The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Official Feedback Thread for Nameplates

• KallistaBlackheart
    KallistaBlackheart
    ✭✭✭
    to big, and no controls for transparency or size is frustrating.
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick feedback point:
    The Alliance indicator is too big now. The size it was before looked good.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to say, I'm somewhat in shock. I was playing on the PTS early in the day by US standards and it took me a while to even find another player. But when I did, and saw this:
    oAPZc.jpg
    my first reaction was "Oh dear gods, this looks terrible, where is the option to turn nameplates off?"

I didn't realise that those weren't the nameplates!

One of the things I have loved about this game since beta is the fact that NPCs and players look the same. Players don't stick out with a big red sign saying "Hey, I'm an actual human being!". Everyone looks part of the same world.

Now, players stand out from NPCs. And I don't like it. I never thought I would say this overused cliché with any seriousness, but it actually does ruin my immersion.

For the love of the Divines, Tribunal, and even the Daedric Princes, please, please allow us to turn @name display off! (Honestly, I could swear these horrible signs which aren't even the nameplates are a gift from Sheogorath designed to drive me mad.)

There is a perfectly good player interaction menu already. The one which lets you trade, add friend, report player, etc. Move the @name onto that! So that we can easily find @names, should we want to see them.

Having found another player to test with, I turned on the nameplates. My reaction involved the words "what the tusk?", only not actually "tusk" if you know what I mean. The nameplates turn ESO from a beautiful game into something that looks like every other MMO out there. Specifically, from a beautiful immersive world into a game.
    oAQ3w.jpg
    Is this actually what people wanted? This is a genuine question because I'm unsure.

I use an addon called Rainbow Reticle on Live. I got it to help with targeting the daedric portals in White-Gold Tower, and haven't got rid of it because it's small and subtle. It hasn't been updated for a while, but it does what I think people wanted from nameplates without being horribly intrusive.

Friendly NPC nameplate from Rainbow Reticle:
    oARil.jpg

Enemy NPC nameplate from Rainbow Reticle:
    oARiw.jpg

Player nameplate from Rainbow Reticle:
    oARhY.jpg
    It's possible to change every colour of the nameplates. Also Guild members, friends, and group members are all coloured differently to regular players, so you can easily identify people you know.
    • Did you find the bars, names, and icons were clear and legible?
      The names on characters which I originally thought were the nameplates are legible. However, they are too intrusive.

The actual nameplates are surprisingly illegible. You can see they're sort of fuzzy on my screenshot. Someone above mentioned something about drop shadow needing adjusting?

• Was the size too big, too small, or just right?
      As far as I am concerned they are absolutely enormous. I, however, am clearly not the target audience for nameplates. I suppose I quite like how the size varies with your proximity to the other character (NPC or player).

• Are there other options that you would like to have available?
      Option to turn off @name everywhere! I don't mind broadcasting my @name, it is no secret, but I want to only see character names in my world.

Option to move @name onto the Player Interaction Menu, so that we can still find out other players' @names easily, but without ruining the appearance of the ES world.

• Do you have any other general feedback?
      Revert player display to how it is on Live. Level/Champion Rank, Character Name, Alliance Rank, Title. Get rid of the stupid symbol which says "hey, this is another human!".
    Edited by baratron on April 30, 2016 6:41AM
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Options
  • Weng
    Weng
    ✭✭✭
    Do enemy players in pvp have the same name plates? Then it is almost required to switch them on, so that you have a huge, flashing indicator, if you rush by an enemy stealthed player. Before that change you could miss the player, even though you revealed him. Like in those mmo where you cannot hide behind a wall, because the name plate will protrude over the edge.

Not to mention that some players now will use the maximum length of names, in order to make mass pvp an alphabet soup.

Options
  • Xundiin
    Xundiin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I prefer the size of the current live version of the health bars. And to me the name plates are two big. Also I noticed that even with the Nameplates they don't pop up in the distance till they are halfway between you and max object fade in. This has been an issue with pvp as well. Sometimes you don't even know if it's your faction or the opposite faction that is riding towards you till it's to late. At least the faction shield shield should pop up at max viewing distance.
    #SavePlayer1
    Options
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @baratron You can change the settings so that nameplates only show when highlighting (moving your cursor over) other npcs / players.

I agree with you that having all nameplates on all the time makes the game an ugly mess in any sort of crowd. Same with healthbars.
    Options
  • Arezius
    Arezius
    ✭✭✭
    About the new style of the UI for healthbar. I don't think you should follow the style of the UI used on console, you should follow the actual style of the UI on PC.
    The actual PC UI is not perfect, but the style suits a lot more the game than the one on console which is way more "casual" and unrelated to the fantastic atmosphere of the game.

People have criticized the UI of Skyrim next to the one from Oblivion for the same reasons, and the UI team on ESO made a great job at making a style inspired by Skyrim, but also with a more "fantastic vibe", with more photorealistic textures, colors, etc...

The style of the UI plays a big role in the immersion of the player, since it is placed directly on the screen with the rest of game, and it should absolutely not feel that it comes from a different place.

Since the controller support is slowly implemented on the PC version, I think the console UI style should be used when using a controller, but that the game on PC should keep the style already in place (again, it's not perfect and could use some polish, but it's still a lot better than the one on console... sorry).

Nameplates are nicely implemented since it's an option and that the base game was not meant to have them available (so we can keep NOT using them ;) ). If you want 2 styles or a new style to be implemented into the PC version of the game, please make that optional too :)

Keep up the good work.
    Options
  • sirinsidiator
    sirinsidiator
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few more things:
    • Please add a setting to hide my own alliance indicator while showing that of my allies. I know which alliance I belong to. I don't need an icon over my head telling me that all the time.
    • Add sliders for healthbar, alliance indicators and nameplate transparency. I would like to see what is behind them.
    • I would also like to have two different sets of settings for in and out of combat. For example I would like my own health bar to be visible all the time not only when injured while I am in a fight.
    • In the same fashion I would like to hide the names/guilds/titles/healthbars etc of players and NPCs I am not involved with during that fight. As soon as I hit somebody or maybe even when I just target them (another setting?) -> show their name and health until the fight is over or they break line of sight.
    • This mechanism could also be forced in pvp. Similar to how the tab target visual gets cleared when I hide, clear the state of the nameplate visibility so that it only shows up again if the finds me. That way it won't give the position away unless he's already found me. The tab targeting should also be cleared if the enemy player leaves my line of sight for a certain amount of time. It gives away way too much information when he is trying to hide IMO.
    https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/ - My Addons - The Vault (Early updates and experimental projects) - My patreon - My blog
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    baratron wrote: »
    I have to say, I'm somewhat in shock. I was playing on the PTS early in the day by US standards and it took me a while to even find another player. But when I did, and saw this:

my first reaction was "Oh dear gods, this looks terrible, where is the option to turn nameplates off?"

I didn't realise that those weren't the nameplates!

One of the things I have loved about this game since beta is the fact that NPCs and players look the same. Players don't stick out with a big red sign saying "Hey, I'm an actual human being!". Everyone looks part of the same world.

Now, players stand out from NPCs. And I don't like it. I never thought I would say this overused cliché with any seriousness, but it actually does ruin my immersion.

For the love of the Divines, Tribunal, and even the Daedric Princes, please, please allow us to turn @name display off! (Honestly, I could swear these horrible signs which aren't even the nameplates are a gift from Sheogorath designed to drive me mad.)

There is a perfectly good player interaction menu already. The one which lets you trade, add friend, report player, etc. Move the @name onto that! So that we can easily find @names, should we want to see them.

Having found another player to test with, I turned on the nameplates. My reaction involved the words "what the tusk?", only not actually "tusk" if you know what I mean. The nameplates turn ESO from a beautiful game into something that looks like every other MMO out there. Specifically, from a beautiful immersive world into a game.

Is this actually what people wanted? This is a genuine question because I'm unsure.

I use an addon called Rainbow Reticle on Live. I got it to help with targeting the daedric portals in White-Gold Tower, and haven't got rid of it because it's small and subtle. It hasn't been updated for a while, but it does what I think people wanted from nameplates without being horribly intrusive.

It's possible to change every colour of the nameplates. Also Guild members, friends, and group members are all coloured differently to regular players, so you can easily identify people you know.
      The names on characters which I originally thought were the nameplates are legible. However, they are too intrusive.

The actual nameplates are surprisingly illegible. You can see they're sort of fuzzy on my screenshot. Someone above mentioned something about drop shadow needing adjusting?

As far as I am concerned they are absolutely enormous. I, however, am clearly not the target audience for nameplates. I suppose I quite like how the size varies with your proximity to the other character (NPC or player).

Option to turn off @name everywhere! I don't mind broadcasting my @name, it is no secret, but I want to only see character names in my world.

Option to move @name onto the Player Interaction Menu, so that we can still find out other players' @names easily, but without ruining the appearance of the ES world.

Revert player display to how it is on Live. Level/Champion Rank, Character Name, Alliance Rank, Title. Get rid of the stupid symbol which says "hey, this is another human!".

I would agree that ZOS went a little crazy with presenting both the character name and the account name, and then asking us which one we wanted FIRST. What they should do is allow us to select the one we want, and not display the other one.

Edit: And I know how to make ESO stop putting the "NAME (@ACCOUNT)" everywhere, so at least if they leave it in I know I can change it with an add-on.
    Edited by Elsonso on May 1, 2016 12:47AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Sparky617
    Sparky617
    ✭✭✭
    I hate them... Not having name plates was one of those small, but very important things to me in an MMO..... So much for not being noticed. And it just takes away so much of tamriel's beauty... I hate them
    Options
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    So nameplates it's beta by it's looks.
    I would like a setup of selected active guild (enter) username (enter) char name

The healthbars are redundant for me.
    Also npc's names clutter up realy fast as all have a name. Turned that off realy soon.

Nice that there is so much mod room, this does make it a bit of a job to get started.

I would like to see colors added, that you can select.
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site alithlegion.com
    Options
  • Krysalan8415
    Krysalan8415
    ✭✭
    General Feedback:

We can filter nameplates to be group only but not Guild only, I feel this is something that definitely needs adding, being able to spot guildies in the open world is something that is very lacking in ESO.
    Also, it would be far easier to add an option for the player to set a default guild display for themselves rather than having to wear a tabard, something a lot of players don't like to do, I know I certainly don't as I spend quite a lot of care about the appearance of my character and dont want half of it covered by a tabard outside of guild events.
    Options
  • Blacksheepart
    Blacksheepart
    ✭✭✭
    I would love for our PVP ranks, titles and AP points to be shared over the whole account. AKA name plates, this would be nice.
    ★🕱 || Eelelia || 🕱★
    Tertiary Meat

Options
  • Helluin
    Helluin
    ✭✭✭
    This is the official feedback thread for nameplates. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
    • I'd prefer both bars and names smaller or at least sizeable by the user; select the font could be another option.
      All is clear but as interface it doesn't seem matching this game and the rest of the base interface. Especially bars seem from a sci-fi game or with a comic grafic (like SWTOR or Wildstar). It doesn't feel Elder Scrolls at first sight. Something more classic (like target bars) or "old style" could be better.
      Personally I prefer the default bars on live server: you could give an option to decide between the two otherwise they live server ones are better.
    • too big.
    • Option to select a guild without wearing tabard; option to hide completely; option to show a class icon. Keep the live server alliance icon.
      Account name shouldn't be visible.
    • When you switch bars from "center" to "left", there is a desync and bars become empty (black).
      I tried several reloads but I had to go back to "center", last but not least, after several /reloadui, as soon as I entered again in combat, music stopped to play, just SFX were active (maybe it was because of the Blade of Woe bug).
    Edited by Helluin on May 1, 2016 10:36PM
    "... and the blue fire of Helluin flickered in the mists above the borders of the world, in that hour the Children of the Earth awoke, the Firstborn of Ilúvatar."
    Options
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you find the bars, names, and icons were clear and legible?
    - As many others, I do not like the healt bars. I would be happy to see pale edges, and sharp yellow colour (I don't know what it indicates, relly) to go away. I'd also prefer more minimalistic design, bars are too big to my taste. Expecially when there's a lot of enemies, the screen is fool of bars, i don't feel like being in the world fighting epic fight. I'm just seeing bouncing bars.
    - Names are ok, I guess, though there's something unsharp about them. Maybe sharper shadow needed? But I definitelly won't use these.

Was the size too big, too small, or just right?
    - Text size was good, not too small, but because of soft look a bit hard to read

Are there other options that you would like to have available?
    - simpler option for healt bars, the present one I've never had problems with

Do you have any other general feedback?
    - Compared to Floating combat text, these nameplates and bars appear more dull design. I wasn't excited for FCT, but ended up using it, as it was so well made. I did'nt get the same feeling for new bars and names. I overall did not like those and don't think they fit with the world.
    Options
  • Dromede
    Dromede
    ✭✭✭✭
    Healthbar situation :cry:

First 2 images - currently on live.

You can see that i use quite a lot of add-ons, but the second set of screenshots (PTS) still looks far bulkier to me given that there's no add-ons included.

The last image is a fight with health bars turned off. Looks good, but you barely know what's going on - you have to rotate camera from one mob to another to see how much health they have. It's ok with easy trash fights, but unacceptable for more difficult WB fights with multiple targets - you simply don't know who's at the Execute range, who to priority target and so on.

Obviously, i'm a person who likes to see information on my screen. I'm not a roleplayer (at least not in combat for sure), and i usually have no problems with immersion or absence of it, but the new healthbars are just no good even to my very tolerant taste. Please add thickness/font/transparency/size settings!
    Edited by Dromede on May 3, 2016 1:37AM
    Skye Cloude - Sorc DPS, Master Crafter. Main, the bestest
    Lae Lenne - Templar Healer Trial grade.
    Dromede - Stamina Nightblade, she's a newb and doesn't know what she's doing
    V'oghatta - Stamplar pretending to be a tank
    Ulville Thonvella - aspiring Fire Mage, be careful around her fire sticks!
    Dromedaris - lost and not found. Named after a shoe, what else can you expect from her? A proper tank in her wildest dreams
    Swims-Naked - too pretty to grind, too silly to quest.
    Sun Flair - Dunmer Templar that can't spell for life. To bad she's too broke to afford a name change... Well, at least she's pretty...
    Options
  • Denidil
    Denidil
    ✭✭✭
    Sparky617 wrote: »
    I hate them... Not having name plates was one of those small, but very important things to me in an MMO..... So much for not being noticed. And it just takes away so much of tamriel's beauty... I hate them

You know you can turn the nameplates off. in fact they're off by default
    Edited by Denidil on May 3, 2016 2:20AM
    Options
  • Agency79
    Agency79
    ✭✭
    I like the new nameplates. It'll be nice to see who's doing what without having to target them.
    Options
  • Enraged_Tiki_Torch
    Enraged_Tiki_Torch
    ✭✭✭
    Denidil wrote: »

As soon as I logged they were enabled, ill check again. Does this mean you can hide your own or just seeing others?>

My solution to Champion Point System here
    Options
  • Denidil
    Denidil
    ✭✭✭

As soon as I logged they were enabled, ill check again. Does this mean you can hide your own or just seeing others?>

its a local client setting. they were definitely off by default for me.
    Options
  • Taisynn
    Taisynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been told that on the UI they are now displaying your login name instead of your character name. You guys are murdering your roleplayer base. I have 3 characters I roleplay with and I need them all to be treated and identified seperately.

Please change it back. I'm a PC user and I really don't like the changes I'm hearing about.

And the names above the NPC's heads now are really ugly. I only want to see the one I'm targeting / interacting with.
    PC - @Taisynn - NA - CP 268
    Shizuko url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvZa0PPdzAfUv9h_rd8J2vwc1B4NnZGkPL_n4WfgYfs/edit?usp=sharing"]RP Profile[/url - Bosmer - LVL50 - Nightblade 50 Provisioning, 50 Woodworking, 50 Clothing, 50 Alchemy Ebonhart Pact
    Nev'e - Bosmer - LVL 18 - Templar 50 Enchanting Ebonhart Pact

Proud Member of the Guilds:
    Rusty Old Dragons (Trade) | Children of Skyrim (RP/EP) | Goldleaf Acquisitions (RP/EP)
    Spicy Economics (Trade) | The Jackals (RP/EP)
    Options
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No you can't turn them off completely.

Either the @name is displayed in the middle of the upper rim (where healthbars of bosses used to be) - this is the default Off option. @Taisynn This is probably what you saw and identified as ON ... . Brace yourself take all guts you got and try the real ON setting, least assured its really really scary!

Or if you toggle the nameplates ON its written right over the heads of all players.

Adding to it in both settings the @name is always displayed when the interaction UI is triggered (when you are close enough to interact with the player).

So in short: There is no way to turn it off. You ALWAYS see the @names of the players the only restriction is that with the OFF-setting you only see those @names of players in your direct field of view. (i.e. where your pointer is located and the near area around it and regardless of the distance to the player.)

If you choose to use nameplates this is expaned to permanently seeing some @names of players in view (noticed the @names do not always show in this setting, maybe bc of too much info?/secret stealth mode?) but they show for most players), stacked upon each other, differentially coloured so you may "enjoy" a very clustered, colourfull, overlapping mix of letters above each NPCs or players head.

btw... I hate them too. :smile:
    Edited by Elsterchen on May 4, 2016 11:40AM
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsterchen wrote: »

No you can't turn them off completely.

Either the @name is displayed in the middle of the upper rim (where healthbars of bosses used to be) - this is the default Off option.

Or if you toggle the nameplates ON its written right over the heads of all players.

If you choose to use nameplates this is expaned to permanently seeing all @names of all players in view, stacked upon each other, differntially coloured so you may "enjoy" a very clustered, colourfull, overlapping mix of letters above each NPCs or players head.
    Specifically regarding nameplates, when toggled ON they have a setting for either character name or account name, so if you choose character name you won't permanently see account names of all players in view. This setting doesn't affect the target frame much though; it just swaps over which one is on top of the other, and they are still both shown.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Options
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    double sry

Edited by Elsterchen on May 4, 2016 11:40AM
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Specifically regarding nameplates, when toggled ON they have a setting for either character name or account name, so if you choose character name you won't permanently see account names of all players in view. This setting doesn't affect the target frame much though; it just swaps over which one is on top of the other, and they are still both shown.

This is true for the nameplates. However, they call a common function that puts the preferred name followed by the secondary name in parenthesis. This is used, for example, in the interact prompt. So, you will see this:

Enodoc The Wise (@Enodoc)
    [F] Hold to interact

or

@Enodoc (Enodoc The Wise)
    [F] Hold to interact

There is currently no way to turn this off in the settings.

In the target frame, you will see:

300 Enodoc The Wise
    @Enodoc - Dominion Hero

or

300 @Enodoc
    Enodoc The Wise - Dominion Hero

While you can set which one you see first, you cannot turn off the one you do not want to see.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • GeertKarel
    GeertKarel
    ✭✭✭
    This is the official feedback thread for nameplates. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:

@ZOS_GinaBruno

health bars: Sometimes mobs stand behind each other making it really hard to see what their health is. Also It would be nice
    to have your own settings to adjust how big the bar can get maybe give a option for transparency to give the people a option to still see the health bar and still give them the option to see a bit more what happens behind the health bar.

Maybe for the healthbars you can make a setting where you only want to display it for bigger mobs so if too many adds are next to you that the lesser mobs that die in 1-2 seconds won't show a bar just to make it less chaotic on your screen.

names: I think the idea of the @names display is quite a nice idea. Imagine if you have people with 3-12 characters all with a different name it would be quite frustrating to remember everyone on their different characters.. at least I do not remember all.

A lot of the people don't feel as secure with their @names showing like more flaming, people know their login name and maybe they have a really stupid @name etc...

I have two things that could solve this issue a make it so all of your own characters can have the same names.
    or give people a display name, and with display name I don't mean the character names. I mean you set a name that presents all your characters much like a @name.

CP on healthbar Many people think this is a bad Idea but to be honest I think it is a great idea. before you saw people having veteran rank 1-16 but now that is removed there would be no indication on what level the player is in champion point rank 160 or lower. As a dungeon/trial is scaled from a player with lower cp's then you it might be quite frustrating to find out later in the dungeon that you have *** loot not for your level meant.

Also with the catch up mechanic in the game for champion points it will not be too difficult to get around 250-300 champion points while just questing and doing other activities in the game. you can have a really good player with like 160 champion points and someone with less skill which have 500 champion points all in all at first there will be much hate but people will adapt to this change and in a while it'll be forgotten.
    Server: EU Pact
    Guild: Hodor
    Options
  • FlyLeaf30
    FlyLeaf30
    ✭✭✭
    I like the nameplates, I just don't like the giant healthbar you see for other characters. BTW I love all the great you guys at ZOS are doing. Thank you for listening to us and doing what you think is best for the game :)
    Guildmaster of Aldmeri Elite (PVE) and Tamriel Trade Center (Trading)Master Adventurer (main) Kilara Delecour
    Options
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xylena wrote: »
    Is there a way to disable the yellow outline around health bars? The old interface was much cleaner in this respect.

This please it looks horrible!
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
    Options
  • duzhe
    duzhe
    Soul Shriven
    refers more to chat bubbles than nameplates, though i am unsure what causes this bug. so the text in the chat bubble appears HUGE. but it's fine on the NA server and looks like this on the PTS only.
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    duzhe wrote: »
    refers more to chat bubbles than nameplates, though i am unsure what causes this bug. so the text in the chat bubble appears HUGE. but it's fine on the NA server and looks like this on the PTS only.
    Oh wow, it seems the entire Chat Bubble interface element has been blown up for some reason.
    Options