Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

AD - PS4 EU - PVE Social guild - The Nightingales - recruiting (over 25 years old)

• cyrini
    cyrini
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys just wondering if you are still recruiting? I just came Back to the game and slowly making my way through it, Never been in a guild in eso So wouldn't mind joining one. MY psn name is BlueFaith if you are still recruiting.
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    @RossBlack51 @cyrini . Thanks for the interest . I have asked my fellow officers to sent you both an invite as I will be unable to for until tomorrow . We have a psn thread used for chat n grouping if you want an add just let us know
  • Aranels
    Aranels
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite
    Psn: Murat_Suzen
  • RossBlack51
    RossBlack51
    Soul Shriven
    PerArdua wrote: »
    @RossBlack51 @cyrini . Thanks for the interest . I have asked my fellow officers to sent you both an invite as I will be unable to for until tomorrow . We have a psn thread used for chat n grouping if you want an add just let us know

Yes please! And thanks for getting back to me I'll see about popping on tonight (About to head on holiday to Bruges with the missus so may not be available till tuesday)
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    @RossBlack51 can’t add you to psn thread due to your ps privacy settings
  • RossBlack51
    RossBlack51
    Soul Shriven
    @PerArdua I've quickly gone on the web app and altered some security permissions, try now?
  • miss_harthrow
    miss_harthrow
    Soul Shriven
    Don't entirely get the guild thing but I'm up for it :)
    PSN: sage_harthrow
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @miss_harthrow, I will send an invite. Basically guilds just very helpful if your new and unsure of things, if your questions or need helping doing any content. Will always be people willing to offer help.
    And also a place to have fun, as after all isn't that's what gaming is suppose to be about.
    Edited by hondelink on March 27, 2019 11:58PM
  • miss_harthrow
    miss_harthrow
    Soul Shriven
    @hondelink thanks for the invite! I get the concept of a guild but not the mechanics. I've been playing games for a very long time but this is my first MMO, tend to be a solo gamer or play with friends. I'll load up and I'm sure more it will become apparent :smiley:
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    @miss_harthrow, I was unable to add you to our psn chat due to your settings. Can always use the in game guild chat if you wish
    When you feel like it there are lots of people who are patient and to help go over all aspects of the game, dungeons, PvP, trials
  • KosmikKat
    KosmikKat
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there! mature gamer here, so mature in fact i practically creak! anyway I've just recently started ESO on Playstation due to my PC being borked and looking for mature players to quest, dungeon, group with in game as I've mostly been soloing since returning to Playstation hope your still recruiting. Im active most days usually alt hopping between characters.
  • KosmikKat
    KosmikKat
    Soul Shriven
    Oops! PSN is : NM156-Anarchy-X
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @KosmikKat yes we are still accepting new members, will send you an invite.
  • iaminc
    iaminc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey nightingales,

Experienced player that’s tanked or dd most vet content bar 2 or 3 trails looking for a new home due to my current guild not really running anything and general quietness.

Have all roles covered and geared for dungeons and trails so looking for somewhere I can have a chilled time but still run content regularly with no dramas or elitism.

CP 792 , PSN is iaminc_uk

Hopefully I can become one of you guys in the near future!
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @iaminc will send an invite. Always handy to have another tank around, depending on your experience we have a trials training group, and a more experienced group that runs weekly trials. Very relaxed atmosphere, we don't demand dps checks or critique people on sets/skills.
  • biobas
    biobas
    Soul Shriven
    PSN ID - biogas

If you will have me
  • biobas
    biobas
    Soul Shriven
    biobas wrote: »
    PSN ID - biogas

If you will have me

PSN ID - biobas

Corrected :smile:
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome @biobas, not online myself but will get another officer to send you an invite
  • caedoomnis
    caedoomnis
    Soul Shriven
    I am a mature player fairly new to the game and am definitely still trying to get my head around everything, as such would like to join the Nightingales if you will have me.

PSN ID: CaedoOmnis

Thanks,

Caedo
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent @caedo, lots of helpful players if you have any questions
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Guild also now has a discord channel
  • caedoomnis
    caedoomnis
    Soul Shriven
    @hondelink thanks for the invite, I'll see if I can access the discord server.
  • Dylanlucas
    Dylanlucas
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking for a home too, returned from my 2nd break from the game.

Life throws you a curveball sometimes.

psn: malos1979
    PSN: malos1979
    VR16 - Magicka DPS Templar - RETIRED

VR16 - DK Firemage - RETIRED

World First PS4 - VDSA, Hel Ra
    EU First PS4 - Sanctum Ophidia
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Dylanlucas invitation has been sent, welcome
  • Realoldfart
    Realoldfart
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I am an older returning player, been away for awhile would love an invite if you still have any room pls.
  • Realoldfart
    Realoldfart
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry forgot PSN is YeOldSilverFox
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome back to the game @Realoldfart invite has been sent
  • MissVanPumpernickel
    MissVanPumpernickel
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys! Love your mindset and would be really happy to join. I’m a new player still learning the ropes but having lots of fun with the game and would love to share with others! If you could sent an invite I’d appreciate it :smile:

PSN: VanPumpernickel
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @MissVanPumpernickel we will get an invite to you after maintenance. Look forward to seeing you
  • bsupino
    bsupino
    plz send invite
    PSN: bsupino