The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Pact Clan (EP based Werewolf Guild) seeking new members Offer free bites!

CelticSold1er
Started up a new werewolf guild that's primarily a PVE and RPing based clan. Some PVP can/will occur, but it is mainly a PVE clan with RPing players also welcome! Relaxed atmosphere for players of all skill and all levels. No guild dues!

We have 5 ranks for werewolves and 1 rank for those wanting to join, but are not yet werewolves. Only 2 members currently(myself and a friend).

Details for clan below:

Guild Name: The Pact Clan
Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
Server: North American
Platform: Xbox One

Contact me in-game or directly to my gamertag for invite or for questions: superboogaloo

New werewolves will start at Pack Pup and can earn promotions to Pack Blood and then Pack Elder via depositing items in guild bank, gaming with clan members or by helping others, clan members or non members(might wanna get a referral if you assist non members lol). Promotion to Beta will be different. Currently the Beta rank is only held by one person and to claim that rank I'll likely hold some form of 1v1 challenge for the current Beta and challenging Pack Elder to complete.

The rank of True Alpha is held by me and me alone.

P.S. - I apologize for this seeming sloppy and rushed. I had a better organized post typed up, but my browser crashed and I lost it so I typed this one up quickly and hit the main points I wanted to make, lol.

Update- Now 7 of us! Are guild is growing and we are looking for more laid back fun-loving wolves (or aspiring wolves) to join. If you or someone you know is interested plz contact our guild leader superboogaloo or I can invite you to our guild @ Celtic Sold1er

- Alliance: Ebonheart Pact -
- GT: Celtic Sold1er
- Platform: Xbox One -
- Server: NA -[/b]
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am looking for a all werewolves guild I am a full maxed out ww that is v7 GT is CAMER0N9 the o is a 0
  • CelticSold1er
    Cameron991 wrote: »
    I am looking for a all werewolves guild I am a full maxed out ww that is v7 GT is CAMER0N9 the o is a 0

Sounds Great Man ! i will send you an invite right now

• CelticSold1er
    Update we are now At 9!

• CelticSold1er
    Update we now have guild tabards and the guild bank is up and running ! 11 wolves if you or a friend are interested please comment and ill send you an invite

• kilroy2626_ESO
    I'm looking to join you guys and become a werewolf. Gamer tag is kilroy2626.
  • CelticSold1er
    I'm looking to join you guys and become a werewolf. Gamer tag is kilroy2626.

I am so sorry for not responding sooner i would imagine you have found another guild by now but if youre still interested i can still invite you

• TheYesman85
    TheYesman85
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for responding to my post. GT is TheYesman85. Please send me an invite.
  • BabyDoc
    BabyDoc
    Soul Shriven
    So we have to be EP to join? I'm a beginner I'm sorry I don't understand these things >.<
  • CelticSold1er
    Thanks for responding to my post. GT is TheYesman85. Please send me an invite.

OF Course!

• CelticSold1er
    BabyDoc wrote: »
    So we have to be EP to join? I'm a beginner I'm sorry I don't understand these things >.<

haha not really most of our players are EP (Ebonheart pact) but we have AD and Covenant as well

• BabyDoc
    BabyDoc
    Soul Shriven
    Well I'm an AD werewolf only Lvl 10 I would like to join if you guys wouldn't mind having a noob hah
  • BabyDoc
    BabyDoc
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Baby Doc Onyx
  • CelticSold1er
    BabyDoc wrote: »
    Well I'm an AD werewolf only Lvl 10 I would like to join if you guys wouldn't mind having a noob hah

i absolute do not mind haha

• BabyDoc
    BabyDoc
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds great ^.^ please send inv !
  • TheYesman85
    TheYesman85
    Soul Shriven
    Baby Doc, I'm an AD player too, level 11. We'll have to link up. I'll keep my eyes open for the invite, thanks again.
  • BabyDoc
    BabyDoc
    Soul Shriven
    Lol definitely :) Yesman I'll add your GT !
  • TheYesman85
    TheYesman85
    Soul Shriven
    I'm still looking to get a bite; anyone available tomorrow, July 17th, around 530 or 6pm EST? I've got about an hour to meet up.

Secondly, where is the shrine I need to meet up at? I'm currently on the 3rd area in AD campaign. I forget the name, but I think it is Grahtwood.
  • CelticSold1er
    I'm still looking to get a bite; anyone available tomorrow, July 17th, around 530 or 6pm EST? I've got about an hour to meet up.

Secondly, where is the shrine I need to meet up at? I'm currently on the 3rd area in AD campaign. I forget the name, but I think it is Grahtwood.

I will send out a guild message and we will get that handeld

• dfmarulanda
    dfmarulanda
    Soul Shriven
    I can't find you by gamertag
  • IronicCartoon
    Going to do my duties as guildmaster and BUMP this thread :)
    - The Pact Clan Guildmaster -
    - Alliance: Ebonhart Pact -
    - GT: HighClassSoda -
    - Server: NA -
  • Craxis1
    Craxis1
    Soul Shriven
    Lvl 24 AD high elf looking for a "Pack". Already bitten.
    Tag - Craxis1
    - The Pact Clan Member -
    - Alliance: Alderi Dominion -
    - GT: Craxis1 -
  • IronicCartoon
    Craxis - And invite will be sent to you either by myself or by a fellow member. If need be message me(GT: HighClassSoda) or Celtic(GT: Celtic Sold1er) and we will get an invite to you asap. :)
  • Craxis1
    Craxis1
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome. I appreciate it and look forward to talking and running with a lot of you.
    - The Pact Clan Member -
  • CelticSold1er
    I can't find you by gamertag

yes that is Because i am under Celtic Sold1er i didnt realize i had a space but i will get you an invite sent i promise!

• CelticSold1er
    Craxis1 wrote: »
    Awesome. I appreciate it and look forward to talking and running with a lot of you.

also great to meet you as well!

• CelticSold1er
    I would like to update with great pleasure that our pack has now grown to over 20 wolves and more are joining every day!
    I would like to say thank you all who have stayed with us the whole way and i continue to invite any and all who would like to run with The Pact Clan

• IronicCartoon
    And I as well want to thank everyone for sticking with us. While I haven't been active much in the last few months, Celtic has done a great job making this Clan flourish and grow. Big things are coming soon!
  • IronicCartoon
    Attention: For those interested, but unsure of joining us, I have good news! Soon we will be holding a Social Gathering event of sorts. All guild-members, and all interested people, are invited to join us!

Guild-members: Meet and mingle with your fellow werewolf clan-mates and let's create some solidarity! Hopefully you can find a few clan-mates to run with in your ESO adventures whether they are PVE, PVP, or just role playing and adventuring!

Interested Players: Come mingle with our current members, get to know Celtic and myself, and see what we are about for yourself. If you like what you see, let us and know and we will welcome you in and give you a bite if needed!

Details on the when and where are coming soon so be sure to stop back by here to find out(guild-members will also see the details posted as Message Of The Day in ESO for the guild).
  • Craxis1
    Craxis1
    Soul Shriven
    Now that I am a member I will be in guild chat frequently. I am currently lvl 28 (still running through story line) but I am will to put time aside to assist anyone lower level needing help. I am Alderi Dominion and I am on most evenings and weekends.
    - The Pact Clan Member -
  • Craxis1
    Craxis1
    Soul Shriven
    I have now unlocked blood moon and can share the gift
    - The Pact Clan Member -