Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Sell legendary tempers for tel var

• Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If they ever did make Legendary mats purchasable with Tel Var it would probably the same way they handled Monster Helms, except with Tel Var instead of AP.

So every weekend we would have a Vendor pop up in the Sewer bases, selling 1 of the 5 Legendary Mats, as well as maybe some of the lower tier mats or alchemy ingredients as well. It would probably need to be upwards of 100k Tel Var per mat for them to sort of balance it out but then I can imagine the Zerg Bombs of people in IC getting worse than they already are and Cyrodiil being practically a dead zone.
    Argonian forever
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rumba1 wrote: »
    The major difference between "earning" TV stones and farming mats is that you receive no experience points or skill increase through farming.

Hence if you could farm TV stones and get tempers you would also be getting something that material farmers are forgoing in order to obtain rare materials. This reason alone is sufficient to quash this idea.

If, on the other hand, they made the TV stones obtainable in the PVE zones, so that you could obtain tempers either way then we might be able to talk.

Until then no.

This is the most cogent response to the OP possible.

In "farming" for TV stones, you are earning XP, 2 types of currency (gold and TV for mobs, AP and TV for players) and item drops, which can be sold for gold or broken down for mats and tempers.

In farming for mats, you get...mats. you can earn gold this way (though somewhat cumbersome through the guild trading system), but do not earn anything toward character advancement in either pve or pvp. You forego all other gains simply to get mats and a chance of top tempers. To add these tempers to the multiple benefits of farming TV stones would be to introduce imbalance.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • Zenetrax
    Zenetrax
    ✭✭✭
    If you believe something is too expensive to justify purchasing in one currency, why would you argue for a balanced equivalent in another currency? Too expensive is too expensive. If the OP had enough TV to purchase it in said balanced changes, why not simply convert the TV to gold through selling TV goods for gold to other players? The option you propose is already there.
    Rumba1 wrote: »
    The major difference between "earning" TV stones and farming mats is that you receive no experience points or skill increase through farming.

Hence if you could farm TV stones and get tempers you would also be getting something that material farmers are forgoing in order to obtain rare materials. This reason alone is sufficient to quash this idea.

If, on the other hand, they made the TV stones obtainable in the PVE zones, so that you could obtain tempers either way then we might be able to talk.

Until then no.

I have no problem with how much Telvar it will cost but the idea of it being sold in the Telvar merchant is what intrigues me since farming Telvar for me and a lot more others is "fun" since you get to PVE, get items and stuff, get EXP, level Fighter's guild skill line, etc. while having a chance to PVP. I see the price of alloys are like 7.5k-8k per alloy and I have no problem with that make it so it can also be purchased via Telvar with the exact same amount in Telvar as in gold, then it's balanced. So in gold you need ~60k gold to get 8 alloys and gold a blacksmithing item. Like what I said, 1k Telvar per alloy and the ratio of what most people sell Telvar is 5 gold per Telvar so it's basically 8k Telvar to get 8 alloys so it would sum up to 40k gold correct? Can just make it 1.5k Telvar per alloy for 60k gold for 8 alloys and then it's balanced as the gold price for it.

Farming in PVE zones is just making sure that you're going to get the materials. Farming Telvar is "risky" since the stones you carry no matter how much it is you get a chance for it to be halved and that happens when you die. ICS is a PVP and a PVE zone so you're not gonna have a fairly easy time grinding down there. So doing the slowly but surely one will ensure you get the materials but doing the Telvar farm I would say would be the faster one to acquire the mats but you're actually taking a risk if you're gonna get it fast or not which means dying a lot or not dying at all.
    Options
  • Khajiit_Ri
    Khajiit_Ri
    ✭✭✭
    This one says to OP go out and farm, as far as Khajiit-Ri knows any raw mats have a chance to yield legendary mats. There are many places to farm for clothing material (personally the most easiest). Have fun, and always be safe.
    Edited by Khajiit_Ri on June 13, 2016 3:51PM
    Options
  • ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like for us to be able to combine lower level tempers and aspect runes into higher level ones. So you could "refine" 10 honing stones into 1 dwarven oil, and so on.

This would get rid of the flood of useless Ta runes and the oversupply of honing stones, hemming, and pitch.

I just picked 10 off the top of my head, but numbers could be adjusted as needed for balance.

Honing%20Stone.pngDwarven%20Oil.pngGrain%20Solvent.pngTempering_Alloy.png
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master

Options
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There has to be something to work towards, the endgame meta can't be so easy to obtain that anyone can do it with little effort. No support. You want to be geared with the best? Work for it.

OP wants to "work for it" by killing mobs and players in IC. Does your only definition of work mean node farming?

OP also stated that the current method cost way too much, which is another way of saying there's too much effort needed. He's not looking for some balanced way to get tempers, which SHOULD be kept out of the TV store imo, he's looking for a shortcut.
    Turelus wrote: »
    I personally don't think tempers should ever be sold via NPC's. They're one of the few things in the game retaining any real value because there is a level of effort in farming them.

There are plenty of options for turning AP or TVS into gold to then buy tempers from others if a player doesn't want to farm them themselves.

Its stupid that it costs 80k per piece of armor with heavy to make it gold
    Thats rediculous

That one statement shows the whole intent behind the argument, and question.

If you think farming TV stones in the sewers is some kind of "shortcut", you don't spend much time in the sewers. Well, I DO, and I can assure you the IC sewer grind is the toughest, most miserable grind in the game. Let me know when you get ganked and looted while running on your horse between nodes in Craglorn, THEN you can talk about "shortcuts".

Didn't you notice how prices of VR15/16 mats came down when ZOS made them easier to farm outside of IC? That's because farming ANYTHING in IC is a huge pain compared to anywhere else in Tamriel. Grinders jumped at the chance to farm Rubedo leather in Wrothgar... because it's EASY compared to the Tel Var grind.

By the way, the cost of some gold mats IS too high. Can you give me one good reason blacksmith tempers should cost more than woodworking tempers? No, you can't, because real world rules of supply and demand are irrelevant in a digital world where ZOS can increase or decrease the supply of anything at no cost. The cost of gold mats is currently unbalanced, that's all there is to it.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
    Options
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally don't think tempers should ever be sold via NPC's. They're one of the few things in the game retaining any real value because there is a level of effort in farming them.

There are plenty of options for turning AP or TVS into gold to then buy tempers from others if a player doesn't want to farm them themselves.

Thats rediculous

Then go farming for mats. You have a choice.
    Options
  • Papa_Hunt
    Papa_Hunt
    ✭✭✭
    Wollust wrote: »

Thats rediculous

Well tough luck if you're too lazy to farm and do writs.
    And no, it would ruin IC completely because then the real zerging would start down there. More than now.

Maybe it's not laziness. Maybe people have families. Maybe people have jobs and work long hours. Maybe people can get on only for small amounts of time. Maybe those people prefer to spend their time PvP'n when they can get on. Laziness? Seriously?
    Options
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Seriously. Start farming.
    Options
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There has to be something to work towards, the endgame meta can't be so easy to obtain that anyone can do it with little effort. No support. You want to be geared with the best? Work for it.

OP wants to "work for it" by killing mobs and players in IC. Does your only definition of work mean node farming?

OP also stated that the current method cost way too much, which is another way of saying there's too much effort needed. He's not looking for some balanced way to get tempers, which SHOULD be kept out of the TV store imo, he's looking for a shortcut.

Thats rediculous

If you think farming TV stones in the sewers is some kind of "shortcut", you don't spend much time in the sewers. Well, I DO, and I can assure you the IC sewer grind is the toughest, most miserable grind in the game. Let me know when you get ganked and looted while running on your horse between nodes in Craglorn, THEN you can talk about "shortcuts".

Didn't you notice how prices of VR15/16 mats came down when ZOS made them easier to farm outside of IC? That's because farming ANYTHING in IC is a huge pain compared to anywhere else in Tamriel. Grinders jumped at the chance to farm Rubedo leather in Wrothgar... because it's EASY compared to the Tel Var grind.

By the way, the cost of some gold mats IS too high. Can you give me one good reason blacksmith tempers should cost more than woodworking tempers? No, you can't, because real world rules of supply and demand are irrelevant in a digital world where ZOS can increase or decrease the supply of anything at no cost. The cost of gold mats is currently unbalanced, that's all there is to it.

Miss, you're making a lot of false assumptions and personal slights towards me that I don't appreciate. Check yourself. I play predominantly in the IC, as PVP is the only real endgame for someone like me, and I've already detailed why the OP is looking for a shortcut. Whether you choose to ignore that or fail to understand it is a shame, but it's no tragedy. I believe some things should be kept solely RNG and tradable, to preserve the loot dynamic in the game. Not everything needs to be in an NPC shop.

EDIT: And if you think Telvar is hard to collect, especially after the DB launch?
    dr-evil-and-minion-laughing.png
    Edited by Judas Helviaryn on June 13, 2016 4:30PM
    Options
  • AugustoCP
    AugustoCP
    ✭✭✭

Thats rediculous

Tempering Alloys go for 6.5k each, and you need 8 for 100% success chance. That's 52k, not 80k.
    Options
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats rediculous

Miss, you're making a lot of false assumptions and personal slights towards me that I don't appreciate. Check yourself. I play predominantly in the IC, as PVP is the only real endgame for someone like me, and I've already detailed why the OP is looking for a shortcut. Whether you choose to ignore that or fail to understand it is a shame, but it's no tragedy. I believe some things should be kept solely RNG and tradable, to preserve the loot dynamic in the game. Not everything needs to be in an NPC shop.

I think I have every right to be indignant when you start off by posting that players like me are looking for "shortcuts" and aren't willing to "work for it". It sounds to me like you are calling us lazy! Why don't you check YOURSELF and read your earlier comments. They are very insulting.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
    Options
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thats rediculous

I think I have every right to be indignant when you start off by posting that players like me are looking for "shortcuts" and aren't willing to "work for it". It sounds to me like you are calling us lazy! Why don't you check YOURSELF and read your earlier comments. They are very insulting.

Once again miss, you are making a lot of assumptions. I never directed anything at you, or generalized. I directed it squarely at the OP, who has yet to reply. You can be indignant if you want, but we're losing the air of civility fast in here.
    Options
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AugustoCP wrote: »

Thats rediculous

Tempering Alloys go for 6.5k each, and you need 8 for 100% success chance. That's 52k, not 80k.

Naw, they're up to around 8.5-9k each since the release of Dark Brotherhood.
    Options
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats rediculous

Once again miss, you are making a lot of assumptions. I never directed anything at you, or generalized. I directed it squarely at the OP, who has yet to reply. You can be indignant if you want, but we're losing the air of civility fast in here.

Well, you may not realize this, but a lot of people AGREE with the OP. This issue has been raised before on many occasions, and people tend to have strong opinions about it. When you argue against the OP, you are kind of arguing against everybody who agrees with him. But if you can't see that, Mr. Condescension, it's no great tragedy :smile:
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
    Options
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thats rediculous

Well, you may not realize this, but a lot of people AGREE with the OP. This issue has been raised before on many occasions, and people tend to have strong opinions about it. When you argue against the OP, you are kind of arguing against everybody who agrees with him. But if you can't see that, Mr. Condescension, it's no great tragedy :smile:

Why yes, plenty of people agree with the OP. Surely not everybody though, else I'd be arguing by myself here. We all have strong opinions, perhaps we should learn to control the strong emotions behind said opinions before we reach a misunderstanding. If you view my matter-of-fact tone as condescending, that's out of my control. Please, continue with the personal attacks, it really strengthens your position.

The only reason I haven't reported your personal attacks yet is because I don't want this thread's train of conversation nuked, with bits and pieces missing to new spectators who log on throughout the day. I'd like to see how everyone else weighs in without unnecessary butchering of the thread.
    Edited by Judas Helviaryn on June 13, 2016 4:42PM
    Options
  • Papa_Hunt
    Papa_Hunt
    ✭✭✭
    Pomaikai wrote: »
    Yes. Seriously. Start farming.

@Pomaikai Out of curiosity, how many hours a day do you play ESO?
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zenetrax wrote: »
    Put like 20k AP per Tempering Alloy, 15k per Dreugh Wax, 10k per Rosin but as for Telvar I don't know how to put it maybe like 1k per Alloy, 800 per Wax, and 600 per Rosin. These price ranges seems reasonable I believe.

Reasonable? You cant be serious. 1k tel vars is nothing.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
    Options
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally depends upon the day. Zero on some, 1-2 on some. 5-6+ on others. I spend time with my family, work, etc.

Here's the deal. There are some days that all I do is farm and deal with my traders, because it needs to be done. It's just part of the grind. And by "grind", I mean grind on the easy mode that ESO is. ESO is the participation trophy of MMO's when it comes to "grinding", raids, and RNG.
    Options
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That one is simple, and it IS supply and demand. Woodworking tempers are used for bows, staves and shields. Even if a player has 2 staves, 2 bows or 2 S+B equipped, they will need a maximum of 16 rosins to get outfitted. Whereas tempering alloys are used for DW, 2H and Heavy Armor. If you assume 5 pieces of heavy, that's 40 tempering alloys, plus weapons. A DW/2H player that wears all medium would need 24.

Meanwhile, hirelings tend to bring the same amount of raw mats regardless of craft, and people gathering are not necessarily going to by-pass wood nodes. So you end up with the same amount of wood as cloth or ore, yet you need fewer mats and improvers to outfit yourself.

I'm not sure how I feel about improvers for TV stones. As long as they are not priced competitively, I guess it would be ok.

Are people still buying the v16 mats from the Tel Var vendor? Or did the price drop with Orsinium put an end to that?
    The Moot Councillor
    Options
  • Papa_Hunt
    Papa_Hunt
    ✭✭✭
    Totally depends upon the day. Zero on some, 1-2 on some. 5-6+ on others. I spend time with my family, work, etc.

Here's the deal. There are some days that all I do is farm and deal with my traders, because it needs to be done. It's just part of the grind. And by "grind", I mean grind on the easy mode that ESO is. ESO is the participation trophy of MMO's when it comes to "grinding", raids, and RNG.

@Pomaikai Fair enough. I love PvP and hate everything about PvE. That, plus I can play like maybe 3 hours on a Friday night, is why I don't do it. It's on me a guess...just can't bring myself to grind when I have such limited time. =)
    Options
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You choose your priorities. You can still PVP and grind the sewers for TV stones and salable gear to make enough money for your tempers. Just grinding and deconning drops will give you enough mats to make all of your gear. You'll even get most of the style stones.

But your chosen play style will require you to purchase gold upgrade mats, unless you are also doing crafting writs.
    Options
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Papa_Hunt wrote: »

@Pomaikai Fair enough. I love PvP and hate everything about PvE. That, plus I can play like maybe 3 hours on a Friday night, is why I don't do it. It's on me a guess...just can't bring myself to grind when I have such limited time. =)

If you belong to a guild with a trader, you can put all your Reward Items (that you don't use) up for sale. Also, if you are not vendoring mob drops from IC, you can decon them and sell the stacks of mats. You can list in guild store via the banker in the sewers, so you never have to leave Cyrodiil.

If you have the free slots, don't overlook the items that may not be worth that much, but still sell.

And if you don't have hirelings, get them! Their mail adds up and they do in fact still deliver gold improvers.
    The Moot Councillor
    Options
  • Zenetrax
    Zenetrax
    ✭✭✭
    Put like 20k AP per Tempering Alloy, 15k per Dreugh Wax, 10k per Rosin but as for Telvar I don't know how to put it maybe like 1k per Alloy, 800 per Wax, and 600 per Rosin. These price ranges seems reasonable I believe.

1k "PER" alloy. You need 8 to get AN item to gold so it's 8k Telvar. That's even underpriced if you compare it over to the cost of alloys on gold so can make it 1.5k "PER" alloy and you have other gear pieces not just one so that's a LOT of farming. Sure, you may have lots and lots of Telvar but not everybody has it so most people will still have to WORK for it.

EDIT: Made some words caps to emphasize.
    Edited by Zenetrax on June 13, 2016 11:10PM
    Options
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1k "PER" alloy. You need 8 to get AN item to gold so it's 8k Telvar. That's even underpriced if you compare it over to the cost of alloys on gold so can make it 1.5k "PER" alloy and you have other gear pieces not just one so that's a LOT of farming. Sure, you may have lots and lots of Telvar but not everybody has it so most people will still have to WORK for it.

You can't be serious.
    We're talking about *legendary* mats, here.
    They have to be hard to get.
    1k TV is 10 minutes in an IC district, even for someone hitting like a wet noodle like me.

50k TV each minimum, if only to be fair to those who don't own the DLC.

Time for some farming.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [

Well, I was getting ~500 just on my way to grinding spot, when I was leveling a char in sewers, and that was with 0 tel vars at the start. If I just farm in a district claimed by my faction with 1k tel vars at the start, I'll get it in a couple of minutes.
    This is really inadequate for a legendary upgrade material.
    Of course, I understand thta you want everything to be fast and easy. But upgrading your weapons to gold is easy anyway, and that's the only thing that makes huge difference. There's just so many ways to make gold, with all these daily quests...
    Enchants too, but droprate of Kuta is much higher with multiple rune drops from one node.

PC/EU
    Options
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats rediculous

Who cares? So what if everyone has gold gear. Gear quality grind is not my idea of end game progression. I'd rather be pvping against those with gold gear anyways. Where's the fun in slaughtering Those wearing *** purple gear? At least when a person loses in a fight they can't claim they lost due to inferior gear. Getting people geared out is better for the game and the player. This game should be about skill and build choice. Not gear quality or wasting time farming for improvment mats. If everyone at max level had gold gear they could focus on theory crafting and having fun doing what they want without feeling like they can't compete and being restricted by money.

Who wants to be held hostage to a virtual currency? Zos is failing us the moment something ceases to be fun. Ask yourself this. Did you have fun grinding your gear? Do you worry that all that work will be for naught when they release a new mat or increase cp? Could you have better used that time doing something else more fun? Don't know about you, but as you pointed out, its work and to me this isn't fun. It's painful.

I work all day, I want to play the game not grind. I'll adventure the first toon to max level, to experience the game, but I draw the line at improvement money sinks, horrible rngs, and grinding new toons through content I've already experienced. Been there done that and it's not fun. Zos is finally getting s clue which is why they removed vet levels, introduced account wide cps, and are implementing one Tamriel. Don't be surprised if tempers show up in crown stores in a year or so. Call me lazy but I'd buy tempers if it meant I could have instant fun instead of grinding and wasting away my play time "working."

I get the whole we need to feel accomplishment through progression. This is not end game progression. This is grind. Zos needs to be innovative and creative and not follow the wow model for progression. Give us a dynamic changing environment where progression = challenge. Maelstrom is a start but bake it into story line and pvp. Give us meaningful quests that give gold rewards. Give us battlegrounds and ap gold craftable item set gear vendors. Get off the pve grind train. If I gotta grind, I'd rather grind pvp players and meaningful challenging quests, not nodes, money farming, or fight the market.
    Edited by LegacyDM on June 14, 2016 10:09PM
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
    Options
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LegacyDM wrote: »

Thats rediculous

Who cares? So what if everyone has gold gear. Gear quality grind is not my idea of end game progression. I'd rather be pvping against those with gold gear anyways. Where's the fun in slaughtering Those wearing *** purple gear? At least when a person loses in a fight they can't claim they lost due to inferior gear. Getting people geared out is better for the game and the player. This game should be about skill and build choice. Not gear quality or wasting time farming for improvment mats. If everyone at max level had gold gear they could focus on theory crafting and having fun doing what they want without feeling like they can't compete and being restricted by money.

Who wants to be held hostage to a virtual currency? Zos is failing us the moment something ceases to be fun. Ask yourself this. Did you have fun grinding your gear? Do you worry that all that work will be for naught when they release a new mat or increase cp? Could you have better used that time doing something else more fun? Don't know about you, but as you pointed out, its work and to me this isn't fun. It's painful.

I work all day, I want to play the game not grind. I'll adventure the first toon to max level, to experience the game, but I draw the line at improvement money sinks, horrible rngs, and grinding new toons through content I've already experienced. Been there done that and it's not fun. Zos is finally getting s clue which is why they removed vet levels, introduced account wide cps, and are implementing one Tamriel. Don't be surprised if tempers show up in crown stores in a year or so. Call me lazy but I'd buy tempers if it meant I could have instant fun instead of grinding and wasting away my play time "working."

I get the whole we need to feel accomplishment through progression. This is not end game progression. This is grind. Zos needs to be innovative and creative and not follow the wow model for progression. Give us a dynamic changing environment where progression = challenge. Maelstrom is a start but bake it into story line and pvp. Give us meaningful quests that give gold rewards. Give us battlegrounds and ap gold craftable item set gear vendors. Get off the pve grind train. If I gotta grind, I'd rather grind pvp players and meaningful challenging quests, not nodes, money farming, or fight the market.

I would understand your speech if every tempering alloy was 800k worth or something.
    But its only 8-9k on eu server, and you need 8 per weapon. Much cheaper if you have a staff or bow (2k per mat). I've heard its a bit higher on consoles but still. And believe it or not, but only weapons change drastically when upgraded to maximum. And the gold needed to upgrade them you can easily obtain while casually leveling through quests.
    If your rotation and build are not perfect golden armor wont change anything. If it is, then it will give a couple of extra % dps. From what I've understood, your goal is just to have fun withot caring about anything, so surely you do not care about stuff like leaderboards either?
    Besides, for a regular player gear grind is almost non-existant in this game. Compared to others where you have to grind to have at least some half-decent gear and can break it when upgrading, losing all those hours spent on getting them. Here we only have a few items/sets are behind the grind wall (most notably, vMA weapons), and those are not needed for 99% of the content.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on June 15, 2016 2:36AM

PC/EU
    Options
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they ever did make Legendary mats purchasable with Tel Var it would probably the same way they handled Monster Helms, except with Tel Var instead of AP.

So every weekend we would have a Vendor pop up in the Sewer bases, selling 1 of the 5 Legendary Mats, as well as maybe some of the lower tier mats or alchemy ingredients as well. It would probably need to be upwards of 100k Tel Var per mat for them to sort of balance it out but then I can imagine the Zerg Bombs of people in IC getting worse than they already are and Cyrodiil being practically a dead zone.

Well I think 100K TV stones per mat is far too expensive, but that's besides the point.

If they added it for TV Stones, I think they should also add it for Gold, as well as Alliance Points too. It would be in keeping with their 'play as you want' mantra, that has somewhat gone by the wayside of late...
    If you can be anything, be kind.
    Options
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gear-upgrades are already way too easy, like whats the point if people go instantly to legendary? Dont get me wrong I dont want them to be some sick grind but this is just pointless too. Ive suggested they should remove them from the game, re-do them and get them right, not for endgame players but for new players too. Ive a bank full of tannings/tempers etc, not fun. Just remove them from the game and slowly start with green gears and slowly add them all the way to the legendary.

Gear-Upgrade system should be re-thought totally. When people find Legendary or purple gear they should feel excitement and gear-upgrading should be fun itself.
    Edited by Sausage on June 15, 2016 4:16AM
    Options