Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The et'Ada of Nirn.

bedlom
bedlom
✭✭✭✭✭
Hail fellow adventurers of Nirn! The et'Ada of Nirn welcomes all.
We are more than just a guild we are a family.
Where all members are treated with respect as people who share our same passion... ESO
I am proud of our guild and am grateful to all its members.

We have been active since launch and will always be active.
We never kick for inactivity! And rising in ranks is very fair and simple.
Membership is guaranteed and there are NO fees of any kind.

This is a lore friendly guild with a story to tell. Founded to unite the most formidable warriors in all of Nirn.
Regardless of race or alliance (and that's just the beginning)

Do you want to be an organizer/boss? Great!
I am looking for members (though not a necessity) who can help run the guild also as I do work alot unfortunately ( but still have more than enough time on ESO to get things done)
And am always looking for ideas and suggestions, and you will always find help in our guild (admittedly more effective once chat box goes live)

All members can sell in the guild store, and alll members can recruit.
We have over 450 members, and a decent store.
We also hold events for all types of gameplay, PVE, PVP and even RP (again please give us chat box asap please zos lol)

Please feel free to contact and/or add
"Dr Bedlom" on xbox anytime if you're interested.
Or you can post here, either way I will get an invite to you ASAP.

I hope to hear from many of you as you are guaranteed to be an asset to the guild and we will be glad to have you.
If you want a laid back guild that will always be willing to work around your schedule so you can enjoy all Tamriel has to offer amoung the et'Ada as one. Then we are for you.

You can guarantee you will forever have a place as arguably of the best guilds on xbox.

Happy adventuring all.
Edited by bedlom on June 11, 2016 5:43PM
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The et'Ada of Nirn eagerly awaits to hear from you : )
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry... bump!