The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Limited Dro-m’Athra Senche Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms)

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
The Dro-m’Athra Senche is now available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, starting today (May 26th) through the May 31st at 10AM EDT. Look for it in the “Featured” section of the in-game Crown Store! This special and sinister mount is available for 4,000 crowns.

e1a45a5cce7e4ec3f6fc7cd7af5a68fe.jpg
The Senche-shaped dro-m’Athra are known to the Twilight Cantors as the sar-m’Athra, but everyone else just calls these eerie and uncanny mounts the Dro-m’Athra Senche. Now, for a limited time, you too can look like you just rode out of the Maw of Lorkhaj!

We’d love to see screenshots of your Tamriel adventures with your new mount! Be sure to post them here, or share them with us at TESOnline on Twitter.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is the marketing department at ZOS on bathsalts?!

Nope, I'll pass. Too overpriced
    Edited by Father_X_Zombie on May 26, 2016 3:05PM
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• x_t7ink_x
    x_t7ink_x
    ✭✭✭
    Have you all gone crazy?? £20 for a visual mount??

Edit clearly i've gone crazy - Or im in a bad dream (I'm seeing things) - I think I need therapy
    Edited by x_t7ink_x on May 26, 2016 2:37PM
    PS4 EU AD

Vet 16 DK High Elf Tank
    Vet 16 Templar High Elf
    Vet 2 Sorc High Elf
    Vet 1 Mageblade Breton
    Baby Stamplar Redguard
    Baby Stamblade R.I.P.

'If your looking for Whit, I'd say you're half way there''

Raiders of the Lost Maw GM - http://raidersofthelostmaw.wix.com/home
    - https://www.facebook.com/groups/253838968292827/
    Community Page owner 1.2k members - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElderScrollsOnlinePS4EU/
  • Morathras
    Morathras
    ✭✭✭
    wtf ZOS not again...
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    4000 crowns when every other senche has been 2500? Way to go selling out eso.
  • JinougaX
    JinougaX
    ✭✭
    So thats like $40 worth of crowns? $40 for a skin? Only a moron would pay that.
  • Eoden13
    Eoden13
    4,000 crowns.... I was thinking 2500 crowns on the high end...? :(
  • The_Great_Maldini
    The_Great_Maldini
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS, if you are going to keep increasing the prices on these mounts, give them special abilities like running faster or jumping higher...

Otherwise they just have the same stats and abilities as a 10k gold horse from the stables...
  • Olern
    Olern
    ✭✭✭
    I was all set to buy this.. Was gonna buy it at 2,500 crowns even though I thought that was too high.. $40 for a mount? I don't know who in your company thinks that selling a small amount of something at a high price is better than selling alot of something at a lower price, but they need to be fired.
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry ZOS, too expensive
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Special and Sinister"??? How about over-priced cash grab.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Tommy1979AtWar
    Tommy1979AtWar
    ✭✭✭✭
    One word... AWESOME !!!
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks crap, l can imagine Mr Freeze riding after Batman on it but not an ES character.
    PC EU
  • katherine89
    katherine89
    Soul Shriven
    4000 crown. T.H.A.T. H.A.S. N.O. N.A.M.E. I've been waiting for the first time for a mount. Now I promise - I will NEVER buy anything from you! Because this is shamelessness! Dissapointed. Not worth it.
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whats with the absurd particle effects? Looks like something youd see in WoW. The price tag looks like something from WoW too.

No, actually I think WoW cash shop mounts are cheaper.
    Edited by khele23eb17_ESO on May 26, 2016 2:49PM
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
  • Isarii
    Isarii
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL

I suppose the hilarious price point at least means I won't have to see too many of these over-the-top, immersion breaking monstrosities.
    Isarii Aloroth - PC-NA | Ebonheart Pact | Dunmer | Magicka Nightblade
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One word... AWESOME !!!

Actually I believe the word you were looking for is GREED ;)
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow.
    I really didn't think it would be more than 2500 like other limited time mounts.
    I have passed on all the camels and bears because I don't care for the animation personally. I have tons of crowns to burn. But.. wow. Not even sure now. The bankers have convenience and were not pure cosmetic so I understood high prices. This is just a reskin
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • x_t7ink_x
    x_t7ink_x
    ✭✭✭
    Olern wrote: »
    I was all set to buy this.. Was gonna buy it at 2,500 crowns even though I thought that was too high.. $40 for a mount? I don't know who in your company thinks that selling a small amount of something at a high price is better than selling alot of something at a lower price, but they need to be fired.

Agreed 2600 they'd of flew of the shelf thats 7800 on a 3 out of 3 vs I'm guessing even at a high 1 out of 3 4000 - sell low double your money. Maybe they should hire fresh blood for logic and math

Isn't a DLC like 3000 crowns??
    Edited by x_t7ink_x on May 26, 2016 2:54PM
    PS4 EU AD

Vet 16 DK High Elf Tank
    Vet 16 Templar High Elf
    Vet 2 Sorc High Elf
    Vet 1 Mageblade Breton
    Baby Stamplar Redguard
    Baby Stamblade R.I.P.

'If your looking for Whit, I'd say you're half way there''

Raiders of the Lost Maw GM - http://raidersofthelostmaw.wix.com/home
    - https://www.facebook.com/groups/253838968292827/
    Community Page owner 1.2k members - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElderScrollsOnlinePS4EU/
  • JinougaX
    JinougaX
    ✭✭
    i think its the most expensive mount i've seen in an mmo
  • Fallen_Ray
    Fallen_Ray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4000 Crowns for a re-skinned tiger? The F$%&# hell is the matter with you zennimax?! Someone in the marketing department must be hitting the ol' skooma like there's no tomorrow to believe coherent players would actually buy this. Well, some will, a tiny minority.
    Edited by Fallen_Ray on May 26, 2016 3:03PM
    "Dear brother, I do not spread rumors, I create them"- Lucien Lachance
  • [Deleted User]
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fallen_Ray wrote: »
    4000 Crowns for a re-skinned tiger? The F$%&# hell is the matter with you zennimax?! Someone in the marketing department must be hitting the ol' skooma like there's no tomorrow to actually believe coherent players would actually buy this. Well, some will, a tiny minority.

Sadly people will still buy this and encourage Zos to continue this trend.
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• JustanImage
    JustanImage
    ✭✭✭
    That's why it's important to moan about crap like this.

I was really looking forward to this, but I'll pass. No way I'ma get myself milked like that.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fallen_Ray wrote: »
    4000 Crowns for a re-skinned tiger? The F$%&# hell is the matter with you zennimax?! Someone in the marketing department must be hitting the ol' skooma like there's no tomorrow to believe coherent players would actually buy this. Well, some will, a tiny minority.

i think their skooma is white and powdery
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Woenprom
    Woenprom
    ✭✭✭
    I think the time has finally come to rename the company to GreedyMax.

I like this mount, and was waiting for it. I even have more than enough crowns.

But I wont buy it for 4k because everyone around will be thinking "look, another tard who spent full-game price equivalent on senshe reskin"

You keep making bad decisions, Zeni, err Greedy.

" Multiplayer? M'aiq does not know this word. You wish others to help you in your quest? Coward! "
  • XxLone_WolfxX402
    you got to be shitting me zos really wtf 4k crowns, you think people will buy it *wow mind blown* seriously think twice and take it down and put it up at least for a max of 2.5k crowns not 4k *shakes head* if anyone has bought this mount you are basically making zos little mind go oh people will buy this mount so I will make more overpriced mounts like this in the future because f**k the community and what they think.

seriously think twice zos because you are f*****g everything up.
    Wolves are like me, misunderstood, beautiful and wild. Never able to be tamed. The epitome of freedom. All we want is to be accepted and loved for who we are.
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, maybe we can talk about adding in an oblivion feature next patch? The Haggle skill?

haggle.jpg

I get the feeling my disposition is in the low 30s
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AaaaHAHAHAHA nice one ZOS! You almost got me ther... Wait WHAT! They're serious! $30 for an ingame mount. They did NOT just do that!
    Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on May 26, 2016 3:27PM
    PC/EU DC
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would totally buy it, but the again... I don't have 4000 crowns ^^'

poor_by_blackcookiewolf-da3yten.png
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol. $40 for a mount... a MOUNT. Good job ZOS. I'm sure you'll make tons of money off your "loyal" customers.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!