CNj7uyj.png

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

*squee*

Thank you, Daedric Prince Lambert!

Edited by Preyfar on April 25, 2016 9:49PM
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me or does the mount itself look massive? Could it be the camera angle? Non the less still looks sweet.
    Options
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is it just me or does the mount itself look massive? Could it be the camera angle? Non the less still looks sweet.
    It is DEFINITELY a large mount. The wolf is as large as a horse.

One big puppy.
    Options
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AWESOME!! Can't wait for this, will replace my Black Senche mount... and hope they release a 'limited time' Black Wolf mount in the future. ;)
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    Options
  • Seraseth
    Seraseth
    ✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    AWESOME!! Can't wait for this, will replace my Black Senche mount... and hope they release a 'limited time' Black Wolf mount in the future. ;)

Ditto, I'm waiting for the black one :smiley:

Although... that one is pretty tempting...maybe I should get both... just so they don't get lonely! Yeah... that's it...
    Edited by Seraseth on April 25, 2016 9:48PM
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the mount... curious about the lore behind it... if there is any.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice. It looks better in game than I thought it would.

What are those straps on it's legs?

Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Love the mount... curious about the lore behind it... if there is any.

That makes two of us.

I would like to see giant wolves in the wild too, just to kinda justify their existence as mounts.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does it do when you hit jump while standing still?
    Options
  • Seraseth
    Seraseth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »

I'd guess that's what the howl pic is.
    Options
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I please, please, pleeease have video of it, I want to see animation, I want to hear it howl, and possibly growl a bit when idle at times? <3
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2710+
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me, or does it look really out-of-place? Like they just blew up an existing wolf and stuck a saddle on it?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Is it just me, or does it look really out-of-place? Like they just blew up an existing wolf and stuck a saddle on it?

Really? The fur looks more detailed for sure, and look at those paws! It is definitely next level in the quality of texture compared to the random enemy NPC wolves out in the wilderness, if you ask me. :3
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2710+
    Options
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's the datamined reskins?
    Options
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where's the datamined reskins?

Don't think the actual skins were unearthed, were they? I think it was just descriptions uncovered for upcoming mounts...but yeah, I would looove to see the black wolf. ^^;
    Options
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good. But what is that bird mask?
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? The fur looks more detailed for sure, and look at those paws! It is definitely next level in the quality of texture compared to the random enemy NPC wolves out in the wilderness, if you ask me. :3
    Texture quality sure, but the mesh shape seems exactly the same to me. A traditional "direwolf" (which this must be, since no regular wolf would get that big) should have an overall heftier build than a regular wolf. Also, what is the lore connected to this? Why have we never seen this wolf in the Highlands before?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Xundiin
    Xundiin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Texture quality sure, but the mesh shape seems exactly the same to me. A traditional "direwolf" (which this must be, since no regular wolf would get that big) should have an overall heftier build than a regular wolf. Also, what is the lore connected to this? Why have we never seen this wolf in the Highlands before?

There's still a lot of area in Tamriel that has only been mentioned in books. It's possible that these wolves come from an area that the single player games hasn't touched on. Where, I could only guess.
    #SavePlayer1
    Options
  • CJohnson81
    CJohnson81
    ✭✭✭✭
    Artis wrote: »
    Looks good. But what is that bird mask?

Looks like a bubonic plague mask.
    Huor Melwasul - Archdemon, The Demons of Light - Warlock, Hufflepuff House - ADXB1 - NA
    I'm only updating this because we're commenting on a thread about signatures. Give me awesomes!
    Options
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭

Honestly, they don't even care, a lot of people have been wanting it, and they are getting it, and I am so glad for that, I love wolves~ ^w^
    Options
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Honestly, they don't even care, a lot of people have been wanting it, and they are getting it, and I am so glad for that, I love wolves~ ^w^

Yup buddy your finally getting your Mount, happy for you..
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
    Options
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really Like the Datamined wolves,

http://elderscrolls.net/2016/04/26/16849-tes-online-budushhee-kronnogo-magazina-patch-2-4-0/?from=eso-forum

Doom Wolf Mount
    gp_crwn_mounts_wolf2doom_1x1.jpg

Ice Wolf Mount
    gp_crwn_mounts_wolf3ice_1x1.jpg

Red Pit Wolf Mount
    gp_crwn_mounts_wolf4redpit_1x1.jpg

I like the Doom Wolf mount the best
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
    Options
  • Seraseth
    Seraseth
    ✭✭✭✭

I like the white one. Normally I'd prefer a black one, but that doom one is way too light, more a muddy brown than a deep black.
    Options
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭

http://elderscrolls.net/2016/04/26/16849-tes-online-budushhee-kronnogo-magazina-patch-2-4-0/?from=eso-forum

Doom Wolf Mount

Ice Wolf Mount

Red Pit Wolf Mount

Yeah, except...doesn't the Doom Wolf look kinda...fake? It looks flat, doesn't look the same as the others, and I don't just mean color wise...I'm sure it is probably real though, all of them. Not actually sure which I like better, the Doom Wolf or the Ice Wolf mount. I can certainly notice the white one more easily to appreciate seeing it~
    Options
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Doom Wolf Mount

Ice Wolf Mount

Red Pit Wolf Mount

Yeah, except...doesn't the Doom Wolf look kinda...fake? It looks flat, doesn't look the same as the others, and I don't just mean color wise...I'm sure it is probably real though, all of them. Not actually sure which I like better, the Doom Wolf or the Ice Wolf mount. I can certainly notice the white one more easily to appreciate seeing it~

I like the Red Eyes on the Black one, well we will see, getting the regular grey one and the White one for sure, really leaning to the black one though.. :smiley:
    Options
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraseth wrote: »

I like the white one. Normally I'd prefer a black one, but that doom one is way too light, more a muddy brown than a deep black.

I think that's because it's standing by a Light source..
    Options
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭

Doom Wolf Mount

Ice Wolf Mount

Red Pit Wolf Mount

I like the Red Eyes on the Black one, well we will see, getting the regular grey one and the White one for sure, really leaning to the black one though.. :smiley:

Well yeah, I'm automatically getting all the wolf mounts. I am going to actually need to GET more crowns, less art. XD No one is doing a proper show off video of the wolf mount. If no one else done, I can at least count on you to, right? I need to hear the sounds and see all the animation. Idle, Howl, Walk, Run, Sprint, and Jumping. Really badly, to tide me over until whenever probably in June that this comes up on PS4. X_x
    Options
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Doom Wolf Mount

Ice Wolf Mount

Red Pit Wolf Mount

Well yeah, I'm automatically getting all the wolf mounts. I am going to actually need to GET more crowns, less art. XD No one is doing a proper show off video of the wolf mount. If no one else done, I can at least count on you to, right? I need to hear the sounds and see all the animation. Idle, Howl, Walk, Run, Sprint, and Jumping. Really badly, to tide me over until whenever probably in June that this comes up on PS4. X_x

Yeah I'll do it if you want, My Bosmer werewolf will be riding him..
    Options
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭

Doom Wolf Mount

Ice Wolf Mount

Red Pit Wolf Mount

Yeah I'll do it if you want, My Bosmer werewolf will be riding him..

Yes! And of course~ Although it will make the mount look the smallest possible...oh well. ^^'
    Options
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It does a wonderfully long howl. I enjoyed making it howl repeatedly when I visited PTS today. It's a very cool mount :)
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

Options
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grunim wrote: »

It does a wonderfully long howl. I enjoyed making it howl repeatedly when I visited PTS today. It's a very cool mount :)

How exactly do you make it howl? My Wolf mount was silent the whole time. :(
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    Options