Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Have you gotten Emperor/Empress yet?

• ButtersEP
    ButtersEP
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Don't really want it, sounds like such a grind
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have I what a who now?

Is that the alliance war thing? I'm a conscientious objector.
    Edited by Appleblade on May 2, 2016 11:25PM
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    Maybe tomorrow I will try my luck with a drunken push for Emperor only to not achieve my goal and drink my sorrows away with more alcohol.
  • Transairion
    Transairion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I'd love to get it, but I'm about the biggest PvEr you can find with the most PvP-unfriendly build you could possibly imagine.

I don't think it will happen.

I have seen someone in Grahtwood wearing the Emperor costume though, does that mean it's not locked to "while you're Emperor" anymore? So really a fresh level one could slap it on too... lol
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I think I missed my Emperor opportunity at console launch as I played a ton but my home Campaign was dead.
  • MidnightBlue
    MidnightBlue
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I'd love to get it, but I'm about the biggest PvEr you can find with the most PvP-unfriendly build you could possibly imagine.

I don't think it will happen.

I have seen someone in Grahtwood wearing the Emperor costume though, does that mean it's not locked to "while you're Emperor" anymore? So really a fresh level one could slap it on too... lol

It's account wide, you can wear it when you're not emp. I've worn it on a level 4 character lol.
    Edited by MidnightBlue on May 3, 2016 5:08AM
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I'd love to get it. Not for the costume as I find that one to be a bit underwhelming. It's the dye station colour I'm after. But it'll never happen. It's a more elusive achievement than getting all the dolmen generals.
    Halcyon Black
  • DurzoBlint13
    DurzoBlint13
    ✭✭✭✭
    too many people using exploits and cheap BS to get that title. And yes, getting your friends to attack a keep and then run away while you get the defense tick IS an exploit. Having your friends on other factions line up for you to kill them IS an exploit. ....and then they have the balls to try to sell Emp to the next player in line by leaving the campaign if they meet the demanded price. It is pathetic
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Got in in Chillrend xb1 na
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• MiBlueEagle
    MiBlueEagle
    ✭✭
    I think it's pretty stupid they've tied an achievement to this. Getting emperor either means gettnig a load of players to boost you or to play 24/7.

I actually have a job and a life and it's a shame knowing i'll never get this achievement.

I also think its stupid that emperors can stay at the top of the leaderborad for their faction the entire campaign, which means people below will never get emperor. As soon as you get emp, your points should reset to 0

Rather than resetting to zero, just make some sort of indicator (like a crown) on the leaderboard. You can only get Emp once per campaign. If you already have the indicator then you can't earn Emp again until the campaign resets. that way you still get the leaderboard rewards but other people have a chance to get Emp, (sort of the "next man/woman up" philosophy) How many people get a chance depends on how active the campaign is and how well you work together as an alliance to dethrone your opponents and crown your own Emp.
  • MiBlueEagle
    MiBlueEagle
    ✭✭
    sorry, that didn't quote correctly. That was from Valn.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    PvP isn't even appealing to me
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • MiBlueEagle
    MiBlueEagle
    ✭✭
    scourge just reset this morning, current leader is already over 600k. Will be 1 million plus in just the first day. that's a little absurd, don't you think?
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I was close once as a solo player, but, obviously they didn't want to crown a player who doesn't cooperate with the alliance.... so.... never will at this point. I don't care really.
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    Chances are I'll be the last person in this game to become Emperor, as pvp holds no interest to me.
    Edited by phairdon on May 13, 2016 2:30AM
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    At this point, I rather see the Emperor title and buffs removed from the game than to try to get it.
  • Deandril
    Deandril
    ✭✭✭
    No
    FACT: More people have beaten VWGT and VIP than achieved Emperor

Therefore, what's required to achieve Emperor needs to be nerfed. Instead of conquering the ring of keeps, all a person should have to do is take over a resource. After all, it's not fair that an individual must work so hard for something. It should be acquired with minimal effort.

Nerfing it would be irrelevant since the current trailblazers would have the same advantage and win anyway.
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    svartorn wrote: »
    Nope. Been playing since beta but will not happen since I have a day job.

This. Plus, spending more than 30 minutes in Cyrodiil makes me want to punch a small Khajiit.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Nope, and never will be. I like my job and wife, and don't want to lose either.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sad thing is, if we split the people who have "Former Emperor" title in two, the bigger portion gained the title through broken/exploitable means. True story.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Hektik_V
    Hektik_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Multiple times on multiple toons.
    Das Hektik
    Hektik V
    Hektiksaurus
    Hekspawn

@HEKT1K
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not even close here.

Many Emperors of wall repair for sure.

Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I have a full time career and two children. Won't ever happen.
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    i have never had a good time in cyrodiil, so after a while, i just stopped going, i dont need that kinda negativity in my life
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    One thing I won't ever bother with. I have a life, not worth the effort.
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • DurzoBlint13
    DurzoBlint13
    ✭✭✭✭
    I probably never will get it with all of the exploiters out there. Too many people using guilds and alts on other factions to farm AP and inflate their rank. I have seen it several times first hand. 28 people lined up for one guy to kill them and more coming out of the keep all the time to join the line. People sitting in keeps while their buddies on alts attack it and then back away leaving the farmer to collect D-tick with no effort at all. People trading favors to let other factions flip keeps and pass Emp down the line. It is all wrong. You know it. I know it. They know it. It just shows how self-centered people are anymore.
    I no longer have any respect for the Emp title. I only know 2 people that have gotten it legit and can name at least 8 people that I know for sure use exploits constantly, and another half dozen that I am pretty sure use exploits
  • Nefas
    Nefas
    Class Representative
    Yes
    AP grind to #1 is soloable (repairs, ganking, waiting at a resource, healing during seige, defending, etc) which I don't really like as most of it do NOT contribute towards your faction winning the map/campaign.

Spent at least one sleepless day no problem but the hard part is the actual push in my opinion and for that my guild+friends (and the friendly, incredibly supportive PvP'ers who I had a lot of fun with) were absolutely amazing, will always love them no matter what.

Didn't have much time to play with Emperorship though, had to fight an AD zerg for 6 hours straight after. (RIP Haderus)