The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AD - PS4 EU - PVE Social guild - The Nightingales - recruiting (over 25 years old)

• Mush55
    Mush55
    ✭✭✭✭
    @IxxiKuro did you enjoy your cake the weekend B)
  • Anamander
    Anamander
    Hi Keith here, My PS4 went a bit hay wire and had to delete ESO got all my stuff back but Guild went. Would love another invite as everyone I've spoken to have been very helpful. Kind Regards Keith.
    My psn is Anamander1792
    Cheers Keith.
  • Antony.smith84eb17_ESO
    32 years old, Hull u.k. 2 cp150 characters. Dps sorc and dps stam templar. need a guild to help with dungeons and such. Only other guild I'm in is one between close friends. Psn skippypedia.
    Cheers
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @Anthony.smith84eb17_ESO invite sent
  • FuzzyDunlop81
    Hi

I am a returning player after a break of over 6 months! I have been busy today catching up on the changes, lack of Veteran Rank and all the new stuff.

Would love to join the guild.

I'm 35... English... My main was a VR2 Healer, with a VR 5 Nightblade and 40 Tank. God knows what they are now with the new system, still reskilling them! :(

I was a very good healer, that did good DPS too and I'd love to run a few dungeons.

My psn is FuzzyDunlop81

Cheers!
  • FuzzyDunlop81
    I also don't have any DLC, just the original game. WIll buy them if I can get into the game again :)
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @FuzzyDunlop81 Invite sent :)
  • Lunerdog
    Lunerdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, 48yrs old with a dash of senility thrown in, have a Sorc in AD, a crafting Templer in DC and new naughty Khajiit in EP.

Not a fan of PvP so a PvE guild would suit me just fine if you'll have me.

Cheers.
    Edited by Lunerdog on September 2, 2016 12:36PM
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @Lunerdog Invite sent :)
  • Gwythyr
    Gwythyr
    ✭✭
    Hi, can I join your guild please? I'm 27 and I have characters in all three alliances. PSN DessTiny999.
    Server: EU PSN
    Champion Points: 502

AD - Breton Sorceror
    EB - Templar Bosmer
    DC - Altmer Dragonknight
    AD - Khajiit Nightblade
    AD - Khajiit Templar
    DC - Dunmer Sorceror
    AD - Khajiit Warden
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @Gwythyr Invite sent :)
  • mecster
    mecster
    Soul Shriven
    Would be interested along with two friends I play the game with also. All of us are over 25 l, UK ex MMORPG gamers
    PSN mec-09
  • F1reatw1ll
    F1reatw1ll
    Soul Shriven
    hello could i join your clan please...
    im from uk, im 39 years old...

only been playing for about 3 weeks so im only lvl 28

im a dark elve sorcerer caster...

my user name is f1reatw1ll

my ps4 gamer tag is f1reatw1ll

i play at least 3 time a week...

also ive got two mates (both over 25) 1 a tank and 1 a healer...
    who would like to join also....but they have lost there forum code so cant write on here....

thanks

simon
  • F1reatw1ll
    F1reatw1ll
    Soul Shriven
    mecster wrote: »
    Would be interested along with two friends I play the game with also. All of us are over 25 l, UK ex MMORPG gamers
    PSN mec-09

lol i just wrote a post below yours dint read yours first lol
  • worzel-the-brave
    worzel-the-brave
    Soul Shriven
    Heya I would like to join your guild please,im pretty new to the game and I'm over 25,been trying to do dungeon with the group finder and I'm sure it doesn't work so time to join a guilld.

PSN-generalclarke

Cheers.
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    All invites sent :)

We are still accepting new members of all levels but we are particularly interested in recruiting some end game players that would like to run/farm the vet dlc dungeons (wgt, icp, rom, cos) and vet DSA.
    We have run all of them succesfully in guild, and would like to build up a bigger core group so it will be easier to get groups for them (especially vdsa as it is time consuming and not always easy to get full group that can commit the necessary time)

For more information or an invite, send a psn to either Hestia7399 or Ceiron1 or post here.
  • BarryZut
    BarryZut
    Soul Shriven
    I like to join your guild. Just been playing for 1 week, and am level 17 at this point.
    PSN: BarryZut
  • gorcheque
    gorcheque
    Soul Shriven
    Hi.
    I'm 35 years old. Not a native english speaker.
    CP 87 lvl Dragon Knight (Stamina tank or DD), Aldmeri Dominion.
    Mostly prefer PvE and crafting. Not a hardcore gamer.
    Completed some dungeons, but with random people.
    ESO is my first MMO. DLCs I have: Dark Brotherhood and Orsinium (will by ESO plus if needed).
    Need a friendly mature guild for coop. Invite, please :)

PSN: gorcheque
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent to both of you.
  • gorcheque
    gorcheque
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you!
    Do you have any FAQ or place to ask a question?
    I've deposited some resources but not sure if they worth it.
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have psn threads and a Facebook group. Having psn issues adding you currently though. Please bear with us.
  • Bruneski
    Bruneski
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'm 36 from the UK and would like to join. Played for a short while on the PC when released but the game has improved a lot since. Can't beat using a pad / big telly / AV Amp :)

Only just started so currently @ lvl 12 (Templar DPS build).

PSN - Bruneski

• IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @Bruneski welcome to the guild :)
  • Shifftie
    Shifftie
    ✭✭
    Hey u guys still recruiting? I'm currently running a DK tank / Dps build. I'm 27 from the UK. Psn is shifftie
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @Shifftie invite went, welcome to the guild
  • Loonicz
    Loonicz
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I'm a rather new player (CP 65) and I'm looking for good guild for pve content. I'm 30+ and I would like to learn more about veteran content and would really appreciate some guidance from more experienced people. I'm playing high elf sorc. PSN wootdahall
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @Loonicz I'll send you an invite after the maintenance. See you in game soon
  • Manu_Armata
    Manu_Armata
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I'm 34 CP385 and have pvp templar and a stamsorc (which I'm about to change to a DoT damage dealer). i'd like to join your guild!

PSN: HJ_Rookie
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    @Manu_Armata invite sent :)
  • Westridge
    Westridge
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I'm 39 living in Sweden.

Started playing a couple of weeks ago and still learning (lvl 28 Sorc.) Really loving the PVE side of the game so far but I'm looking for some people to play with.

If you dont mind a noob I would love to join your guild :)

PSN: Ash_Westridge