Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Hakeijo

AugustoCP
AugustoCP
✭✭✭
If I make a glyph using the Stamina rune, Deni, will it give me more Stamina than if I make a glyph using the same Potency and Aspect Rune, but using Hakeijo instead of Deni?

Best Answers

• Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    You will get a glyph thqat gives you stamina, magika and HP. But less than what a single stat glyph would give you.

Suru
    Answer ✓
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AugustoCP wrote: »
    Mojmir wrote: »
    Hmm... I see.

I do wonder why Hakeijo is so expensive, then. Even if it's so rare, given how only tanks use it... It really shouldn't cost 30k

if you make a weapon enchantment with it, it deals alot of damage to daedra and undead.

So I've heard, but then again.. enchantments don't deal a lot of damage. I haven't really done any calculations, I admit, but I presume a weapon enchantment to restore Stamina/Magicka so we can spam more skills would be more useful for DPS'ers.

All enchant damage are going up a lot next major update, to compete with the new poisons. The new Charged trait is going to make them hit harder and proc faster rolled into one instead of having two traits doing it.
    Answer ✓
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to see a summary of the current 2.4.2 glyph numbers, I've posted them on my blog.
    http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/eso-enchanting-rune-and-glyph-list/ .
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
    Answer ✓
  • AugustoCP
    AugustoCP
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm... I see.

I do wonder why Hakeijo is so expensive, then. Even if it's so rare, given how only tanks use it... It really shouldn't cost 30k
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... I see.

if you make a weapon enchantment with it, it deals alot of damage to daedra and undead.
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... I see.

Less individual stats, but it's a net gain of ~500 stat. ~1000 stamina on legendary divines large piece vs. ~1500 total stats on same piece with trie-stat enchant.
  • AugustoCP
    AugustoCP
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm... I see.

Less individual stats, but it's a net gain of ~500 stat. ~1000 stamina on legendary divines large piece vs. ~1500 total stats on same piece with trie-stat enchant.

Indeed, I understand that. But, as a DPS, this isn't really useful, as investing fully in Stamina will increase my damage a lot more. That's why I said only tanks need it. And, with a low demand, I expected a low price, or at least not that high.

Though, I suppose it could be useful for DPS in PvP... hmm...
  • AugustoCP
    AugustoCP
    ✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    Hmm... I see.

So I've heard, but then again.. enchantments don't deal a lot of damage. I haven't really done any calculations, I admit, but I presume a weapon enchantment to restore Stamina/Magicka so we can spam more skills would be more useful for DPS'ers.
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... I see.

Indeed, I understand that. But, as a DPS, this isn't really useful, as investing fully in Stamina will increase my damage a lot more. That's why I said only tanks need it. And, with a low demand, I expected a low price, or at least not that high.

Ya, builds that use a lot of their "off resource" get a lot of use out of them in Cyrodiil. I've got a couple on my Stamblade, I know some Stam DKs use them too. And all Magicka builds need a bit more Stam in PVP, so...
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... I see.

For PvE DPS, Hakeijo is pretty much useless.

It is the BiS enchantment for tanks, since tanks do need all three resource pools.

And for PvP, where magicka users do need more stamina than they would in PvE (though I usually get that by switching from blue food to purple food in Cyrodiil).
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not very many people use it in PvP because the game has been moving more and more to an FPS style. Moar damage, pew pew.