The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PS4 NA Population Summer Increase

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sk000tch wrote: »
    If you want to blame someone, blame your own faction. The only thing stopping Scourge from being the new Azura is AD. Scourge is titled blue but it is more competitive than chill/thorn, and if yellow had the strength to consistently push the left side it would be a completely different campaign.

So here is a little insight as to what I saw when I played in Scourge and late game Azura Star prior to No-CP. Yellow sees its keeps on blue side are under attack. Delayed response to show up from us. Both keeps flip blue. When an effort was made to actually go re-take those. A LARGE sum of blues ALWAYS showed up. I am not going to name names, point fingers and say how many blues where there. But when you have a huge sum of blues and about half the number of yellows compared to blue. You're going to lose. And 9/10 when we showed up at Roebeck, we were met with a HUGE disadvantage. With Red breathing down our necks some days, it got real bad for those of us trying to keep DC and EP out of our southern boarders. This behavior of, blue gets active -> takes Roebeck and Brindle AND holding them for 6+hours continued long into Scourge. When I logged onto an alt I checked Scourge to see if what Aoecaps had said about the lag was true. Sure enough, blue Brindle/blue Roebeck.

You've got a lot of nerve pointing fingers at AD. A pox on you kind sir, 1.0 when blue was the force that drove some of us out initially. Trolling aside though, this is a discussion that needs to take place. It's good to be having talks and seeing that blue wants us back. But we need to come to agreement on a couple of things;

1. Blue hyper aggressively taking Brindle and Roebeck needs to stop if DC knows AD is struggling to keep people.

2. Blue needs to take time to think about campaign balance and learn from her mistakes. Overly pushing one color for extended periods of time will cause this to happen. Doesn't matter anymore who done it.

3. Once blue figures the above 2 steps out, then all you have to do is leave Ayrenn's Eastern Castles alone. Especially Brindle and Roebeck. If you guys do decide to take it, give us a fighting chance to get it back. Don't demoralize us. Then once we get it back, leave it alone for an hour or two so AD can feel like it's making progress. Obviously, if we don't have scrolls, leave Blood, Black Boot, and Fareygl alone!

That's it. That is all you'll have to do to get most of us AD back, and make no mistake there are some of us AD that want to compete in the 30-day campaign. Ball is in blues court now.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on May 18, 2016 1:58PM
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you want to blame someone, blame your own faction. The only thing stopping Scourge from being the new Azura is AD. Scourge is titled blue but it is more competitive than chill/thorn, and if yellow had the strength to consistently push the left side it would be a completely different campaign.

So here is a little insight as to what I saw when I played in Scourge and late game Azura Star prior to No-CP. Yellow sees its keeps on blue side are under attack. Delayed response to show up from us. Both keeps flip blue. When an effort was made to actually go re-take those. A LARGE sum of blues ALWAYS showed up. I am not going to name names, point fingers and say how many blues where there. But when you have a huge sum of blues and about half the number of yellows compared to blue. You're going to lose. And 9/10 when we showed up at Roebeck, we were met with a HUGE disadvantage. With Red breathing down our necks some days, it got real bad for those of us trying to keep DC and EP out of our southern boarders. This behavior of, blue gets active -> takes Roebeck and Brindle AND holding them for 6+hours continued long into Scourge. When I logged onto an alt I checked Scourge to see if what Aoecaps had said about the lag was true. Sure enough, blue Brindle/blue Roebeck.

You've got a lot of nerve pointing fingers at AD. A pox on you kind sir, 1.0 when blue was the force that drove some of us out initially. Trolling aside though, this is a discussion that needs to take place. It's good to be having talks and seeing that blue wants us back. But we need to come to agreement on a couple of things;

1. Blue hyper aggressively taking Brindle and Roebeck needs to stop if DC knows AD is struggling to keep people.

2. Blue needs to take time to think about campaign balance and learn from her mistakes. Overly pushing one color for extended periods of time will cause this to happen. Doesn't matter anymore who done it.

3. Once blue figures the above 2 steps out, then all you have to do is leave Ayrenn's Eastern Castles alone. Especially Brindle and Roebeck. If you guys do decide to take it, give us a fighting chance to get it back. Don't demoralize us. Then once we get it back, leave it alone for an hour or two so AD can feel like it's making progress. Obviously, if we don't have scrolls, leave Blood, Black Boot, and Fareygl alone!

That's it. That is all you'll have to do to get most of us AD back, and make no mistake there are some of us AD that want to compete in the 30-day campaign. Ball is in blues court now.
    Lol just like in Azura ehrn FatkidHutches and his guild sat in Ash for hours on end and held Beindle,Ash and on Eps side Drakelowe/BRK with tones of people just hanging out you didn't see ppl crying about how it wasn't fair yellow didn't share Ash,Brindle,Drakelowe,BRK that's a whiny excuse and from what I've seen when popping into Scourge Blue is pushing every which way. I've seen AD push harder on EP than DC in Scourge for a long time and the players that do we have wiped them easily.i was with 4 randoms at Brindle and wiped 15AD because they were uncoordinated and not very good.we had no oil up1 fire ballista on the second flag and they got beat back. Because they had no idea what to do when they got the walls down 5 stayed outside 10 ran in 2 died on the first flag and the other 8 ran upstairs we wiped them before the ones outside tried to come in.Monday there was a huge 3 way fight at BRK AD only tried once to take Roebeck they got wiped by 10DC and didn't try again they were extremely focused on BRK and eventually got it but in that time they could have taken Brindle Nickel Roebeck but they were entent on fighting DC off to get to EP and take BRK from them.
    And about ADs 3 home keeps I've seen EP take them,the resources or flag them, when AD doesn't have their scrolls more than I've seen DC do it. I've fought more EP at bloodmaybe then DC in a while
    Edited by AOECAPS on May 18, 2016 2:23PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD has pushed EP harder because they know they have a chance. 1.0 They have done that forever though. Plus you need to consider not everyone in that campaign knows what they're suppose to do at any given time. Since new players don't always know what campaign is best for them. It's not surprising those yellows got confused, they just lack experience and that is fine. I can sit here and recall the same thing for various blue and red inexperienced groups.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on May 18, 2016 3:18PM
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD has pushed EP harder because they know they have a chance. 1.0 They have done that forever though. Plus you need to consider not everyone in that campaign knows what they're suppose to do at any given time. Since new players don't always know what campaign is best for them. It's not surprising those yellows got confused, they just lack experience and that is fine. I can sit here and recall the same thing for various blue and red inexperienced groups.

Lol they weren't inexperienced players but what it sounds like you're saying is that since they are out numbered they need to go to an AD buff campaign?
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look I wasn't there I just assume based off of what you're typing 1.0 No one said anything about going to different campaigns. That is all you. 1.0 Wise man say, if he want to learn ways of PvP he must first put himself out there to get him some EXP and AP. 1.0
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on May 18, 2016 4:31PM
  • Sk000tch
    Sk000tch
    ✭✭✭
    So for what its worth, I was posting last night while in queue. I got in and we were getting wrecked. Nes dethroned, big yellow and red zergs (yellow especially was deep af), blue pugs MIA. We only had 5-6 on, and we were being pretty casual, but we couldn't get much done. Chased red around the donut trying to crown but couldn't pvdoor as fast as their zerg, and blue pugs were off trying to get a scroll instead of slowing the merry go round at Ales or something productive. Map was balanced.

Funniest part was yellow going 20/20 siege literally every time we fell back to a resource. Almost like they've been farmed before
    Moglijuana wrote: »
    You guys may not know it, but the entirety of DC has rallied behind your group to win a campaign. You won't see us fighting for a main keep, let alone trying to break up your proxy group holed up in a bridge somewhere.

I keep seeing people post stuff like this, and maybe I am totally clueless, but I just don't think this is true. Mostly what I get is salt. Salt in area chat, salt in these forums. All u do is farm, all u do is zerg, share emp, etc. There's a few old timers around doing their thing, but mostly I don't recognize 99% of blue names anymore. I don't even know what other blue guilds are in Scourge.

Seriously, watch some of our guys' videos, like Ipa's from the emp push a few nights ago. (*edit wrong link) How many green bars do you see? That's not some farm across the map, that's Roe primetime 1 keep from crowing Emp. The emp take was same thing (gotta be a vid somewhere, I'll edit if I find one). Dunno where blues are but they definitely weren't "rallying behind our group."

I'm starting to get the feeling they don't like us...
    We have posted guild notices telling our members to small man until we find a new campaign that is balanced on all sides and is playable during prime time. That's all we are looking for. I could care less about who wins, loses, what color you are, what your rank is, who you run with etc. If the lag is tolerable, then we'll fight. If we blue screen as soon as we get close to you.

Make sure you pm me if you find a new campaign that is balanced on all sides and lag-free during prime time... also, no queue's would be great.

For what its worth, lag has actually been much better, but everyone is in the same boat man. Numbers way down, old names gone, just kinda holding on hoping DB fixes the damage TG did. We did have like 15 the other night, but that's really rare, guys came on because everybody loves Nes and wanted to crown him. Usually its like 8-guys or less just looking for something entertaining to do.
    We love fighting your group no doubt. But not in the current situation. Sad day. Until then, I'll be in Chillrend which somehow got over run by yellow last night while I was farming stones...may have to switch...againnnnn. -_-

Fair enough, play your game, etc.. I think we're all just holding on to what it used to be looking for motivation and hoping it gets better. My playtime way down, been a long time since I was on top. For me personally a balanced Scourge with good, organized, competition would help a lot.

Until then maybe we'll at least get that 8v8 thing going you guys were talking about, that sounded like a lot of fun.
    Edited by Sk000tch on May 18, 2016 5:26PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our crew was so tired of getting zerged by yellow on one end and blue on the other the other day we went and capped Warden which had a yellow scroll which we then had a guy stand out front with farming blues for over an hour.
    Actually forcing a lot of good open field battle which I think both sides enjoyed for a change.
    Eventually we were forced to retreat with the scroll but it was good fun while it lasted.
    Edited by TequilaFire on May 18, 2016 5:06PM
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So for what its worth, I was posting last night while in queue. I got in and we were getting wrecked. Nes dethroned, big yellow and red zergs (yellow especially was deep af), blue pugs MIA. We only had 5-6 on, and we were being pretty casual, but we couldn't get much done. Chased red around the donut trying to crown but couldn't pvdoor as fast as their zerg, and blue pugs were off trying to get a scroll instead of slowing the merry go round at Ales or something productive. Map was balanced.

Funniest part was yellow going 20/20 siege literally every time we fell back to a resource. Almost like they've been farmed before
    You guys may not know it, but the entirety of DC has rallied behind your group to win a campaign. You won't see us fighting for a main keep, let alone trying to break up your proxy group holed up in a bridge somewhere.

I keep seeing people post stuff like this, and maybe I am totally clueless, but I just don't think this is true. Mostly what I get is salt. Salt in area chat, salt in these forums. All u do is farm, all u do is zerg, share emp, etc. There's a few old timers around doing their thing, but mostly I don't recognize 99% of blue names anymore. I don't even know what other blue guilds are in Scourge.

Seriously, watch some of our guys' videos, like Ipa's from the emp push a few nights ago. (*edit wrong link) How many green bars do you see? That's not some farm across the map, that's Roe primetime 1 keep from crowing Emp. The emp take was same thing (gotta be a vid somewhere, I'll edit if I find one). Dunno where blues are but they definitely weren't "rallying behind our group."

I'm starting to get the feeling they don't like us...
    We have posted guild notices telling our members to small man until we find a new campaign that is balanced on all sides and is playable during prime time. That's all we are looking for. I could care less about who wins, loses, what color you are, what your rank is, who you run with etc. If the lag is tolerable, then we'll fight. If we blue screen as soon as we get close to you.

Make sure you pm me if you find a new campaign that is balanced on all sides and lag-free during prime time... also, no queue's would be great.

For what its worth, lag has actually been much better, but everyone is in the same boat man. Numbers way down, old names gone, just kinda holding on hoping DB fixes the damage TG did. We did have like 15 the other night, but that's really rare, guys came on because everybody loves Nes and wanted to crown him. Usually its like 8-guys or less just looking for something entertaining to do.
    We love fighting your group no doubt. But not in the current situation. Sad day. Until then, I'll be in Chillrend which somehow got over run by yellow last night while I was farming stones...may have to switch...againnnnn. -_-

Fair enough, play your game, etc.. I think we're all just holding on to what it used to be looking for motivation and hoping it gets better. My playtime way down, been a long time since I was on top. For me personally a balanced Scourge with good, organized, competition would help a lot.

Until then maybe we'll at least get that 8v8 thing going you guys were talking about, that sounded like a lot of fun.

Yea man, there's no hate from us. Just explaining what I see every day on facebook groups etc. People literally HATTEEEE you guys lol. From all sides lol. But for what it's worth, people hate the wedding crashers as well so w.e lol. We just hop around too many servers to build up a "fan club" per say lol.

I definitely admire the fact that your group of 12 pushes campaign scores, but the rest of your current DC population are mindless, to say the least lol. I've watched a few videos Red Beams has posted (the one murdering Hatchets was my Fav lol) I don't think there is any other strong DC focused PvP guild other than Guar so that may be a factor as well and would explain all those DC eggs in a Scourge Basket. After DB I'll be playing on my DC as well (too lazy to level another vet 16) and am excited to hear the area chat in there lol.

Guild v Guilds hopefully are going to be set up soon. Thorn/Chill have been the best back and forth small scale recently, but sadly, no DC really. Just a few very strong solo players here and there. The rest of DC seems like they are just trying to mooch of you guys as long as they can lol.

And yes. A healthy campaign with balanced sides is what everyone is looking for. Only time will tell.
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • Sk000tch
    Sk000tch
    ✭✭✭
    Yea man, there's no hate from us. Just explaining what I see every day on facebook groups etc. People literally HATTEEEE you guys lol. From all sides lol.

Damn that's funny. But I get it, all we do is zerg

Honestly though, I feel like if those pugs just took the time to get to know us, they would learn that we are just a bunch of fun loving potatos that really like AP

I definitely admire the fact that your group of 12 pushes campaign scores, but the rest of your current DC population are mindless, to say the least lol. I've watched a few videos Red Beams has posted (the one murdering Hatchets was my Fav lol)

I should have checked redbeams first, I knew somebody posted it. But seriously, no-death primetime emp keep takes with a group of 12 and no pug support should not be a thing. Your faction needs you guys, do it for The Dominion.

Anyway, back to work...

Edited by Sk000tch on May 18, 2016 9:10PM
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea man, there's no hate from us. Just explaining what I see every day on facebook groups etc. People literally HATTEEEE you guys lol. From all sides lol.

Damn that's funny. But I get it, all we do is zerg

Honestly though, I feel like if those pugs just took the time to get to know us, they would learn that we are just a bunch of fun loving potatos that really like AP

I definitely admire the fact that your group of 12 pushes campaign scores, but the rest of your current DC population are mindless, to say the least lol. I've watched a few videos Red Beams has posted (the one murdering Hatchets was my Fav lol)

I should have checked redbeams first, I knew somebody posted it. But seriously, no-death primetime emp keep takes with a group of 12 and no pug support should not be a thing. Your faction needs you guys, do it for The Dominion.

Anyway, back to work...

Lol, I'd love to, but the blue screens prevent me from contributing in any way during prime time -___-. Thank you ZOS!
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also suffer from the blue screening as well. A lot of my crashes were due to being in Scourge/old Azura Star when there was a lot of action going on.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Population Drop? I was 135 in que last nite. By the time it popped, I went to bed.
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also suffer from the blue screening as well. A lot of my crashes were due to being in Scourge/old Azura Star when there was a lot of action going on.

Yep, anytime I would rush into a group of people. As soon as my proxy hit 5+ enemies I'd just blue screen. Rinse and repeat...
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Population Drop? I was 135 in que last nite. By the time it popped, I went to bed.

That's what happens when your entire population chooses to play in one server. Spread. Out. It's fairly simple.
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, anytime I would rush into a group of people. As soon as my proxy hit 5+ enemies I'd just blue screen. Rinse and repeat...
    kylewwefan wrote: »

That's what happens when your entire population chooses to play in one server. Spread. Out. It's fairly simple. All it takes is a good group of 4 people to go have lagless fun in another server and you can have some really good small scale group fights.
    Edited by Moglijuana on May 19, 2016 3:51PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is one of the many reasons I went to small scale. The blue screening has almost completely stopped. Though it sometimes happens on the off chance. But I also blue screen occasionally in SF5 and Bloodborne too though, so I don't believe ESO is directly to blame for the errors.
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭
    So we decided to go from scourge over to thorn last night in the interest of finding decent fights as it appeared yellow\red had all but given up by the time I got on. We get over to thorn to see a yellow emp spamming 10k snipes that had reigned for nearly 3.5 days and a solid zerg of +40 that kept us more than occupied while yellow proceeded to flip all of reds scrolls keeps, with a few supposedly half decent "small scale" players happily running along with their pugs. The night ended for me with a 15k dtick at ash that would have been WAY larger if +30 pugs hadn't showed up to leach the tick after AD had finally been wiped. Not sure if we're going to make the jump there yet (we're going to check skull\had\chil) but I still wish factions would realize buff campaign are just boring and at least try to set up low population campaigns WITH decent fights.
    First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    So we decided to go from scourge over to thorn last night in the interest of finding decent fights as it appeared yellow\red had all but given up by the time I got on. We get over to thorn to see a yellow emp spamming 10k snipes that had reigned for nearly 3.5 days and a solid zerg of +40 that kept us more than occupied while yellow proceeded to flip all of reds scrolls keeps, with a few supposedly half decent "small scale" players happily running along with their pugs. The night ended for me with a 15k dtick at ash that would have been WAY larger if +30 pugs hadn't showed up to leach the tick after AD had finally been wiped. Not sure if we're going to make the jump there yet (we're going to check skull\had\chil) but I still wish factions would realize buff campaign are just boring and at least try to set up low population campaigns WITH decent fights.
    They can't do that that are afraid of any competition same goes for every zerger and these L33t small groups that pug surf. And the campaigns in the past that had been smaller groups ends up being over run with groups wanting to flip emp or take over the entire campaign to show how good they are
    Edited by AOECAPS on May 19, 2016 5:48PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would give Chill a shot Bacon. I was hanging out there.. I think on Monday? And I saw the scariest looking bit of reds. Not to say anything of their skills, though didn't get a chance to fight all of them. But their pugs and some of the organized reds moved to Fareygl and hit the LM side and distracted the yellow pugs long enough that the more serious group had 14/20 siege on Roebeck and took it very quickly.

The yellows on Haderus aren't the strongest though. But I would try those reds out for good measure, I know I would. I think @Moglijuana said something in another thread about fighting the reds in Chillrend. Maybe they can tell us what is going on since they run in a group.

That being said let me know if anyone, not just Bacon, is looking for good opportunities to get good fights in. I would be more then happy to let people know what is going down in different campaigns. I got 8 toons I can easily re-assign to different campaigns just to pop my head in and look around.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on May 19, 2016 6:08PM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    @kylewwefan Subject is Population Drop for all Campaigns. Not just Scourge. Scourge is loaded, but all the other campaigns seem to have dropped in population. Maps get flipped overnight.

Even BWB is not pop-locked anymore for non-vets.

Therefore, it would appear that ZOS should close at least 2 campaigns to get the population more competitive for the remaining campaigns.

@The-Baconator DC has 0 points in Chillrend this past week, while AD and EP went back and forth. AD has the map as of today. Would be good to see your guild add balance to Chillrend this week.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, what Phxoldgamer said is true. I had Chill homed for about two weeks since the beginning of May? And there was no blues to speak of in the time I was there. It was either flipped yellow for a few days and then flipped back to red. I would love to see blue back in Chill honestly.
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is one of the many reasons I went to small scale. The blue screening has almost completely stopped. Though it sometimes happens on the off chance. But I also blue screen occasionally in SF5 and Bloodborne too though, so I don't believe ESO is directly to blame for the errors.

I've never blue-screened in Bloodborne, ever, and I've played that game to death.

I don't blue-screen in ESO very often either but when I do, it's always at the most inconvenient time. The lag though. omg. The lag. I've worked as a software developer for over thirty years and I hate to call out other developers, but ffs, fix it.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup! Errored after I loaded into the Hunter's Dream, opened the menu and popped a ColdBlood the screen froze then turned black and kicked me to the blue screen error. :D I've also had the blue screen occur during inconvenient times during Cyrodill pvp too. But its significantly less likely to happen when I'm in a not so crowded campaign.
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Meh. I was in there when your group came in. Had a group of 3. As soon as I saw you guys proxy up and kite around nikel, I laughed. We're a little smarter than the pugs you're used to fighting. That would explain how we disrupted your pushes a few times. I'm sure Diablo enjoyed the meteors I kept hitting him with :).Got boring real quick after we realized no one wanted to peel away from your group and would just run back into nickel when half of them died. So we left. Good try though.

And yea. That yellow emp in there is garbage. I can't wait for next patch, definitely going in on my blue to murder him.
    Edited by Moglijuana on May 20, 2016 2:10PM
  • The-Baconator
    The-Baconator
    ✭✭✭✭
    @kylewwefan Subject is Population Drop for all Campaigns. Not just Scourge. Scourge is loaded, but all the other campaigns seem to have dropped in population. Maps get flipped overnight.

Therefore, it would appear that ZOS should close at least 2 campaigns to get the population more competitive for the remaining campaigns.

@The-Baconator DC has 0 points in Chillrend this past week, while AD and EP went back and forth. AD has the map as of today. Would be good to see your guild add balance to Chillrend this week.

The problem is most nights my guild can't be super impactful in terms of map control as we might have 12-14 on and that isn't something to push ales\ash where +40 will end up responding before its even flagged with 20\20. We would have to resort to taking arrius\chal or faregyl\roe and just draw agro so our pug zerg could just overpower whoever stays behind. Of course this requires that there actually be blues other than us in the campaign which from my understanding there aren't hardly any.

Meh. I was in there when your group came in. Had a group of 3. As soon as I saw you guys proxy up and kite around nikel, I laughed. We're a little smarter than the pugs you're used to fighting. That would explain how we disrupted your pushes a few times. I'm sure Diablo enjoyed the meteors I kept hitting him with :).Got boring real quick after we realized no one wanted to peel away from your group and would just run back into nickel when half of them died. So we left. Good try though.

And yea. That yellow emp in there is garbage. I can't wait for next patch, definitely going in on my blue to murder him.

Not sure how dropping a three meteors "disrupted" our pushes, it was more of siege coupled with the fact that there seemed to be just as many bomblades sitting in stealth as we had players. Luckily it only took one emp fire ballista for us to realize we weren't getting purges, it had been a while since we had to deal with it while outnumbered and it certainly reminded me why I was in favor of the change.

There was some decent opposition there that I would have loved to have fought on even terms without pug support though, it certainly has me excited for the GvGs.
    First PS4 NA Grand Overlord, Stormproof, and Flawless Conqueror.
    Potato Lord of Atrocity
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The problem is most nights my guild can't be super impactful in terms of map control as we might have 12-14 on and that isn't something to push ales\ash where +40 will end up responding before its even flagged with 20\20. We would have to resort to taking arrius\chal or faregyl\roe and just draw agro so our pug zerg could just overpower whoever stays behind. Of course this requires that there actually be blues other than us in the campaign which from my understanding there aren't hardly any.

Not sure how dropping a three meteors "disrupted" our pushes, it was more of siege coupled with the fact that there seemed to be just as many bomblades sitting in stealth as we had players. Luckily it only took one emp fire ballista for us to realize we weren't getting purges, it had been a while since we had to deal with it while outnumbered and it certainly reminded me why I was in favor of the change.

There was some decent opposition there that I would have loved to have fought on even terms without pug support though, it certainly has me excited for the GvGs.

GvG's will be fun =). And I wasn't near siege when we ran into you guys. It was at nikel (looked like you guys just ported in) and tried setting up a farming sesh. Only messed with your group for like 5 minutes then went to do VDSA. Disrupted I mean I actually jumped in the middle of you guys and took down 4 with a proxy/standard. The meteors were just to be annoying =).
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someday AD will rise again and own Scourge, just don't know when :wink:

I think it's safe to say that AD is dead on Scourge. I'm seeing people jump ship to other factions, presumably because being on the losing side makes them go waaah.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well of course its dead silly. Especially with that blue night cap that happened last night 1.0
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well blue had to do something over night after being dethroned. lol
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW, GGs to the reds. Those fights at Sejanus were pretty awesome yesterday. Shame, ya'll have to pack up and re-take all your home keeps since blue stole your pants and wallets while you guys were hanging out with yellow. 1.0

Special shout outs to that red I bopped from behind, he came back and bopped me from behind back. Then I returned his bop with another bop. Stay fresh you wildy little red you 1.0 d
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on May 23, 2016 2:21PM
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well of course its dead silly. Especially with that blue night cap that happened last night 1.0

One of my friends made an EP character because the guildmaster is moving shop and wants them all to re-roll. Personally I would have told him to go *** himself. Not because I've anything against EP, far from it. But man, what a manipulating crybaby.