The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PS4 NA Population Summer Increase

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GGs in Chillrend and Scourge this weekend. Fun fights were had. Special shout outs to the 3 man group of blues I super trolled right outside of BRK Mine. That was something special, serves you 3 right for being hyper aggressive to me when all I was doing was following you 3 around the giant rock and using the laugh emote. 1.0
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on May 31, 2016 2:14PM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Played all weekend. Sad to see only Scourge was pop locked. Population still down everywhere else. Will see this weekend since it's not a holiday weekend.

Played a lot in BWB since it was evenly balanced and no 1 hit deaths.
    Edited by PhxOldGamer68 on May 31, 2016 8:32PM
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well now that school is about to be out in most of Murcia, maybe we'll see more populated campaigns and less empty nights in scourge.

.....and that epic 40v1 showdown will turn into an epic 80v1 showdown B)
  • RedBeams
    RedBeams
    Had has been fun lately aswell, currently where my guild and I reside :smile:
    RedBeams-- VR16 Stamina Templar

Flawless Conquerors - THE GUAR CARTEL- NA PS4 GUILD.
  • Maff
    Maff
    ✭✭✭
    Scourge has been much better now AD has some decent numbers in there. When it's just EP and DC fighting each other the zergs are ridiculous.
    Hopefully next campaign will stay closer in the scoring. As a DC I'm happy to win the campaign but when we are thousands of points ahead there's no real excitement for me.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night was pretty fun in Scourge :D Some very naughty blue had prep'ed the wall at Nikel. I had to put a lid on that 1.0 I put out the call for reinforcements when I saw blue was setting up shop on Mine side of Roebeck and a bunch of AD responded. Good thing too, blue was slowly trickling into the mine side and if they came 10min too late Roe would have been taken. Big fight was had, and ap was gotten 1.0
  • Maff
    Maff
    ✭✭✭
    Last night was pretty fun in Scourge :D Some very naughty blue had prep'ed the wall at Nikel. I had to put a lid on that 1.0 I put out the call for reinforcements when I saw blue was setting up shop on Mine side of Roebeck and a bunch of AD responded. Good thing too, blue was slowly trickling into the mine side and if they came 10min too late Roe would have been taken. Big fight was had, and ap was gotten 1.0

I might have been there. Had some good fights back and fourth between Nickel and Roe yesterday. It's been a while since my guild spent much time fighting in the south. I heard AD came very close to getting emp too.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maff wrote: »

I might have been there. Had some good fights back and fourth between Nickel and Roe yesterday. It's been a while since my guild spent much time fighting in the south. I heard AD came very close to getting emp too.

They did have emp for about 7 hours. I was really hoping a few of my arrows would land on emp so I could get me that grand overlord slayer achievement :#
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I logged off last night, Elementz was still on the Overlord rank. Which they had 4 stars next to their name. Could of changed pretty easily with emp over night though. If so, grats on Grand Overlord achievement.

We did get emp at Chal. The fight at Roebeck I described happened around 30 min after we took emp. Red and Blue got their mad on and started pushing yellow.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on June 1, 2016 2:54PM
  • Elementz
    Elementz
    ✭✭
    Yeah I got grand overlord a couple hours after bacon got it. Kinda cool how we both got it while emperor and a few hours apart.

I'm not sure if he's going for 50 but I'm not.
    Edited by Elementz on June 1, 2016 4:28PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to re-roll red or blue so I can get the achievement too. 1.0

After all I can only play staminanightblade 1.0
  • Sk000tch
    Sk000tch
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    They did have emp for about 7 hours. I was really hoping a few of my arrows would land on emp so I could get me that grand overlord slayer achievement :#

Achievement is for killing a pvp rank 50, bacon and elementz are both 49
  • Sk000tch
    Sk000tch
    ✭✭✭
    RedBeams wrote: »
    Scourge has been much better now AD has some decent numbers in there. When it's just EP and DC fighting each other the zergs are ridiculous.
    Hopefully next campaign will stay closer in the scoring. As a DC I'm happy to win the campaign but when we are thousands of points ahead there's no real excitement for me.

These two things are related, btw

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean AD screwing its head back on tightly then having more fun commence? 1.0 Yes indeed, if one seeks the fun of a 3 way alliance war, all 3 parties need be present for the best min-maxing fun.

Also making red salty is kind of fun... 1.0
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on June 1, 2016 8:52PM
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭
    You mean AD screwing its head back on tightly then having more fun commence? 1.0 Yes indeed, if one seeks the fun of a 3 way alliance war, all 3 parties need be present for the best min-maxing fun.

He is implying all of the yellows on scourge are doing better because they are no longer fighting 1 bar vs double locked. He is also implying that yellow is more populated because the farms of both our group and another red group were so brutal that they jumped ship. When we were farming instead of pushing for emp we literally could not make less than 100k\hr even without the ap buff. The sad part is we would have had emp and chased them off sooner if our guild could have put together a decent 12 people the first three days we were there, but with the game as it is currently people just haven't been playing. We almosted crowned at 2 am est against double locked\locked 2 bars mutiple times with a group of 8 but were either stealth bombed by 3x our numbers or met with more coldfire than we had people.
    First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sk000tch wrote: »
    DannyLV702 wrote: »

Achievement is for killing a pvp rank 50, bacon and elementz are both 49

Fml you are correct. Oh well, time to feed them more ap next time I see them lol
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the yellow hordes were real, glad they finally are pushing for you @Elementz .
    The lag was horrible though, most abilities were firing way late if at all.

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

He is implying all of the yellows on scourge are doing better because they are no longer fighting 1 bar vs double locked. He is also implying that yellow is more populated because the farms of both our group and another red group were so brutal that they jumped ship. When we were farming instead of pushing for emp we literally could not make less than 100k\hr even without the ap buff. The sad part is we would have had emp and chased them off sooner if our guild could have put together a decent 12 people the first three days we were there, but with the game as it is currently people just haven't been playing. We almosted crowned at 2 am est against double locked\locked 2 bars mutiple times with a group of 8 but were either stealth bombed by 3x our numbers or met with more coldfire than we had people.

Well Bacon, that *** gets real old after awhile, it is all cause and effect. 1.0 I can't even count the number of times I walked away from a fight in Scourge because I knew blue or red was blatantly farming. No one likes being on the end of that stick. If I know for a fact you are farming and aren't willing to give it up. I'll take myself else were. To also double back, I have also farmed before so I know what its like on the other end.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on June 2, 2016 1:05PM
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elementz wrote: »
    Yeah I got grand overlord a couple hours after bacon got it. Kinda cool how we both got it while emperor and a few hours apart.

You're not on the leaderboard anymore. Moved on?
  • Sk000tch
    Sk000tch
    ✭✭✭
    Well Bacon, that *** gets real old after awhile, it is all cause and effect. 1.0 I can't even count the number of times I walked away from a fight in Scourge because I knew blue or red was blatantly farming. No one likes being on the end of that stick. If I know for a fact you are farming and aren't willing to give it up. I'll take myself else were. To also double back, I have also farmed before so I know what its like on the other end.

I get what you are saying, but at least give some credit where its due. There is no guild more aware of how their actions effect server health/opposing faction psyche. I’m not saying we are entirely altruistic, we want high pop on opposing factions so we’ve got people to kill, but the effect is the same. How often have you seen us as an organized group push objectives past Roe/Chal when not crowning or grabbing a scroll back? I’ve never once seen us gate a faction, despite being able to do so at will. Scroll back a few pages to my videos of no-death prime time emp push with a group of 12 to extrapolate what that would have been like.

We did our part to turn Scourge into a competitive 3-way fight. Would it have been better if we pushed objectives and opened travel routes for the blue zerg to Fargyl and beyond? Instead we played pass-the-emp between guild mates, gave red/yellow time to build up (even actively tried to talk the best yellow guilds into coming to Scourge), and set up at a resource/bridge far, far, away from the zerg where we could find a decent fight. In the end we couldn’t kill the blue zerg, the hour long queues, or the lag; and yellow was content to sit on their buff servers.

So we left, at least for a while. We picked the most absurd buff server we could find with zero blue bars. Its fun when we have a group, crowning emp in a group of 8 with no PUG support against two pop locked factions is satisfying. But our numbers are dwindling, and most of the time when we have just 2-3 guys on its less fun. I can tell you this though, after playing on basically every server the last few weeks, our group's "give the other factions a chance" approach is not how others play.

But anyway, back on topic… I realize all 3 factions love to hate on us, but if you want to talk about cause and effect then you need to have an understanding of what the actual causes are, and what the effects would be if certain groups played differently. And seriously, all three factions farm, or at least try… we are just way better at it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N64dQCLJzV4
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Some context! \ 1.0 / For starters, I can't give credit where it is due, you need to paint me a picture of what the blues do.... because I don't have a blue 1.0. All this lil yellow can do is open their map and see what goes on. Thank you for kindly filling in the gaps, it helps to clear out the clouds so I can see what color the sky is over in Daggerfall land.

To the hate stuff, get that assumption out of here. And if anyone else brings that non-sense to the table, they are just getting their feathers all ruffled up over a game.

I get what you're saying, it's beyond your control what others do. That's cool. It's waaay past beyond being in my control too. Don't get the impression I'm throwing a bottle of hateraid at the concept of farming for AP. If that floats someones boat and they have a goal in mind, we'll far be it for me to make a huge stink about it if I'm over in my little keep defending it and enjoying myself.

On a side note, would you happen to know which blues are playing in Chillrend? We had some monstrously fun fights at Roebeck last night. 1.0 They were grinding that Roebeck mine so hard last night to get a de-throne, it was amazing.
  • Sk000tch
    Sk000tch
    ✭✭✭
    dude i don't know what blue does, that's the point. I don't speak for other blues, I don't even talk to them. I don't speak for my guild either, just me.

And all I'm saying is that I can live with all the hate. I get it, sucks to get wrecked. But at least do it for the right reasons. Scourge is a jacked up, laggy, zergy mess, but it wasn't bacon/guar cartel that did it. If anything we tried to fix it.
  • Elementz
    Elementz
    ✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    Elementz wrote: »

You're not on the leaderboard anymore. Moved on?

Retired that character. Gonna enjoy sorc until it gets nerfed and gonna start grinding other characters.
  • mr1sho
    mr1sho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Some context! \ 1.0 / For starters, I can't give credit where it is due, you need to paint me a picture of what the blues do.... because I don't have a blue 1.0. All this lil yellow can do is open their map and see what goes on. Thank you for kindly filling in the gaps, it helps to clear out the clouds so I can see what color the sky is over in Daggerfall land.

To the hate stuff, get that assumption out of here. And if anyone else brings that non-sense to the table, they are just getting their feathers all ruffled up over a game.

I get what you're saying, it's beyond your control what others do. That's cool. It's waaay past beyond being in my control too. Don't get the impression I'm throwing a bottle of hateraid at the concept of farming for AP. If that floats someones boat and they have a goal in mind, we'll far be it for me to make a huge stink about it if I'm over in my little keep defending it and enjoying myself.

On a side note, would you happen to know which blues are playing in Chillrend? We had some monstrously fun fights at Roebeck last night. 1.0 They were grinding that Roebeck mine so hard last night to get a de-throne, it was amazing.

The underworld
    Gold Company Commander
  • RedBeams
    RedBeams
    Sk000tch wrote: »
    RedBeams wrote: »

These two things are related, btw

I see what you did there skootch (;
    RedBeams-- VR16 Stamina Templar

Flawless Conquerors - THE GUAR CARTEL- NA PS4 GUILD.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is BFF Aoecaps? :'(

Also blue has a decent population on Chill, if ya'll are interested should come hang out for abit.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on June 4, 2016 12:36PM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chill's fights are getting good with more players out of school. Played for hours and EP didn't get any points. Always forget Chill is Scroll only for points. ZOS should change all campaigns back to everything again.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw that yellow was gate camping red in Chill yesterday. I shook my head no at that, and waited til about 6-7pm my time when reds had some restate to actually play on Chill. I had an absolute blast fighting blue last night. Had fun fighting reds at BRK.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on June 6, 2016 5:23PM
  • DynastyIXII
    DynastyIXII
    ✭✭✭
    With DB a week away, there should be a fair number of players returning and even more joining for the 1st time!
    PS4 NA
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haderus has EP now. Looking better already. I hope they stay.