ESO constantly when yous do nothing to enforce your rules, even reneging on permabans.

Truly i feel this is a disgrace in this age and time for a company to get on like this. How transparent that this is now a money grab instead of a project with longevity. To hide behind TOS saying we can do anything while we continue to take your money is shameful and to my eyes, shows no integrity for the people representing this 'game/cheatfest'

Additionally, they can delete and censor all they want here. has jsut pushed more of the community to leasving feedback on 3rd party sites, where hopefully more of the gamerbase can see. Bad side is, all the cheaters will read and think its great playground for them as little/no consequence.

Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Lmao you really drunk the cool aid man.Its PR speak the game no where near that successful even in @ZOS_MattFiror blog post he mentioned that isn't active players and active accounts created.Its no where similar to active players or copies sold.So keep drinking the cool aid if you believe the game is doing fine.I love the game just like you but am not going to sit here and act like nothing wrong.

Never said everything was peachy, just that it's not dying.
    That's what your basically saying since in reality it is dying.

Just because you think the game is dying doesn't mean it is. If you cannot prove it then it isn't. In fact, the proof is in the pudding that it is not. I can't speak for PC of course but on PS4 at least it is alive and well.
    Options
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just because you think the game is dying doesn't mean it is. If you cannot prove it then it isn't. In fact, the proof is in the pudding that it is not. I can't speak for PC of course but on PS4 at least it is alive and well.

My opinion anyway was game was doing well, with Z0$ silencing any post about cheating etc. Now with there lack of response and commitment on this issue, i see most of my friends now cancelling there sub, including me, with a lot just giving up for a new game. Its about a month since youtube video of blatant meteor spamming and flying around cyro.

Only reason it was shown like this was to bring a spotlight on it. CE was/has been around for many months, only the stupid/people bring it to light get caught using it.

Z0$ reneging on permabans just fuels more people to emulate the cheaters. If anything, im sure they sold some new copies for people to come here to play and cheat with relative immunity.

Options