The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

AD - PS4 EU - PVE Social guild - The Nightingales - recruiting (over 25 years old)

• IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @Westridge invite sent :)
  • Gurthug
    Gurthug
    ✭✭
    Hey. Looking for group to do dungeons with etc. can I have an invite?
    Gurthug (PS5) - Imperial StamDK
  • Vylden
    Vylden
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

I'd like to join your guild. PSN is Setyric.
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @Vylden and @Gurthug sent you both psn
  • LondonCalling
    LondonCalling
    ✭✭
    I'd welcome an invite mate. Over 25 (way over). I share my account with my wife who also plays. My 4 characters are all CP309 atm (one of each class). My wife's are just starting out. PSN is LordFunkD.
  • Madrajin
    Madrajin
    I'd like to join. I've been looking for a guild with mature players who want to group for veteran dungeons and trials.

I'm a CP 470 DK magicka build, DPS self heal. 9 pieces of legendary.

I'm also a master craftsman: 9 trait heavy armour, 8-9 trait medium leather, 6 trait light cloth, 9 trait woodworker.
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @LondonCalling will send you an invite when the servers are back up
    @Madrajin Can you send me your psn and your age please
  • Madrajin
    Madrajin
    You have my PSN, it's Madrajin. I don't normally give my age out in a public forum. I am way over 25. Send me a message on PSN if you actually want to know.
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @madrajin invite sent :)
  • Spritehawk
    Spritehawk
    ✭✭
    Hello I am interested in joining please. I'm currently leveling a new character but have played around in veteran levels previously to One Tamriel. Looking for friendly players to chat with while playing and dungeon finder groups. My PSN is Spritemystic. I am 30+ :smile:. Also I live in Canada and Eastern time zone but prefer to play on EU server.
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @Spritehawk invite sent, see you in game soon ;)
  • xC4ptainTr1psx
    xC4ptainTr1psx
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, Im new to the mmo scene, but not to TES, im 39, but looking to join a guild of adults (no offence to kids), my psn handle is xC4ptain_Tr1psx if you think its ok to join you, thanks a bunch :)
  • Finalsalute
    If your still recruiting could I get a invite? I'm looking for a friendly group to run some PVE with, psn: FinalSalute

Thanks!
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @xC4ptainTr1psx invite sent
    @Finalsalute I sent you a psn
  • xC4ptainTr1psx
    xC4ptainTr1psx
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you
  • BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello!
    Are you guys still recruiting?
    If so, I'd be very well interested :)
    Psn: Mueckenstiche

EDIT: I am 25, turning 26 in 2 months.
    Edited by BlanketFort on November 17, 2016 7:06AM
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @BlanketFort invite sent :) see you in game soon
  • slayersamelia
    slayersamelia
    ✭✭
    Hi there, if you are recruiting I'd like to join please. I'm 42 so pretty long in the tooth and an experienced mmo player (just about everything from Ultima Online onwards basically over the years...).

I've been a long time dabbler in ESO since the PC days but really enjoying it on the PS4. Looking to be more social (usually just potter about solo) and get involved in group content. Granted I'm only level 9 right now (not veteran level, just the basic levels...) but I should progress swiftly enough. I've been dabbling in characters for a while and now seem to have one I'm happy with race/class wise.

If you think I'd be a fit (and you are recruiting), my psn is: slayersamelia
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @slayersamelia invite sent, see you in game soon :)
  • slayersamelia
    slayersamelia
    ✭✭
    Many thanks for the invite!

I'm sure many will think this is the n00biest comment ever, but how exactly do you interact with each other in a guild?

Is it all voice comms driven? Just wondering how you can find others your level for example or people to team up with even just in quest zones etc.

Any advice would be welcome! :)
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @slayersamelia we use voice chat for alot but not everyone can use that or some don't like to, so we have psn thread as well, you can also use in game text chat but it is limited in its usefulness as most of us are in 4 or 5 guilds and all guild text is same color, it is handy though when in group and one or more don't have access to a mic. I will add you to our psn in a min
  • DCLH76
    DCLH76
    New to the game currently lvl 25 just looking for others to play the game with and hopefully pick up some hints and tips.
    40 years old so if your still recruiting I'd love to jump onboard.
    My PSN is DCLH76
    Thanks in advance.
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @DCLH76 invite sent :)
  • DCLH76
    DCLH76
    Cheers
  • NMT
    NMT
    ✭✭
    I'm interested. I used to be 25 and live in the UK. Run a mag blade healer.
    NeilMT
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @NMT invite sent
  • Magicnerd
    Magicnerd
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm pretty new to the game, lvl 11 Templar, but loving it so far and I want to get in touch with a cool group of players for the group content.
    I'm 30 actually from NL. Would love to join you!

PSN = Cosann

Edited by Magicnerd on December 13, 2016 7:56AM
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @Magicnerd invite sent
  • gromcall
    gromcall
    Soul Shriven
    Hello i am intrested in joining you lot if you'll have me. I'm a 30 year old male from the netherlands. I started playing the game 3 weeks ago. Atm i'm lvl 35 and playing a mag templar for leveling purposes only. When i hit 50 i'll respec to healer. I love to play a healer class in mmo's. I do have a headset if needed.

My PSN is orpheusy and my ingame characters name is gromcall
  • wilberforceftw
    wilberforceftw
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like my idea of a no hassle easy going guild. I'm over 25 and [play quite frequently. If you have room i'd appreciate an invite - PSN Wilberforceftw