The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DoG is recruiting! Mature, social, all round amazing guild!

enjoyingcoma9
enjoyingcoma9
✭✭
Looking for an active guild with a great bunch of people? Of course you are!

Want to take on dungeons and undaunteds, defeat daily Wrothgar bosses, deal damage in PVP or quest alongside friends? So do we!

DoG is an active, social, awesome guild which is looking to add some equally awesome new members. We’re a pretty diverse bunch with members around the world. We have one requirement – we are a mature guild (over 25).

What we can offer:
• Knowledgeable and dedicated players who are more than willing to lend a helping hand;
• Crafters with a wide variety of motifs;
• Our own BAND; and
• A crazy Aussie (it’s totally a benefit. According to her anyway).

We’re predominately Ebonheart Pact, but we have a growing membership base in the Aldmeri Dominion, and would love to add a Daggerfall Covenant group (you know, if we can’t convince you to join Ebonheart…) – occasionally we run cross alliance training groups in Cyrodiil to refine our skills, and we’re looking to start running some 12 man trials.

If this sounds like what you’re after, leave your gamertag here or send a message to the guildmaster (GT: Limbolime) or myself (GT: EnjoyingComa9) and we'll make sure to send you an invite.
Edited by enjoyingcoma9 on May 20, 2016 5:36AM
  • NASH99
    NASH99
    ✭✭
    I thought is was Ozzy..... :smiley:

Seriously, best group of people I've played with! Especially Deez -he's a heck of guy! :wink:
    Edited by NASH99 on May 11, 2016 5:10PM
  • mugwy44_ESO
    mugwy44_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    sounds like Exactly what i need for this game!

tag: mugwy44
  • enjoyingcoma9
    enjoyingcoma9
    ✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • enjoyingcoma9
    enjoyingcoma9
    ✭✭
    We've recruited some great new members and would love to add a few more! Leave a post here or contact EnjoyingComa9 or Limbolime for an invite!
    Edited by enjoyingcoma9 on May 15, 2016 8:06AM
  • bunnayluv
    bunnayluv
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds fun! gamertag: bunnayluv
  • Munited99
    Munited99
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a lvl 24 AD player completely new to the game. Not sure if this what your looking for but I am interested in grouping up and crafting.

If you wanna vet me the gamertag is CerBerus333x.
  • enjoyingcoma9
    enjoyingcoma9
    ✭✭
    Invites sent, welcome to DoG!
  • enjoyingcoma9
    enjoyingcoma9
    ✭✭
    DoG is still recruiting! Leave a post or send a message to Limbolime or myself, EnjoyingComa9!
  • AnEvilPuppy
    Do you run weekly trials? Any attempts at vet maw?
  • enjoyingcoma9
    enjoyingcoma9
    ✭✭
    We're a little more casual at the moment, but we'd certainly like to run trials more often.
  • enjoyingcoma9
    enjoyingcoma9
    ✭✭
    DoG is recruiting! If you're looking for a mature, casual guild which does a little bit of everything we may be exactly what you're looking for!
  • jarrandub17_ESO
    jarrandub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Do you run weekly trials? Any attempts at vet maw?

We have been running Maw weekly, and have completed it on normal a few times now.
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    Just wanted to bump this thread. We are a friendly and helpful adult guild. Running trials, Craglorn, Undaunteds mostly, but we also get make every attempt to have a trader to sell off all the great drops you get while grouping within the guild. This week our trader is in Grahtwood!

Drop one of us a note about yourself, because if you'd like an invite we'd love to have you.
  • FluffyJellyRoll
    FluffyJellyRoll
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a guild I want to be apart of.
    GT: FluffyJellyRoll
  • Asaolake
    Asaolake
    Soul Shriven
    My main is a DF DK but my EP Templar alt is quickly becoming more fun to play. I would appreciate an invite.
    GT: Asaolake
    Edited by Asaolake on June 16, 2016 2:36AM
  • Memphistigr36
    Memphistigr36
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Thuggin36
  • mastodonfan01ub17_ESO
    mastodonfan01ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a great guild. I'd love an invite! GT: Mastodonfan

thanks!
  • avengedmaximus
    avengedmaximus
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a good time.. would appreciate an invite.. AvengedMaximus Tristeran character name
  • robobo
    robobo
    If you are still recruiting I would appreciate an invite.

GT: Robobo1322
  • Charri
    Charri
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, if you're recruiting I'd be very interested in joining. Only level 12 and started playing yesterday, I do have past MMO experience so I understand most things so farfar.

GT is Mitchellino
  • jarrandub17_ESO
    jarrandub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent, if any of you didn't get one pls message thanks
  • robobo
    robobo
    Thank you.
  • InternalMonolog
    GT: InternalMonolog
  • enjoyingcoma9
    enjoyingcoma9
    ✭✭
    DoG is still recruiting! I'm away from my Xbox for the next few days, but if you leave your GT here we'll get you set up with an invite.
  • dmb0701
    dmb0701
    Soul Shriven
    dsb0701

Thanks
  • MichRX7
    MichRX7
    ✭✭
    Always recruiting, always looking for new potential guild mates that want to learn and enjoy the game. We had a great run last night as a guild in Imperial City taking 20 or so members to every skyshard and boss in that DLC. More great events to come, join now by leaving us a message here or checking out our band app on band.us or your smartphone by searching for "DoG".

We look forward to seeing you in our guild soon!
  • Tonixt
    Tonixt
    Gamertag: Tonixx777

I am looking for a nice guild to join with no mandatory fees
    Of course I like to sell my stuff at a good price BUT I don’t want to get “rich” in Tamriel like all those people geting crazy about making millions, I play for adventure and exploring...
  • SoupDejour
    GT: DB Soup Dejour
  • jarrandub17_ESO
    jarrandub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invites are otw @Tonixt and @SoupDejour
  • Seedl3ss
    Seedl3ss
    Soul Shriven
    inv Seedl3ss please! :smile: