Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This just isnt good enough and is getting to the point of being disgraceful!!!

• rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Justbegladheatleastincludedapaces...
    "Get off my lawn!"
    Options
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Re-formatted with a few paragraphs for those who are unable to read 'walls of text.'
    I think we all know what i am talking about, as we all have to deal with the daily lag issues and crashes. No sorry this is now hourly and quarter hourly crashes and lag. This has come to the point where the game cannot be played the way it was meant to be. I am an eso plus member, i also pay for my sons and wife's eso plus membership per month which amounts to around £30 a month as well as our xbox live subscriptions, you get where im coming from.

I could list hundreds of crashes and lag issues that occur every day. I will give you an example of the last hour...

So i log in and load into Deshan, no i have to load in again, no wait i take a step or 2 and yes, i have to load in again, eventually after "this may be an unusually long load time(no a normal load time)i am able to get myself to the undaunted enclave at which point i have counted 15 seconds until i can visibly see either of the undaunted bounty givers to pick up the quests, oh wait another load screen.

I go to the main square to pick up my writs, manage to get through these and use the wayshrine to Wrothgar. Now i purposely, as i know others do, having spoken in guilds, load into a wayshrine out of Orsinium because that place is just a no go zone, you are guaranteed a crash without fail, you are unable to craft there, unable to use vendors and even just going into the city the frame rate drops and the game becomes almost unresponsive. Baring in mind i am paying a monthly subscription to use this content. Whilst i am delivering my writs i decide to put myself in a que for a dungeon, normally if i am a dps character, i can have a wait of around at least an hour sometimes a lot longer(dont get me started on the morons that put themselves as dps\tank\healer with 10 champ points that spoil it for the group). On this occasion the group is disbanded within seconds ( didnt think the group leader could do this anymore?!?) and i now have a 15min penalty which is not my fault at all then probably another hour or 2 wait.

So i decide to go and pick up my daily delve quest and within seconds of starting on my way to do this i have a, you guessed it a game crash, at which point i am now waiting another 5mins to load in, at which point i have just given up trying to play the game tonight as really cannot be bothered anymore with looking at endless load screens and game crashes.

Now before we go any further, i have a degree in networking and am currently working in remote support. I can categorically tell you that all ports regarding not just xbox live but those concerning the ESO ports are all forwarded and my NAT type is open. I currently having just tested a minute ago to see i have an 80meg connection and have extensively tested other multiplayer games to find that they work perfectly without issue, so this has nothing to do with my connection this is purely down to the "supposed" ESO European megaserver.

This has now got to a point where i am starting to begrudge paying my subscription and those of my families. I am aware of the DB update and the issues a new patch can bring in its infancy but this\these are not new issues, they have just got worse.

I think it is disgusting that they are still taking my money with no apology, no mention of any fixes or what they are going to do to resolve these issues, in fact i would go as far as to say they seem to be quite incompetent in what they are trying to achieve with this game and quite frankly i have become very annoyed (as you may well be able to tell) with the total lack of disregard and respect for the loyal paying members of this community.

I love this game and have put many hours into it, i have amassed a wealth of gold and collateral, as well as nearly 600 champ points and 3 characters. But enough is enough, if there is no improvement within the coming weeks, i will put all of my horded goods in the guild bank along with my gold, delete my characters and my account and say goodbye to this shambolic game. Sorry for this rant, but it has been a long time coming and good luck trying to play this very broken game. Peace
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wonkydog wrote: »
    We shouldnt keep needing this stuff fixed, it shouldn't be released in this state in the first place. Finish the content then set the release date not set the release and hope you finish it by then.

Part of the "finish" is seeing how it goes when it's live. There is no way for them to know what will happen when it goes live until it does. It's step 3 of their testing process.

Step 1: Create Content
    Step 2: test content on the PTS
    Step 3: Release it on the live servers and see how it goes
    Step 4: Take a lot of ungrateful *** from people (aka: players *** brix)
    Step 5: "Fix" some of the stuff
    Step 6: Repeat
    Step 7: Profit
    Edited by Tryxus on June 21, 2016 9:37PM
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Molag_Crow wrote: »
    Instead of focusing on his text format, listen to what he's saying. I totally agree with you, OP. It's happening to us on PS4 too and it's ridiculous. I'm going to upload footage of it if that's what it takes for ZOS to acknowledge the issue.

You do know they already acknowledged it though right?

Where? any links please? because I'm starting to get tired of it as well as the OP so I was beginning to lose hope....
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke

Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    We shouldnt keep needing this stuff fixed, it shouldn't be released in this state in the first place. Finish the content then set the release date not set the release and hope you finish it by then.

Part of the "finish" is seeing how it goes when it's live. There is no way for them to know what will happen when it goes live until it does. It's step 3 of their testing process.

Fine part 3 of the "testing" process Mr. Technical lol
    Instead of focusing on his text format, listen to what he's saying. I totally agree with you, OP. It's happening to us on PS4 too and it's ridiculous. I'm going to upload footage of it if that's what it takes for ZOS to acknowledge the issue.

Where? any links please? because I'm starting to get tired of it as well as the OP so I was beginning to lose hope....

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3094170/#Comment_3094170

That is actually the most recent acknowledgement.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on June 21, 2016 9:39PM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Acknowledging costs no money, takes no time and does not mean anything else besides "We noticed it too."

ZOS has a track record of not fixing bugs while steadily pushing out new content which introduces more bugs and makes existing bugs worse. The best OP can do is what almost everybody I know has done and that is just stop paying for a subscription.

And really, just be happy ZOS doesn't make cars or something.
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Re-formatted with a few paragraphs for those who are unable to read 'walls of text.'
    I think we all know what i am talking about, as we all have to deal with the daily lag issues and crashes. No sorry this is now hourly and quarter hourly crashes and lag. This has come to the point where the game cannot be played the way it was meant to be. I am an eso plus member, i also pay for my sons and wife's eso plus membership per month which amounts to around £30 a month as well as our xbox live subscriptions, you get where im coming from.

I could list hundreds of crashes and lag issues that occur every day. I will give you an example of the last hour...

So i log in and load into Deshan, no i have to load in again, no wait i take a step or 2 and yes, i have to load in again, eventually after "this may be an unusually long load time(no a normal load time)i am able to get myself to the undaunted enclave at which point i have counted 15 seconds until i can visibly see either of the undaunted bounty givers to pick up the quests, oh wait another load screen.

I go to the main square to pick up my writs, manage to get through these and use the wayshrine to Wrothgar. Now i purposely, as i know others do, having spoken in guilds, load into a wayshrine out of Orsinium because that place is just a no go zone, you are guaranteed a crash without fail, you are unable to craft there, unable to use vendors and even just going into the city the frame rate drops and the game becomes almost unresponsive. Baring in mind i am paying a monthly subscription to use this content. Whilst i am delivering my writs i decide to put myself in a que for a dungeon, normally if i am a dps character, i can have a wait of around at least an hour sometimes a lot longer(dont get me started on the morons that put themselves as dps\tank\healer with 10 champ points that spoil it for the group). On this occasion the group is disbanded within seconds ( didnt think the group leader could do this anymore?!?) and i now have a 15min penalty which is not my fault at all then probably another hour or 2 wait.

So i decide to go and pick up my daily delve quest and within seconds of starting on my way to do this i have a, you guessed it a game crash, at which point i am now waiting another 5mins to load in, at which point i have just given up trying to play the game tonight as really cannot be bothered anymore with looking at endless load screens and game crashes.

Now before we go any further, i have a degree in networking and am currently working in remote support. I can categorically tell you that all ports regarding not just xbox live but those concerning the ESO ports are all forwarded and my NAT type is open. I currently having just tested a minute ago to see i have an 80meg connection and have extensively tested other multiplayer games to find that they work perfectly without issue, so this has nothing to do with my connection this is purely down to the "supposed" ESO European megaserver.

This has now got to a point where i am starting to begrudge paying my subscription and those of my families. I am aware of the DB update and the issues a new patch can bring in its infancy but this\these are not new issues, they have just got worse.

I think it is disgusting that they are still taking my money with no apology, no mention of any fixes or what they are going to do to resolve these issues, in fact i would go as far as to say they seem to be quite incompetent in what they are trying to achieve with this game and quite frankly i have become very annoyed (as you may well be able to tell) with the total lack of disregard and respect for the loyal paying members of this community.

I love this game and have put many hours into it, i have amassed a wealth of gold and collateral, as well as nearly 600 champ points and 3 characters. But enough is enough, if there is no improvement within the coming weeks, i will put all of my horded goods in the guild bank along with my gold, delete my characters and my account and say goodbye to this shambolic game. Sorry for this rant, but it has been a long time coming and good luck trying to play this very broken game. Peace

Haha, thank you :smile: Genuinely took pressure off my eyes :blush:

I completely agree with everything you said, OP. I know ZOS are looking into it but it would be nice to have updates on how close they are to fixing it :/
    Edited by Cazzy on June 21, 2016 9:39PM
    Options
  • Garldeen
    Garldeen
    ✭✭✭✭

They get a lot of feedback on bugs on pts and a good number of those make it into the live version. Basic testing would highlight many of the problems. Not all, i accept, but many.
    Options
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3094170/#Comment_3094170

:open_mouth: I see... thanks!
    YoutTube ESO Playlist

Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

They get a lot of feedback on bugs on pts and a good number of those make it into the live version. Basic testing would highlight many of the problems. Not all, i accept, but many.

The conversion to live is never perfect unfortunately. Even past bugs manage to resurface unexpectedly.
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it really that unusual that I don't have this problem?

Admittedly I don't have time to play for hours every day. But the last time I remember the game crashing on me I was playing the 64bit version about a day after it was released, and I can't remember when (or if) it happened before then.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Samuel Beckett once wrote an 83-page-long paragraph, but then he had something original to say.

I managed to skim enough to get the tired old, "no fixes, no apologies line." You believe this because you want to believe it. You're not getting your way, and it's human nature to believe that people who aren't giving us what we want must be nefarious in some way.

It's false, though. A quick search of these forums would have found plenty of threads on the topic, discussions of the issues involved, statements of their strategy, explanations of why things they've tried haven't worked, and, yes, apologies.

There is simply no argument to be made that they don't care.

Have you talked to support yourself? If you do then you will have to hear them tell you that it is all your fault and nothing they can do about it.
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

:open_mouth: I see... thanks!

No problem. Keep tabs on Jessica in Dev Tracker if you wish to track this issue.
    Options
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Acknowledging costs no money, takes no time and does not mean anything else besides "We noticed it too."

And really, just be happy ZOS doesn't make cars or something.

Since very few of their employees have probably designed or assembled cars before, I agree.
    "Get off my lawn!"
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well said. I am on Xbox One NA and have the same issues. I do not pay a subscription but I certainly will not be buying the DB DLC, not until I can play the game without all the above you mentioned happening. I really like this game and have for 2yrs but enough is enough. When is spoils my night and waste my time I'd rather play another game.

I think they basically put the game out on to many levels that they dont even have enough staff hired to deal with the issues they create themselves. I believe it is a $$ mentality on there part so they tend to run towards the $$ like any company without getting the help or resources needed to fix the issues that are arising with-in the game on a daily basis.
    Well, the game has been dying for a while now, ZoS is just busy milking all the naive people actually paying them for the mess of a game we got these days until they shut the servers down.

well if they shut the servers down alot of ppl that supported them with there $$ and Time would be pissed more so then they are now with the bugs lol!

Game isn't dieing by the way so don't listen to people that say it is because it's only an opinion. Stats and current populace speak for itself.
    What stats that 7 million people made accounts for this game?That's not impressive at all especially when their probably less then 1.2 million of those accounts who still play the game actively.
    Options
  • Robisok74
    Robisok74
    ✭✭✭
    I think we all know what i am talking about, as we all have to deal with the daily lag issues and crashes. No sorry this is now hourly and quarter hourly crashes and lag. This has come to the point where the game cannot be played the way it was meant to be.

I am an eso plus member, i also pay for my sons and wife's eso plus membership per month which amounts to around £30 a month as well as our xbox live subscriptions, you get where im coming from. I could list hundreds of crashes and lag issues that occur every day. I will give you an example of the last hour.

So i log in and load into Deshan, no i have to load in again, no wait i take a step or 2 and yes, i have to load in again, eventually after "this may be an unusually long load time(no a normal load time)i am able to get myself to the undaunted enclave at which point i have counted 15 seconds until i can visibly see either of the undaunted bounty givers to pick up the quests, oh wait another load screen. I go to the main square to pick up my writs, manage to get through these and use the wayshrine to Wrothgar.

Now i purposely, as i know others do, having spoken in guilds, load into a wayshrine out of Orsinium because that place is just a no go zone, you are guaranteed a crash without fail, you are unable to craft there, unable to use vendors and even just going into the city the frame rate drops and the game becomes almost unresponsive. Baring in mind i am paying a monthly subscription to use this content.

Whilst i am delivering my writs i decide to put myself in a que for a dungeon, normally if i am a dps character, i can have a wait of around at least an hour sometimes a lot longer(dont get me started on the morons that put themselves as dps\tank\healer with 10 champ points that spoil it for the group). On this occasion the group is disbanded within seconds ( didnt think the group leader could do this anymore?!?) and i now have a 15min penalty which is not my fault at all then probably another hour or 2 wait.

So i decide to go and pick up my daily delve quest and within seconds of starting on my way to do this i have a, you guessed it a game crash, at which point i am now waiting another 5mins to load in, at which point i have just given up trying to play the game tonight as i really cannot be bothered anymore with looking at endless load screens and game crashes.

Now before we go any further, i have a degree in networking and am currently working in remote support. I can categorically tell you that all ports regarding not just xbox live but those concerning the ESO ports are all forwarded and my NAT type is open.

I currently having just tested a minute ago to see i have an 80meg connection and have extensively tested other multiplayer games to find that they work perfectly without issue, so this has nothing to do with my connection this is purely down to the "supposed" ESO European megaserver.

This has now got to a point where i am starting to begrudge paying my subscription and those of my families. I am aware of the DB update and the issues a new patch can bring in its infancy but this\these are not new issues, they have just got worse. I think it is disgusting that they are still taking my money with no apology, no mention of any fixes or what they are going to do to resolve these issues, in fact i would go as far as to say they seem to be quite incompetent in what they are trying to achieve with this game and quite frankly i have become very annoyed (as you may well be able to tell) with the total lack of disregard and respect for the loyal paying members of this community.

EDIT: Sorry for the lack of sentences, i really didn't think people would be that offended by a lack of these and my grammar and would be more interested in the content. Point taken and revised.

This was not something that could be written in a few lines and something i really wanted to write. It is solely my opinion and what forums are for.
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    Well said. I am on Xbox One NA and have the same issues. I do not pay a subscription but I certainly will not be buying the DB DLC, not until I can play the game without all the above you mentioned happening. I really like this game and have for 2yrs but enough is enough. When is spoils my night and waste my time I'd rather play another game.

I think they basically put the game out on to many levels that they dont even have enough staff hired to deal with the issues they create themselves. I believe it is a $$ mentality on there part so they tend to run towards the $$ like any company without getting the help or resources needed to fix the issues that are arising with-in the game on a daily basis.
    Well, the game has been dying for a while now, ZoS is just busy milking all the naive people actually paying them for the mess of a game we got these days until they shut the servers down.

well if they shut the servers down alot of ppl that supported them with there $$ and Time would be pissed more so then they are now with the bugs lol!

Game isn't dieing by the way so don't listen to people that say it is because it's only an opinion. Stats and current populace speak for itself.
    What stats that 7 million people made accounts for this game?That's not impressive at all especially when their probably less then 1.2 million of those accounts who still play the game actively.

7 million and rising. Also it's not a contest with other MMOs, it's the simple fact people do actually play the game and more join everyday that states it is not dieing.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on June 21, 2016 9:47PM
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

Admittedly I don't have time to play for hours every day. But the last time I remember the game crashing on me I was playing the 64bit version about a day after it was released, and I can't remember when (or if) it happened before then.
    This is a console issue.Not a PC issue it seems.
    Options
  • babedenny
    babedenny
    ✭✭✭✭
    unwilling to read wall of text != unable to read wall of text.

Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

This is a console issue.Not a PC issue it seems.

Actually that same thread I linked to where Jessica acknowledged our issues she also posted something further down regarding PC. Perhaps they are having issues too, but not as bad as consoles.
    Options
  • cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

7 million and rising. Also it's not a contest with other MMOs, it's the simple fact people do actually play the game and more join everyday that states it is not dieing.

Question is, are more people leaving than are coming in? As I know a lot of people that quit the game when DB came out and if they're going to lose big chunks of their community with every *** decision they do then there won't be a game around much longer.
    R.I.P. Daranth Spellborn
    VR16 Dunmer Sorcerer
    March 2014 - May 2016
    He was a skilled Crafter and a reliable Sorcerer;
    Then came the Dark Brotherhood

Wrobel wrote: Surge is now more effective for tank characters.
    Because crit tanks are so good, LOL. xD
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Robisok74 wrote: »
    I think we all know what i am talking about, as we all have to deal with the daily lag issues and crashes. No sorry this is now hourly and quarter hourly crashes and lag. This has come to the point where the game cannot be played the way it was meant to be.

I am an eso plus member, i also pay for my sons and wife's eso plus membership per month which amounts to around £30 a month as well as our xbox live subscriptions, you get where im coming from. I could list hundreds of crashes and lag issues that occur every day. I will give you an example of the last hour.

So i log in and load into Deshan, no i have to load in again, no wait i take a step or 2 and yes, i have to load in again, eventually after "this may be an unusually long load time(no a normal load time)i am able to get myself to the undaunted enclave at which point i have counted 15 seconds until i can visibly see either of the undaunted bounty givers to pick up the quests, oh wait another load screen. I go to the main square to pick up my writs, manage to get through these and use the wayshrine to Wrothgar.

Now i purposely, as i know others do, having spoken in guilds, load into a wayshrine out of Orsinium because that place is just a no go zone, you are guaranteed a crash without fail, you are unable to craft there, unable to use vendors and even just going into the city the frame rate drops and the game becomes almost unresponsive. Baring in mind i am paying a monthly subscription to use this content.

Whilst i am delivering my writs i decide to put myself in a que for a dungeon, normally if i am a dps character, i can have a wait of around at least an hour sometimes a lot longer(dont get me started on the morons that put themselves as dps\tank\healer with 10 champ points that spoil it for the group). On this occasion the group is disbanded within seconds ( didnt think the group leader could do this anymore?!?) and i now have a 15min penalty which is not my fault at all then probably another hour or 2 wait.

So i decide to go and pick up my daily delve quest and within seconds of starting on my way to do this i have a, you guessed it a game crash, at which point i am now waiting another 5mins to load in, at which point i have just given up trying to play the game tonight as i really cannot be bothered anymore with looking at endless load screens and game crashes.

Now before we go any further, i have a degree in networking and am currently working in remote support. I can categorically tell you that all ports regarding not just xbox live but those concerning the ESO ports are all forwarded and my NAT type is open.

I currently having just tested a minute ago to see i have an 80meg connection and have extensively tested other multiplayer games to find that they work perfectly without issue, so this has nothing to do with my connection this is purely down to the "supposed" ESO European megaserver.

This has now got to a point where i am starting to begrudge paying my subscription and those of my families. I am aware of the DB update and the issues a new patch can bring in its infancy but this\these are not new issues, they have just got worse. I think it is disgusting that they are still taking my money with no apology, no mention of any fixes or what they are going to do to resolve these issues, in fact i would go as far as to say they seem to be quite incompetent in what they are trying to achieve with this game and quite frankly i have become very annoyed (as you may well be able to tell) with the total lack of disregard and respect for the loyal paying members of this community.

EDIT: Sorry for the lack of sentences, i really didn't think people would be that offended by a lack of these and my grammar and would be more interested in the content. Point taken and revised.

This was not something that could be written in a few lines and something i really wanted to write. It is solely my opinion and what forums are for.

N'aww, bless ya :smile: I think the responses to the "Wall" were light hearted but it's definitely easier to absorb the information now :blush: A lot of people are on your side, don't worry. I think we do need more communication about fixing the issue. How close they are, what caused it, when we can see a patch etc. Definitely would alleviate some tension.

Edit: my brain has lag, hence all my edits xD
    Edited by Cazzy on June 21, 2016 9:52PM
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Question is, are more people leaving than are coming in? As I know a lot of people that quit the game when DB came out and if they're going to lose big chunks of their community with every *** decision they do then there won't be a game around much longer.

My honest opinion? Probably equal parts coming and going. But that's including those that play it a bit, decide it doesn't amuse them, and leave shortly after joining.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on June 21, 2016 9:52PM
    Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    A lot of people are on your side, don't worry.

Yeah, there's 2 sides, seperated by a giant wall of text :p
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    A lot of people are on your side, don't worry.

Yeah, there's 2 sides, seperated by a giant wall of text :p

South of wall is where the Wildlings are...
    Options
    cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My honest opinion? Probably equal parts coming and going. But that's including those that play it a bit, decide it doesn't amuse them, and leave shortly after joining.

Most people I know that left are just fed up with the complete incompetence of ZoS that have made the game worse than it was at launch 2 years ago. But that's what we get when they completely ignore the community......
    R.I.P. Daranth Spellborn
    VR16 Dunmer Sorcerer
    March 2014 - May 2016

Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Most people I know that left are just fed up with the complete incompetence of ZoS that have made the game worse than it was at launch 2 years ago. But that's what we get when they completely ignore the community......

Yeah but only a handful of the playerbase actually keep tabs on what Zenimax does, is doing, and will do. The rest just play the game blindly :p
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmao you really drunk the cool aid man.Its PR speak the game no where near that successful even in @ZOS_MattFiror blog post he mentioned that isn't active players and active accounts created.Its no where similar to active players or copies sold.So keep drinking the cool aid if you believe the game is doing fine.I love the game just like you but am not going to sit here and act like nothing wrong.
    Options
    cosmic_niklas_93b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah but only a handful of the playerbase actually keep tabs on what Zenimax does, is doing, and will do. The rest just play the game blindly :p

Yeah, all the people ingame are happy with whatever gets fed to them, even if it reeks of incompetence.
    R.I.P. Daranth Spellborn
    VR16 Dunmer Sorcerer
    March 2014 - May 2016

Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Lmao you really drunk the cool aid man.Its PR speak the game no where near that successful even in @ZOS_MattFiror blog post he mentioned that isn't active players and active accounts created.Its no where similar to active players or copies sold.So keep drinking the cool aid if you believe the game is doing fine.I love the game just like you but am not going to sit here and act like nothing wrong.

Never said everything was peachy, just that it's not dying.
    Options