The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting Community Demographic Poll

• Ryuuhime
    Ryuuhime
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I have 9 Trait Everything but HAVEN'T Learned all Motifs
    I have 9 traits on everything but I'm still missing a few Trinimac and DC motifs, and have no Malacath, Aldmeri Dominion or Ancient Orc (I think they're ugly so I never bothered with them).

Planning on getting Assassin's League and Abah's Wtach but maybe not TG yet.
  • ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭
    No I'm Not 9 Trait and I HAVEN'T Learned all Motifs
    Got all traits except some Nirn. Got all but a few motifs, but they keep multiplying like bunnies!
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master

• Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got all traits except some Nirn. Got all but a few motifs, but they keep multiplying like bunnies!

Sometimes my head swims when I think about how many motifs I still need to hunt down.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Bandit1215
    Bandit1215
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh it is so annoying not having the ESO plus bonus. I average probably 5 or 6 traits and I am not looking to the more than a month wait for the ninth trait on ALL the kinds of armor and weapons.
    Edited by Bandit1215 on May 28, 2016 1:08AM
    CP 561
    • vSO HM - Completed
    • vAA - Completed
    • vHRC - Completed

• Rumba1
    Rumba1
    ✭✭✭
    I have 9 traits in everything, but have pretty much given up on learning much more than the basic motifs.

Really don't care for the look of the new stuff anyway. It's jus too much bother to try and keep up.
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave up on the grind for motif pages, I'll just wait till they end up in the CS or are dirt cheap in GS. I wish we could go back to just finding the book's like we did with the first 14 styles. That was enough of an RNG grind imo.
    NA/PC
  • Logicbomb00
    Logicbomb00
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I have 9 Trait Everything and HAVE Learned All current Motifs
    there were 84 new pages to collect with the thieves guild alone.

pact
    dominion
    covenant
    malacath
    trinimac
    outlaw

that was a big motif grind.....
    Edited by Logicbomb00 on May 28, 2016 4:36AM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    hamgatan wrote: »
    Just trying to get an idea of which categories most of the player base fall into when it comes to crafting.

This Poll is indicative of Crafting as it stands in Thieves Guild 2.3 - and relative to Blacksmithing, Woodworking and Clothier crafting.

As we're about to see three new motifs drop in Dark Brotherhood - The question posed is, is everyone up to date and ready for the next 3 or have we all lagged that far behind now that we've just plain given up on crafting..?

I am almost all medium at 6 (Hunding`s range you are mine :smiley: ), not all motifs at all yet :smiley:
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should have listed the "Nine Trait on SOME but HAVEN'T Learned all Motifs"... not everyone nine-traits every type of armor. I went nine traits on Medium for Morkuldin set, but have no reason to go nine traits on any other armor type and I'd certainly learn all Motifs if they'd add them all to the Crown Store. ;)
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Missing only a couple pages of Trinimac, Malacath, Dominion and Covenant. Everything else complete, without buying motifs (only traded what I had double).
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I have 9 Trait Everything and HAVE Learned All current Motifs
    Learned every trait and master all crafting on my main year ago. Getting motifs took a lot of work and gold but I do it all over again! I hope the new motifs will be worth the hunt.
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akaviri and glass are a pain.

Glass is one of the first motifs to get introduced, yet it is the most painful to get.
    The fact it got introduced into the Crown store prematurely is also another sting in the eye of every crafter that was playing at that time.

That being said, there are just so many motifs today, so I stopped collecting all, especially since I usually craft for myself only.
    I check the stores now and then to see if there are some I don't know yet for reasonable prices.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<