The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Do you want the new visual clue for blocking?

• Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, I don't want it. At least make it an optional setting, please!
    @Stolverd: It is indeed a halfassed solution and that's why we must keep on fighting for a toggle. We won't give up!
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • Stoltverd
      Stoltverd
      ✭✭✭
      Thank the gods I'm not alone.
      @ZOS_JessicaFolsom please, a word. We all have voiced our opinions numerous times. Can we get a response? Why can't we get a toggle for any of the VFX?
    • Maztiax
      Maztiax
      ✭✭✭
      The blocking symbol should be change to a big middle finger
    • Stoltverd
      Stoltverd
      ✭✭✭
      @Maztiax
      Please don't say that... They might do it.
    • Craziux
      Craziux
      ✭✭✭
      The Shield Indicator, the glowing unaturally thing that floats in front of you, even if you don't know magic at all. It's not something you would like to look at, even after the latest update, which is good that you thought a bit of the shields, but make it toggleable, please. Or remove it completely from third person.

Thank you.
      Kindly from one with over 1000 hours of playtime.
      [Outfits] Hide More Armor Slots?
      Cast your vote and make it happen!

,<* 1200+ CP EU/PC *>,
      ,<* Explorer of Tamriel since Beta *>,
      Hours spent in-game: 7500+ #NoLife
      AD:
      Valp - Sorc DD
      Valp Stud - DK Tank
      Bad Argonian - Temp Heal

DC:
      Shu-Chi - PvP Warden

EP:
      Craziux - PvP NB
    • Banana
      Banana
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      They must have some ex apple people working for them. They'll tell you what your going to get and you just have to deal with it. Doesn't matter what the user thinks.
    • Stoltverd
      Stoltverd
      ✭✭✭
      I won't buy more DLC. I know it's a "small" thing. But it ruined the game for me.
      I HATE when something is pushed down my throat, specially when it's nothing necessary!

What is the *** need for that in PvE????? The monsters can't see that!!!!!
      I am grateful I can use first person mode and get rid of it... But if i want to see my armor, my shield, my character fighting in third person then i'm ***...

This is a half assed solution. NO ONE asked for this addition but EVERYONE wants it gone! Why the hell was it added???? Why won't it be removed or a toggle added?????
      Same for the other VFX!!!! Green glow on feets (in first person is so sooooooo bad, it will cover your vision with a green fog), white glow when charging a heavy attack with a bow.
      If i wanted this kind of crap i would play an anime inspired MMO, not a TES game!!!!!
    • Stoltverd
      Stoltverd
      ✭✭✭
      it also bothers me that i believe that if we are to see any change we will have to wait 2 or 3 more months, while a half assed DLC is developed!
    • Tapio75
      Tapio75
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I would also like to have option to disable all champion passive visuals.
      >>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<