The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Have you gotten Emperor/Empress yet?

MidnightBlue
MidnightBlue
✭✭✭
Reminds me of the Maelstrom polls, curious to know about the pvp side for achievements.
Edited by MidnightBlue on April 30, 2016 2:51PM

Have you gotten Emperor/Empress yet? 412 votes

Yes
20%
fastolfv_ESOjosh.lackey_ESOXexpoDeadlyRecluseManoekinOsteosRylanaKasWizzo91TurelusValveMaldamusAllPlayAndNoWorkthemdogesbiteEdenprimeZyleAenlirPsychotiusValen_Bytehammayolettuce 83 votes
No
79%
laurajfGrunimdriosketchMorbashTotalitarianSolarikenFat_Cat45Pirhana7_ESOKikazaruGilvothvailjohn_ESOMoloch1514Koopak9mousekevlarto_ESOElventSunraUriel_NocturneArtisMojmir 329 votes
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    Never gonna happen even if I start to PvP
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    To much boosting
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    worst 18/24 hours on 14 days of my life
    PC EU

• Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Ahahahhah...

Sorry. I leave it to the Elite to be Emperor... I've got 90 Problems and getting Emepror in Cyrodiil isnt one of them.

(actually I have not that many problems)

I met emperors Twice I guess. One just recently on PTS. The Emperor Armor looks awesome.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    FACT: More people have beaten VWGT and VIP than achieved Emperor

Therefore, what's required to achieve Emperor needs to be nerfed. Instead of conquering the ring of keeps, all a person should have to do is take over a resource. After all, it's not fair that an individual must work so hard for something. It should be acquired with minimal effort.
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Nope. Been playing since beta but will not happen since I have a day job.
  • MidnightBlue
    MidnightBlue
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    They better not nerf ways of getting emp. It depends on the campaign, who you're competing against and of course a good guild to back you up. I got mine 4-5 hours after campaign reset.
  • Elsir
    Elsir
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I've come close a total of 3 times. I'm not an AP farmer so me coming close this often is a surprise even to me. And each time I have, someone whose sole purpose is to AP farm to high heavens has screwed me out of it. The last time I was in first place was when Trueflame was added to the list and I was on the road to becoming the first Empress of Trueflame. Then a certain person whose name is related to that which you must "STACK ON" *cough* <3 *cough* came in and in an instant demolished the leaderboard and snatched it from me. Granted, I still love the S.O.B, but that definitely was a kick in the face after having already come so close twice before and being screwed in exactly the same way. Long before these AP Farming methods were ever shared and were still some big conspiracy secret organisation type thing lol.
    Anna (AKA: Elsir)
    Templar
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    Nope. Was once very close. I was second in DC in Blackwater and we were close to getting emp. I had to go to work and when I got back he was miles ahead and emp already.
    PC/EU DC
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    The closest I ever got was 7th in line on Blackwater Blade with my magic based Templar but I had to be in PVP almost every waking hour to get that close.

Number_7_zps0rkvxhdq.jpg
    Edited by Jennifur_Vultee on April 30, 2016 3:18PM
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I set out early in the game's console launch for an Emp Push before my main leveled out of BWB.
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Closest I ever got was 8, but was close enough in running that I could have pushed it. I was in a guild that wanted as many emperors as possible, so they would have helped get it. Just wasn't a huge desire of mine. I was actually shocked to see myself 8th, and kind of proud to get that high up considering I was not trying.
    Edited by Krist on April 30, 2016 3:28PM
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • GreatWhite000
    GreatWhite000
    ✭✭✭
    No
    No, but I have gotten pretty close a few times on my nightblade. Thinking it will happen if I find a good group to run with as I have been pushing solo mostly.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Never really tired pushing.I tired once and was in second place behind a friend of mine but before the reset a group of DC took over the map and crown their own emp.later on that night a DC guild came in and farmed AP and knocked me and my buddy to 8 place.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes in the 2nd or 3rd week of release on ps4 (wasnt a pc player before though) knew it would be so difficult later on so went all out for it at the start.

Me and 2 other friends all went for it. 2 of us managed to do it thankfully i guess

the regalia was the best thing about it imo and at the time the 5% decrease in ultimate costs (still dont think they should have taken that off tbh)
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost on non vet, I was 2nd and the guy that was first left so I became first but I had already hit VR1, so I couldn't leave so I stayed in then my game decided to crash
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Never gonna happen for me. I enjoy my beauty rest and husband and dog too much to put in the time.
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    No Emp for me yet, and it will probably never happen. I'm usually pleased to make the top 100 in any given campaign.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes, thanks to my awesome guildies! <3
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I don't pvp much at all, but there was that one time when I decided to try out the majestic Axe of Belharza campaign on my Redguard and ended up tenth in line for Emperor after a single daring scouting mission deep into Dominion territory, where I saw absolutely nobody along the way :D.

Taybeh%2BShould%2BNot%2BBe%2BEmperor.jpg

I moved to a more populated campaign after laughing way too hard when I saw my position!
    Edited by ListerJMC on April 30, 2016 4:55PM
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • mwo1480
    mwo1480
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    nope im just really bad in pvp and dont have the time to do like 18/24h even if i really want that costume
    eu/pc
    every char has a story

anne-susan ...breton sorch DC
    seline kay .... bosmer dk AD
    julia-noor ...bosmer temp DC
    elle wolf .... breton temp AD
    Mari-Lynn.... woodelf nb AD former empress
    Mari-chan... woodelf warden AD
    (and more chars)
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Managed to get rank 5 when imperal city launched, but as tank its just impossible to get enough ap.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    I had the worse time getting my emperor. DC was dominating and we had an emperor already but no one was able to usurp her even though everyone agreed she was the worse emperor in ages. I had over 500k AP lead and still didn't get emperor till they usurp'd her and I got it (All while being a solo player with no groups might I add).

When I was Emperor as a Stam DK I would insta kill everyone with my leaps; zergs tried to flee but all they heard was my dragon like self flying then BOOM! Everyone dead.
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    It will never happen while boosters, jobs and rl are things...
  • Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I got first on the leaderboards in Blackwater Blade once a couple of months ago. Was never crowned though since one of the main guilds there wanted one of their friends to get emp. At the time though, I didn't mind it. I wouldn't have been able to take full advantage of emperor due to lag.
    "War doesn't build character; it reveals it."
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I got 99 problems but an emp aint one. If you got Cyrodiil problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but an emp aint one. =Þ
    Edited by Lightninvash on April 30, 2016 5:49PM
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Emperor of Chillrend wall repair reporting in
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I've been #1 once... about 2 minutes after a campaign reset and I got a random tick. That didn't last long. :) I'm happy when I get a gold bag for the amount of pvp I do.

• americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    unfortunately the dev team didnt take into account of their players having a life, or it seems that way. emp is a flawed system and not reachable by many. an achievement many cant afford to get.
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • Khairiah
    Khairiah
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Im not that much of a PvP'er to put in the effort of gaining Emp, nor do I play enough in general to obtain it. If it was easier for the mortal man with a fulltime job and what not, I might go for it.
    Only Emp and Fishing PSN Trophy are left. Dont know which are worst. Lol