The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Sell legendary tempers for tel var

• Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think player should be able to sink 1-10k tannings/tempers into their gears so the excessive amount disappears. Gears increase in value. Gear-upgrading actually becomes something what players would love to do. Also time-sink.
    Edited by Sausage on June 15, 2016 4:37AM
    Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm probably going to hate myself for sayong this, but they probably should. with as many base game fixes these guys keep doing we need some renewable way to get them.
    Options
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best idea... Ever. Gets two thumbs up and an awesome,
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options