The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Guild Of Darkness PVP;DUNGEONEERING;GRINDING;CRAFTING Faction AD

philontwitch
Hello fellow ESO players my name is Phil, my gamertag is Chill Darkness, I run a guild with my buddy Erick his gamertag is Ledeces. We are currently recruiting for our guild, we are looking for mature,respectful, and relaxed individuals. You must of course have a character in the Aldmeri Dominion Faction. Due to us being very heavy pvp players, we would like to talk to you and pvp with before we invite you. To be blunt we do not want kids who are not experienced with the game to join for pvp. However if you are not interested in doing pvp, we do enjoy grinding, dungeoneering, and crafting. If you are interested in the last listed three aspects of ESO please feel free to message me. You can reach Erick and I through xboxone. Please feel free. as a substitute form of communication Erick and I utilize skype as well. Feel free to reach me Phil under the name of ( chargedtrix) on skype. Thank you for reading this, please have a nice day. :smile:

NA server
Edited by philontwitch on May 8, 2016 9:35PM
WolfBear Clan. Bear Leader - Highelf Magicka Nightblade PVP
  • mrpunisher7
    mrpunisher7
    ✭✭
    How many members are in your guild? Do you PvP regularly?
  • philontwitch
    How many members are in your guild? Do you PvP regularly?

Well due to the new update coming with Dark brotherhood DLC we have been grinding. So no not regularly.
    Due to the fact that I use the forums as a sort of review the member count is only 2.
    WolfBear Clan. Bear Leader - Highelf Magicka Nightblade PVP