The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Provisioning! What Food and/or Drinks would you like to see?

XZS2JHub17_ESO
XZS2JHub17_ESO
✭✭✭
I personally would like to see a food (probably golden in quality) that provides: max health + max magicka + magicka regen and a food that provides max health + Max stamina + stamina regen.
Write down your thoughts and ideas guys!

And before anyone else says it, food/drink that provides lower latency in PVP servers.
  • henrycupcakerwb17_ESO
    I think the first thing they need to do this making the food look like the descriptions. A risotto clearly is something else from my point of view
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given the introduction of poisons, I too would like to see more variations.
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two DLC's in a row without a single new recipe. It's as if ZOS has decided that the Orsinium quest recipes are all that anyone really needs, and have closed the book on Provisioning.

Maybe when the CP cap on gear is raised past 160 we'll see something new, but since the Orzogra's recipes scale, my hopes aren't very high.

Provisioners are tired of being shafted!

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see ability cost reduction, increased run speed, dodge chance, etc added to future recipes.
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are potions and already exist. If you want those effects, learn Alchemy.

Being able to stack food and drinks would be awesome, but the Orzogra's recipes were the hybrid solution to that.
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heck, I'd like to see at least an achievement for learning all of the recipes in the game!
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pomaikai wrote: »
    Heck, I'd like to see at least an achievement for learning all of the recipes in the game!

Yes! It's such a pain to collect them all! I want some sort of Title like Master Chef or something. But if they add new recipes every so often, don't know how that'd work
    PC/EU DC
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes! It's such a pain to collect them all! I want some sort of Title like Master Chef or something. But if they add new recipes every so often, don't know how that'd work

Have you seen any new recipes lately? The last new recipes we got were from Orsinium.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you seen any new recipes lately? The last new recipes we got were from Orsinium.

No I haven't noticed, but still trying to get the 5 last recipes on my list
    PC/EU DC
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The same as Master Angler: don't include them.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The same as Master Angler: don't include them.

True yes, or maybe like a side achievement for like a new location, like the Hew's Bane Master Angler achievement, but it's not needed for the title reward.
    PC/EU DC
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would also like to see more hybrid recipes. I thought mixing the alchemy and food ingredients was very clever.
  • Komputerheld
    Komputerheld
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a recipe that provides both: max stamina and stamina regeneration ?
    (or the same with magicka: max and regeneration?)

My problem is, that I have currently 3500 Weapon Damage, 70% crit, but I´m running rather fast out of stamina with 26k Stamina, 22 k health.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My problem is, that I have currently 3500 Weapon Damage, 70% crit, but I´m running rather fast out of stamina with 26k Stamina, 22 k health.

Is your build PvE or PvP? 22K health is too high for PvE, target should be 17-18K. In PvP people stack shields and wear impenetrable, so high critical chance/damage won't help you very much. 26K stamina is too low, and it affects both damage output and sustain as the cost of abilities is fixed, but shards restore 25% of your pool. DDs should aim for at least 30K stamina.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Komputerheld
    Komputerheld
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, Thank you. I´ll changed the build of my DK für PVE (from PvP) but it didn´t work out as intended.
    So I´ll have to change some of my gear to get more Stamina instead of health. ....
    I hoped to avoid that by using the right food - because the current stuff looks very nice :)
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, if your stamina is too low you lack both sustain and burst in PvP. You can't execute them fast enough and they kill you instead. With 22K health and 26K stamina you can tank PvE though :)
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any new ones.

i mainly sell recipes.

cant wail til halloween
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a recipe that provides both: max stamina and stamina regeneration ?
    (or the same with magicka: max and regeneration?)

No, there's not. Here's what current recipes do.

Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • undefeatdgaul
    undefeatdgaul
    ✭✭✭
    I want sheogorath's extra cheesy mozzarella sticks. +10,000 in every category
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch