Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Banker Assistant Causing HUGE Ban Wave on PlayStation 4 - NA

• Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Using assistant to exploit, ban is legit.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
    Options
  • UndeadBlood
    UndeadBlood
    ✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    ZO$, this is not a good look for you all. Not a good look at all. First $50 USD for the damn thing, and now people are catching bans for using it for what it was meant for? A quality of life item, that makes it so that you don't have to visit a town to deposit or withdraw something....

Kid, you're clearly not smart enough to talk yourself out of this. No one is getting banned for doing it once or twice, but if you kept doing it after you saw that it was a glitch, you deserve whatever ban they give ya. And don't tell me you thought it was a feature to continuosly switch surveys between your inventory and storage, so you can harvest that thing infinitely. If anything looks bad for anyone, it's you and your logic.

Zenimax is a hero in this, for showing you little cheaters that they don't put up with your crap!

I wish people who used the exploit excessively, would get a much longer ban.
    Options
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    ZO$, this is not a good look for you all. Not a good look at all. First $50 USD for the damn thing, and now people are catching bans for using it for what it was meant for? A quality of life item, that makes it so that you don't have to visit a town to deposit or withdraw something....

Kid, you're clearly not smart enough to talk yourself out of this. No one is getting banned for doing it once or twice, but if you kept doing it after you saw that it was a glitch, you deserve whatever ban they give ya. And don't tell me you thought it was a feature to continuosly switch surveys between your inventory and storage, so you can harvest that thing infinitely. If anything looks bad for anyone, it's you and your logic.

Zenimax is a hero in this, for showing you little cheaters that they don't put up with your crap!

I wish people who used the exploit excessively, would get a much longer ban.

...? Are you serious? Are you legitimately serious?
    Options
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Options
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    Wolfshead wrote: »
    Why dont people just do survey on the char the get the survey on and then put mats in there bank te problem is fix in a way i understand why ZoS do this ban for it is a exploit the are doing and i dont understand why people is stupid enough put survey in bank and login on other char and do the survey honest the can only to blame the yourself for being stupid/lazy.

for me i do the writ,bank the survey and repeat this on every character until i get to the last one,which is the guy who does the surveys and has all the passives unlocked,he also decons everything(drops from the writ,dungeon loot,etc).
    its just easy for me and it makes things go quicker.
    BTW i havent been banned nor do i have a banker and ive been doing it this way since writs came out.

This is the way I do it too.
    No ban for me either.
    But then I never bought the banking exploit tool

I see alts as just a version of me.
    I don't see how once of my chars being a crafter and one being a warrior is a problem.
    In fact, I thought that was the whole point of role play in RPG
    Edited by Rune_Relic on April 30, 2016 3:31PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
    Options
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, reason not to buy the assistant I guess. I have not done that, I do think they need to lower the price on it.

No it's not a reason not to buy it, and no the price shouldn't be lowered.

I do think they should add access to the Guild Bank and the Guild Store on the Banker, and repairs on the Merchant however.

As for innocents getting banned, I was worried they might accidentally catch many up in the first attack wave...I expect they'll go through later to clear those who got banned wrongly, so hang tight and keep at them till they free you (if you really are innocent). Otherwise suck it up.
    Options
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe don't exploit and you won't get banned.
    Options
  • Khairiah
    Khairiah
    ✭✭✭
    Waseem wrote: »
    excuse me, but did i read somewhere in this thread that there are players blaming ZOS for banning them, because they purchased the banker and started exploiting?

Its similar to the americans (no offense, but Ive only hear stuff like that happen in the US) trying trying to dry cats in microwave ovens and then sue the manufacturs for blowing up the cat. Or sueing McDonalds for getting burned by spilling their hot coffee.. its ridi..
    Options
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    There are a large number of threads discussing the recent exploits. This is fine, but many of these threads are tense, and several have further issues like people discussing their bans. To help keep the discussion from overrunning the forums, and on track, we are consolidating it this thread.

If someone feels they were erroneously banned for this exploit, they should submit an appeal through our support site
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.