The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My Personal Stam Sorc Build

Fishoscandi
Fishoscandi
✭✭✭✭
Hi, today I am sharing my personal stamina sorcerer build :) This build is a PvE DPS, but can be used for PvP.

Attributes
Since this is a PvE DPS you need to have more health. So I go 10 into HP and the rest into stam. 18-20k HP is enough.

Mundus Stone
You could go with either The Warrior for weapon dmg or The Thief for more crit chance(for them crit surge heals!)

Gear
5pc Hunding's Rage - Stam, Crit, Major Weapon Damage
1pc Blood Spawn - Stam Regen
1pc Kena - More weapon damage
You could go with 2 piece Kena if you know how to use it wisely.
-Weapons
2H Axe for damage
Dual Wield for buffs and 1 AoE DoT
For weapon traits go all precise for crit and all divines on armor for major weapon damage or crit(warrior or thief).

Skills

Front Bar - 2H Axe

1. Critical Rush - Gap closer and emergency heal. Running low on HP? Crit Rush an enemy for a huge self-heal!

2. Streak - I mainly use this as an escape ability but the fact that stuns enemies in front of you is helpful.

3. Resolving Vigor - Stamina self heal

4. Wrecking Blow - Our spammable damage ability.

5. Executioner - Our execute, make sure to use it with enemies under 50% HP!

Ult: Flawless Dawnbreaker - This is now 5% more dmg instead of 8 in DB but it's still good.

Back Bar Dual Wield

1. Steel Tornado - Awesome AoE, use this when facing 2 or more enemies.

2. Elude - Keep this up for that dodge chance!

3. Critical Surge - Our main source of Major Brutality(More Wpn Dmg) and it heals for 60% of our max health. Keep this up always.

4. Boundless Storm - I go with the magicka version, but you can use the stamina one if you want to. This gives us the Major Resistance buffs and the main thing stam sorcs need-speed!

5. Razor Caltrops - AoE DoT with a huge radius, you should always have one down in fights.
NOTE: If you have HP and stam problems switch Caltrops with Dark Deal. Though you will lose a tiny bit of DPS.

Ult: Pack Leader - Extra stam regen

Race
For a pure stam sorc it's going to be an orc for the speed. As an orc you do get 6% more HP and stam and the extra health regen is nice too. Redguard, Bosmer or Imperial is good. An interesting way to play this build would be with a khajiit using daggers with thief mundus stone, all divines focusing on high crit. If you plan on doing that, switch WB with Rapid Strikes.

CP
Do you usual stamina class CP. I also put a little bit into Blessed to increase Vigor and some into Elemental Defender.

So that's my stam sorc build, leave your opinion below :)
Edited by Fishoscandi on May 22, 2016 7:08PM
Fishoscandi - Orc NB
Cookie of Dough - Dunmer Templar
Smells Like Tree Spirit - Bosmer Sorc

EU PC

• CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just one quick thing, with how surge is being changed in DB you won't be able to use crit rush as a burst heal. Just wanted to say that.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi, today I am sharing my personal stamina sorcerer build :) This build is a PvE DPS, but can be used for PvP.

Attributes
    Since this is a PvE DPS you need to have more health. So I go 10 into HP and the rest into stam. 18-20k HP is enough.

Mundus Stone
    You could go with either The Warrior for weapon dmg or The Thief for more crit chance(for them crit surge heals!)

Gear
    -Weapons
    2H Axe for damage
    For weapon traits go all precise for crit and all divines on armor for major weapon damage or crit(warrior or thief).

Skills

Front Bar - 2H Axe

1. Critical Rush - Gap closer and emergency heal. Running low on HP? Crit Rush an enemy for a huge self-heal!

2. Streak - I mainly use this as an escape ability but the fact that stuns enemies in front of you is helpful.

Back Bar Dual Wield

3. Critical Surge - Our main source of Major Brutality(More Wpn Dmg) and it heals for 60% of our max health. Keep this up always.

4. Boundless Storm - I go with the magicka version, but you can use the stamina one if you want to. This gives us the Major Resistance buffs and the main thing stam sorcs need-speed!

5. Razor Caltrops - AoE DoT with a huge radius, you should always have one down in fights.

Race
    For a pure stam sorc it's going to be an orc for the speed. As an orc you do get 6% more HP and stam and the extra health regen is nice too. Redguard, Bosmer or Imperial is good. An interesting way to play this build would be with a khajiit using daggers with thief mundus stone, all divines focusing on high crit. If you plan on doing that, switch WB with Rapid Strikes.

CP
    Do you usual stamina class CP. I also put a little bit into Blessed to increase Vigor and some into Elemental Defender.

Nice man ! good job ;) now i can turn into my magicka sorcerer dps in stamina dps ( magicka sorcerer is nerf at the next update :/ ) ty ^^
    Edited by Apherius on May 22, 2016 6:56PM
  • Fishoscandi
    Fishoscandi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »

Attributes

Mundus Stone

Gear
    -Weapons
    2H Axe for damage

Skills

Front Bar - 2H Axe

Back Bar Dual Wield

Race

CP

Nice man ! good job ;) now i can turn into my magicka sorcerer dps in stamina dps ( magicka sorcerer is nerf at the next update :/ ) ty ^^

No problem, glad you like it :)
    Fishoscandi - Orc NB
    Cookie of Dough - Dunmer Templar
    Smells Like Tree Spirit - Bosmer Sorc

EU PC